Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,737 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Website Review - Logo Listing - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Review - Logo Listing (923 Views)

Website Review / www.9jatech.com - Website Review, Your Comments Will Be Appreciated / Requesting a Website Review: PresentDangerOnline.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website Review - Logo Listing by Afam(m): 2:15pm On Oct 05, 2006
Hello,

Could anyone with a little time to spare to a review of the following website http://www.odole.com

I am supposed to hand this website over to the owner today.

All comments/criticisms are welcome
Re: Website Review - Logo Listing by my2cents(m): 1:30am On Oct 09, 2006
Afam, YIM me when you get a chance wink
Re: Website Review - Logo Listing by timmy(m): 10:03pm On Oct 13, 2006
nawaoo, person say him wan submit site the same day, yu come dey tell am make him IM you four days after ***hisss** you know weda the client don reject the job already, please keep prompt with your analysis, and for the people who arent sure of emsleves and need critiques, why not just IM dem dey seem to always be online  grin

[size=5pt]gees this feels good, its being a while i said somfin nasty[/size]

more so man, if i yarn now some 2cents guys wuld say Tim has come again, see afam, you see to me kinda consistent  in the webmaster area of this forum but you seem not to understand the trend, way and manner to design a good looking website, goosh!! ild scold you no matter how you feel, cos i expect more from you,  this site is not FINE, NICE, GOOD LOOKING or wich ever way it may sound. Its just like the way yu do all ur other sites.

Even your basic HTML table layouts are like i just learnt TACKY!!,

advert no be by force

Bussiness categories suck, inconsistent fonts.

too much time was spent on your php codes and none on your javascripts or why else would you have and "error on page" error,

anyways if you dey vex, make you just laff am out, cos i really miss this,   grin grin grin
Re: Website Review - Logo Listing by Afam(m): 8:52am On Oct 14, 2006
@Timmy,

Thanks for the comments on the site, they are duly noted.

As regards the exact design, this is based on what the client wants.

All I wanted to test was the functionality.

By the way, you still need to work on how you use a public forum because you find it difficult to handle such comments when they are directed at you. The last time I checked you resorted to insults only to apologise privately.

It is better to avoid certain things than for you to do them (in public) and apologise later (in private).

Sincere advice to you man. grin

(1) (Reply)

Magic Lantern V1.0: Quality Does Come Out Of Nigeria. / This Php5 Get Wahala Oh / Monetizing A Website Through A Global Advertising Exchange.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.