Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

--- Is Forex Trading Real? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / --- Is Forex Trading Real? (2542 Views)

Is Forex Real? / Is Forex Trade Living Or Dead? / Is Forex Trading Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

--- Is Forex Trading Real? by woleOba: 2:16pm On Oct 05, 2006
May be i should say YES cos it's working for me. But what about your opinion? But one concerning issue is the conditions of diferent Forex webowner's platform. Many of these platform has a unconformable conditions.Most people will open an account today on a platform, trade for 2 or3 days and when they log in any next time all they see is password not correct or possible "identify your self thing" and this has stop lots of people from trading.Most especially MARKETIVA this site can lock your account at any time when situations has gone beyond their conditions. And most people trade using public cafe where any one can log in into your Marketiva streamline which you downloaded.We're getting to an extent where only a none internet user will say "I don't know that i can earn real dollars via forex trading".The conditions of all platform is not favourable to forex traders using public cafes and we can't say "Nobody shuld sign in as a traders using my platform on the same system or the cafe. This is an issue i noticed bothering lots of non-privacy traders. What can they do for continuos trading and account security cos i know many can't afford a computer system with access to the internet in their houses.

View this: http://e-bizexplorers..com
Re: --- Is Forex Trading Real? by sbucareer(f): 9:51am On Nov 26, 2006

Try this platform. I have been using it for the past one year and they trade round the clock and has global market indices both future, commodity, shares currency bonds, debt and credit etc.

They are regulated by FSA (Financial Service Authority) and conduct seminars to train you. I have £6k opened position on their underlying market. It is cheap and you can manage your potfolio easily.

Finspreads

If you want I can refer you
Re: --- Is Forex Trading Real? by gbadex1(m): 8:46pm On Nov 27, 2006
ummm, can someone explain this forex trading of a thing? I was once referred to www.forexsol.com, and some dude told me its kinda capital intensive. Care to tell?
Re: --- Is Forex Trading Real? by sbucareer(f): 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2006

@Glade.x

It is like buying shares from say coca cola or First Bank of Nigeria. The thing is that you trust them to use your money and other share holder monies and invest it for high profit returns.

At the end of the year or quarter, if they make profits they will share it among their share holders and it goes without saying that if they make loses they would also share it among their share holders.

But in the UK and the US buying a share will require that you would have to pay income tax on your profits and also pay commission to bank or financial institutions that conduct the selling and buying of the shares.

It is like giving hedge fund managers your money to help you invest it in high risk investment and you had to pay them wether they make profit or not 7% of your total investment every year. When they make money for you, you would have to pay them 20% of the income and still pay income tax to the government of that country.

To me and others, this is not very effective. That is why online betting has become popular include CFD,s. Remember before the popularity of the internet hedge fund manager uses this tool spread betting and CFD,s to leverage strategic risk investment.

Ten years ago investment banking and other high risk investment organizations like Goldman Sachs etc uses online betting to invest on underlying share to actually manage high returns with inventors resource. Because they were the only firm that has access to high speed internet access to the ticker market like NASDAQ, FTSE, LSE etc.

Now, broadband and other high speed internet access has enable many firms like Finspread IGINDEX and other organization and customers to use these tools that investment banking and other hedge fund managers use to leverage maximum returns on investment.

The good thing about spread betting and CFD's is you don't pay any income tax and no hedge fund manager fees. All your investment returns are all yours. But remember that you are just trading on the underlaying market, which means you do not actually own any of the derivative or indices just that you are only trading on the underlying price.

Example
------------------------

Let say you are interest in trading commodities and you choose a symbol like Brent Crude Oil -Feb 2007. You do your research and find that USA is not going to give up with Iran policy to the production of nuclear plant to power it electric grid. American is convinced that Iran nuclear plant is beyond just power grid. It will enrich it waste with uranium to produce nuclear bombs and America is definitely redeay to stop them either with military strike or other strong measure and you are convinced in the next three months something will happen in Iran like war.

You know to fight require energy like fuel to power the air fighter, armored tanks, etc. that that will push the fuel prize up. Well, let say this is your conclusion and you make a decision to trade Brent Crude Oil - Feb 2007

Let say at the time these things were happing, a barrel was at 5750. To buy say 5750 for £0.50p you would require a deposit of £2,875 but spread betting only ask of 5% of your total investmentith and that is called margin.

In spread betting or CFD, you would require £143.75 to open this trade. You assumption was right America did invade Iran and it cause the oil price to rise to say 7350. 7350 - 5750 = 1600 * £0.50p you made a profit of £800. Imagine you had money to bet £100 per point you would have 7350 -5750 = 1600 * 100 = £160, 000 tax free.

There are other derivatives you can invest liek Microsoft, Dell computers etc. Tip remember window Vista would officially come out sometime June 2007 and that would drive Dell market shares up because lots of people would want to upgrade and look at Microsof compatibility, it does not really give old PC a chance.

Keys
=========

1. CFDs, CFDs or Contracts For Difference are a leveraged equity derivative security that allow users to speculate on share price movements, without the need for ownership of the underlying shares.

2. Financial spread betting lets you back your trading judgement without having to buy the underlying instrument or product you want to trade. How? Basically, like any other bet, a spread bet is a bet on an unknown outcome made at odds set by someone else - in this case, a spread betting company. The spread betting company takes an instrument and quotes two prices; let's say, 101 - 103. These two prices, which they call a spread, are effectively a bid and offer price. The offer price (103) is the price you can buy at, the bid price (101) is the price you can sell at. The spread represents a prediction of a future outcome. And because spread bets have an expiry date, it's a prediction of a future outcome within a set time frame (although you can close out your position at any time before expiry). What you need to decide is whether to buy or sell the spread betting company's prediction of the future outcome.

Re: --- Is Forex Trading Real? by sbucareer(f): 9:56pm On Nov 27, 2006

Warning!!!
Remember, Spread betting or CFD's carries a high level of risk to your capital with the possibility of losing more than your initial investment and may not be suitable for all investors. Ensure you fully understand the risks involved and seek independent advice if necessary.

[move]A wise man once said, never invest monies you cannot afford to lose[/move]

In correlation to what I said above, the then USA president may die or assassinated and a new administration would come in and decide that military strike is out of the question that it would require diplomacy to resolve Iran issues. You would have lost £160, 000.
Re: --- Is Forex Trading Real? by sbucareer(f): 10:08pm On Nov 27, 2006

To help you cut down your risk, subscribe to Money Week and read lots of FT, Bloomberg

The world news and best economist magazine The Economist
Re: --- Is Forex Trading Real? by kazey(m): 6:45pm On Nov 28, 2006
Point of correction. Forex is never like buying shares, not is it like Shares. Please visit babypips.com if you want to be educated.
Re: --- Is Forex Trading Real? by justyn3x(m): 10:56pm On Nov 29, 2006
You all have failed to answer the dying questions?

1.How did u all fund those accounts?
2.Which of you has cashed out say $6.00 at least and how?
3.I bet you on your dollar that you cant answer this with substancial evidence,if you can, TRY.

Justyn3x. tongue
Re: --- Is Forex Trading Real? by sbucareer(f): 1:45am On Nov 30, 2006

Thomos, does this answer you question?

Re: --- Is Forex Trading Real? by justyn3x(m): 6:16am On Nov 30, 2006
embarassed

There is no doubt and most people can paste files like this from any trading floor.
All I asked where simple questions that can be answered and not by posting platforms captures.

Maybe I am the doubtfull type,why dont you add a embarassedplatform caption of your cash out also??

Justyn3x
Re: --- Is Forex Trading Real? by kazey(m): 8:34am On Nov 30, 2006
You normally fund this accounts via wire transfer, with documents such as passport etc.

I have? They either send you a check or via wire.

I guess the third one isn't a question, is it?

besides isn't finspreads betting on spreads, unlike conventional trading with margins and leverage?
Re: --- Is Forex Trading Real? by justyn3x(m): 10:42pm On Nov 30, 2006
Have you cashed out at any point and if so how and where did you get value?
Re: --- Is Forex Trading Real? by kazey(m): 9:10am On Dec 01, 2006
No I haven't cashed out, and thats does not mean I haven't made money, but I am no investing yet for the monetary gains, I am Currently investing for educational purposes only. I hope that answers your question.
Re: --- Is Forex Trading Real? by justyn3x(m): 6:46am On Dec 07, 2006
Dear Applicant,

I am sure you never thought about the ladder and how many graduates are ahead of you! embarassed

Don't loose hope or feel cheated.Remember that today has only one thin in common with yesterday-TIME, use it well.

Before you proceed to this site, pls do the following:

Open a word or note pad.

Remember to read all the available links

After you are done, pls send this link to another friend or rather introduce nairaland to him/her, who knows, E fit be you o!

http://floridatoday.gannettonline.com/careerbuilder/career_resources04/newsections/interviewqa/index.html

Best of luck,

Justyn3x
Re: --- Is Forex Trading Real? by olabode247: 8:39pm On Dec 08, 2006
Hello Wale oba,
All u said is true.i want to also know if u are into E-currency biz.cuz i really want to go into it and don't know who to approach.
can you pls help me out. u can as well reach via, destined4real2007@yahoo.com

hope to hear from you pretty soon.

bye.
Re: --- Is Forex Trading Real? by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 18, 2012
I recommend Fxpro interms of deposit and withdrawal of your funds and moreso to engage in a sameday transaction get a credit card for your domicillary account.
For investors of forex. I can trade for you with as low as 50K on an interest of 25% every month. View my recent trades and contact me.
marceli725@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Inquiry on ARM Investment / Ngn1.2million To Invest. Legit Business Please / Gift For Business Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.