Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,693 members, 7,823,948 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Is Forex Trade Living Or Dead? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Forex Trade Living Or Dead? (2428 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 / Is Forex Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Is Forex Trade Living Or Dead? by irule1(m): 7:53pm On Aug 23, 2009
Fellow Nairalandites,
I want you guys to help me on this issue,
I want to learn and trade the forex market
But my friend is trying to discourage me saying that the fx market is no longer moving due to the global economy meltdown.
That the person that promise to take me is only interested in the 25k he is going to collect from me.
But the person trying to take me on the training insists that the fx market is still the best because he trades daily.
Please i need you Nlandites to help me on what to do.
Re: Is Forex Trade Living Or Dead? by SMSguru(m): 12:11pm On Aug 24, 2009
Be extremely cautious in all your dealings.

Forex is a good business, no doubt, but you have to be very very
careful because 99% of those that train people on forex has never made a dime on forex.

Go figure!

1 Like

Re: Is Forex Trade Living Or Dead? by mowaa: 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2009
i_rule:

Fellow Nairalandites,
I want you guys to help me on this issue,
I want to learn and trade the forex market
But my friend is trying to discourage me saying that the fx market is no longer moving due to the global economy meltdown.
That the person that promise to take me is only interested in the 25k he is going to collect from me.
But the person trying to take me on the training insists that the fx market is still the best because he trades daily.
Please i need you Nlandites to help me on what to do.

If you want to learn forex, it will best you learn free from babypips website, it breaks down forex to a level that even junior secoundary students will grasp it.
Well your friend is wrong because forex has always been giving profits and losses to pple, so the fact that he may be at loss now means that someone that has been taking your friend's reverse trades is smiling to the bank.
pay no one to learn, because even learning does not guarantee profits, learn free from babypips and save yourself the 25k wink
Re: Is Forex Trade Living Or Dead? by mowaa1(m): 10:48am On Aug 27, 2009
If you want to learn forex, it will best you learn free from babypips website, it breaks down forex to a level that even junior secondary students will grasp it.
Well your friend is wrong because forex has always been giving profits and losses to People, so the fact that he may be at loss now means that someone that has been taking your friend's reverse trades is smiling to the bank.
pay no one to learn, because even learning does not guarantee profits, learn free from babypips and save yourself the 25k cheesy
Re: Is Forex Trade Living Or Dead? by sosilly4b(m): 2:54pm On Aug 28, 2009
This is strange to come across.Well i invite you to come over to my office or better still lets just have a one-on-one chat.I promise you dont have to spend your savings to see the bright side of trading.call me on 07025056833(7pm-12pm).
Re: Is Forex Trade Living Or Dead? by onetime123: 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2009
pls l am interested in trading fx, but the knowledge l have before made me bliv that l am ok to trade a live account in the fx market, so l decided to open a live account then with Northfinance, after all the process, l started trading my live account which l founded with $300, to my surprised, l loss all the hard earned money at once, but then, l thought the mistake is from my side, and then that is all what l had with me, so l had to plead with my darling wife to borrow me money to fund my account again with the hope that in a month l would be able to make money as what l was told by my trainer, again, l enter the market at the right time as my taught, to my surprised again, l loss all the money again for the second time.

So, because of all this, l said to myself, fx is a way of defrauding Nigeria, buy deep in my mind, l beliv one can still make it fx business, so if you have any evidence to convince me, l am still interested in trading fx, that is if l can still see one who is trading fx not one who is just training fx.

l would be very happy if you cab response to me urgent on this to my mail: fisola2007@gmail.com or call me on 08034276805

Thanks

Olayiwola aafees
Re: Is Forex Trade Living Or Dead? by bros1234(m): 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2009
you might want to check out my website,

www.dandollars.com/spyfx
Re: Is Forex Trade Living Or Dead? by mastercee(m): 12:49am On Sep 01, 2009
forex is still much alive. i can tell you people like you are pulling in gobs of cash from the internet and you too can also join people of this rank if you are ready to learn the nitty-gritty of the market. i trade this market i can tell you its the most lucrative business you can ever think of. if you are really interested in trading forex profitably call me on 08060942964(wale). cheers

(1)

Osun Police Intercept $3.5m Fake Currency Notes / Have You Being Struggling To Start A Business Online? / Football Bettors Lets Discuss Here... How Do You Accumulate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.