Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? (34510 Views)

Top Phones To Use As A Bad Guy In 2018 Under 50,000naira Released. / How To Set Your Songs As Ringtone On Infinix Hot 2 X510 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Nobody: 3:02am On Sep 13, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

I didn't know I have a brother here.

Almost all the ringing tones I have been using are songs by The legendary Bob Nesta Marley.

Jah liveth.

Satisfy my soul.

Exodus.

I know a place.

I shot the sheriff.

At night I use

Concrete jungle.

yea mon!
Bob Marley's Music remains an inspiration! More than 30 years after his death.
Your signature says it all
cos' only a fool lean upon his own 'mis'understanding

respect
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Crixina(f): 3:09am On Sep 13, 2015
wtfCode:
mine is payphone by maroon 5... and i dont know exactly why i have that as my ringtone.
:\
Eminem's Headlights,even that guy's trash appeals to me.

2 Likes

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Crixina(f): 3:11am On Sep 13, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
I hate ring tones. It disturbs me. I just like my peace and quiet. My phone has been on vibration since I started using a cell phone in 2008.
there was a time I did this too for months.

It felt cool tho.
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by ibidapko(m): 3:19am On Sep 13, 2015
"The Ecstasy of Gold " - a musical composition by Ennio Morricone .Part of the soundtrack for the film The Good, the Bad and the Ugly .

Remember Tuco ( the Ugly) frantically searching a cemetery for the grave that holds $200,000 in gold coins.

For me, the tune invokes the mood of spiritual determination to achieve a goal which is a necessity for survival in a world of uncertainty
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by pat077: 3:43am On Sep 13, 2015
Some night by fun.
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Irunmole(m): 4:00am On Sep 13, 2015
Shakara Oloje - by Fela Anikulapo Kuti, Baba 70. The abami eda himself. R. I. P. Olufela Anikulapo Kuti, the legend. A true son of Africa. The song as my ringtone brings back priceless sweet memories of good days gone by.

1 Like

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Bowaley17(m): 4:49am On Sep 13, 2015
Over by Tove Lo...
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by ben1daEbiri(m): 5:09am On Sep 13, 2015
Lecrae-Boasting Feat. Anthony Evans....reminds me everytime nothing here on earth is worth the struggle,all vanity!
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by enitey(f): 5:20am On Sep 13, 2015
amiskurie:

Team cheaters! grin

Lol
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by enitey(f): 5:22am On Sep 13, 2015
Talius:
Reggae blues, I need to jeep reminding myself that even my boo could have a boo

Loooooool

1 Like

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by amiskurie(m): 6:23am On Sep 13, 2015
enitey:

Lol
Just hailing them,I'm not one of them o. grin
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by PapaOyoyo: 6:23am On Sep 13, 2015
tobimillar:
Nokia ring tone

Mee too. After using every of my favourite songs. I just get bored and go back to Nokia ring tone. I just love it!
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Mcweber(m): 7:13am On Sep 13, 2015
Mine is MVP KOMPA by Wyclef......Just love the intro!!!
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by maureen546: 7:18am On Sep 13, 2015
Mine is He Touched Me by W.J Gatither music co.it remind me hw God is so faithful to me no matter my sins he still care for me.
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by foreveramaka(f): 7:19am On Sep 13, 2015
28,000 days...Alicia keys
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Niyi47(m): 7:27am On Sep 13, 2015
Mirror remix by lil Wayne ft rick Ross just love the lyrics.
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by eye2sabi(m): 7:31am On Sep 13, 2015
benediction by august alsina ft rick ross. this will b my testimony when d money finally becomes surplus.

matrimony by wale ft usher. this is my promise 2 my future wife
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by heayey(m): 7:45am On Sep 13, 2015
Game of thrones intro (kingslayer) by Wale just love the beats.
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Daresh(f): 7:49am On Sep 13, 2015
Game of Thrones. I love people's reaction to it. Besides I love GoT. Second phone, Happy by Pharrell Williams. Because I'm happy!
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by OCHOdee(f): 8:06am On Sep 13, 2015
Beautiful by Mali Music
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by iyaayi(f): 8:27am On Sep 13, 2015
Sponge bob square pants cartoon ringtone, reason is that I have kid,nephews and nieces who love to watch the cartoon around me
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by yakbauer: 8:31am On Sep 13, 2015
24 CTU ring tone, been using that for over 7years, couldn't find a better and simpler tone than that.
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by BCJAY(f): 8:33am On Sep 13, 2015
Tope Alabi's ADAKE DAJO
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Deejaygold(m): 8:35am On Sep 13, 2015
adonbilivit:
mine is GIRLIE by patoranking. the song inspires me a lot. to my future wife, " girlie, for so long I have been waiting o, waiting for your love and your body o..." chai!

cc: lalasticlala, airforce1

Because you love me by Celine-Dion grin
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Harrybanty(m): 8:41am On Sep 13, 2015
Bella Lugosi's dead by CHVRCHES, heard the song in a movie "all cheerleaders die" I like the song so hence I downloaded it and then you know the rest
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by eminemkayc: 8:46am On Sep 13, 2015
Kings never die - emin3m feat gwen stefani
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Chuksdede(m): 8:46am On Sep 13, 2015
Mine is bruno mars just the way you are i so much love the song.....
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Mopricelezz(f): 8:51am On Sep 13, 2015
Titanium by David Guetta and Sia
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by mastermind1759(m): 9:04am On Sep 13, 2015
Jay-Z dynasty intro....am odd man out
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by outflank: 9:04am On Sep 13, 2015
Celebrate by Common; the intro is killer.
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Iniotong(m): 9:04am On Sep 13, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
I hate ring tones. It disturbs me. I just like my peace and quiet. My phone has been on vibration since I started using a cell phone in 2008.
My friend does this and its annoying cause you hardly pick calls since the phone wont ring
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by StepTwo: 9:13am On Sep 13, 2015
Babysho:

Check Jhene Aikho ft Childish Gambino-Bed Peace....insane combo
lemme check my download centre.....might just be my next ringtone.
I love that babe

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

. / Unveiling Of The TECNO Spark 7 Series: Specifications And Price / Unsubscribe From Mtn Callertunes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.