Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Nairaland Should Have A New Forum Named "LIFE" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Should Have A New Forum Named "LIFE" (262 Views)

Why Nairaland Should Employ Airforce1 As A Mod. / Nairaland Should Be Divided / Nairaland Should Delete This Account Immediately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Should Have A New Forum Named "LIFE" by hilario8898(m): 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
I feel That this site should have a new forum named "LIFE" .....My reason is because they are Topics that affect us as humans, so having this forum would make it easy for people to locate and post their topics that affect our everyday human Life and reasoning.

It is just an idea to you mods and developers.....

If you feel it's a good idea, please Like or comment....Thanks!
Re: Nairaland Should Have A New Forum Named "LIFE" by osile2012: 1:18am On Sep 13, 2015
hilario8898:
I feel That this site should have a new forum named "LIFE" .....My reason is because they are Topics that affect us as humans, so having this forum would make it easy for people to locate and post their topics that affect our everyday human Life and reasoning.

It is just an idea to you mods and developers.....

If you feel it's a good idea, please Like or comment....Thanks!

And another forum called sense. Where people can receive sense grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#If You There Is An Afterlife / 5 Mediterranean Facts. / Some Of The Purpose Of Jesus Christ Birth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.