Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Which Grammar Cracks Ur Rib Each Tym U Remember It? - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Which Grammar Cracks Ur Rib Each Tym U Remember It? (19806 Views)

Famous Rib Cracking Memes Of Zimbabwe President, Robert Mugabe / End Tym Porridge / Do U Remember Frank Donga??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Grammar Cracks Ur Rib Each Tym U Remember It? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
AirmirthDY:
I saw you there and I'm seeing you hear again, are you twice?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Grammar Cracks Ur Rib Each Tym U Remember It? by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Grammar Cracks Ur Rib Each Tym U Remember It? by sweetestever(f): 7:52am On Feb 14, 2016
i want to join debating club that will be training people like us that want to become a lawyer in the FUTURES. what is your gender? I FORGOT IT AT HOME. even though i shall shy shall i shy for you. have you done your work. I DON DONE IT.
Re: Which Grammar Cracks Ur Rib Each Tym U Remember It? by MzEspoir(f): 3:44pm On Feb 14, 2016
Back den in high school, d class rep went to report this girl to a teacher. The teacher askd him to goan call her. This girl started protesting that she didnt do what she was accused of. The next thing d class rep just opened his mouth and said, you did o, you didnt did it o, sha follow me
2. Cant rememember what led to it sha, but i sha made a statement, dont be enter bus

1 Like

Re: Which Grammar Cracks Ur Rib Each Tym U Remember It? by sweetlaw: 6:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
Lol
Re: Which Grammar Cracks Ur Rib Each Tym U Remember It? by harbeeordun31(f): 6:57pm On Feb 14, 2016
N
Tazz22:
I went to bank to make some payment, school fee to be precise. I met a lady on the que, she ws so quiet. as a sharp guy, I thought she was one of the church girl. so I tried to force myself in front of her o boy see me see trouble. Me be like, excuse me ma, I was here. then she stared at me and said: u think am a foolish abi? Ok, because I was standing here jejely abi? do u knwn where I came from
lmao grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Grammar Cracks Ur Rib Each Tym U Remember It? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 14, 2016
I get plenty grammars die!! Back then when I was in sec sch
First it was my friend. I asked him "how many pen do u have?" he replied "I has two".. That same friend who now suppose to be boko haram leader also said in an argument about him being used to sleep in d class that (frustratingly) " oya continue be saying it" I almost die with laughter...
My biology teacher hmmmn, was explaining about animals (birds) in class and said "not all birds are fly"
My physics teacher wanted to pronounce "Portuguese" but pronounced it as "Portugush"
My civic edu teacher was teaching to topic selflessness and used a boy Segun as an example due to his character.. He said "Segun, u re a selflessness person"
lolzz!! that's all I can rem for now ;DI get plenty grammars die!! Back then when I was in sec sch
First it was my friend. I asked him "how many pen do u have?" he replied "I has two".. That same friend who now suppose to be boko haram leader also said in an argument about him being used to sleep in d class that (frustratingly) " oya continue be saying it" I almost die with laughter...
My biology teacher hmmmn, was explaining about animals (birds) in class and said "not all birds are fly"
My physics teacher wanted to pronounce "Portuguese" but pronounced it as "Portugush"
My civic edu teacher was teaching to topic selflessness and used a boy Segun as an example due to his character.. He said "Segun, u re a selflessness person"
lolzz!! that's all I can rem for now
Re: Which Grammar Cracks Ur Rib Each Tym U Remember It? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 14, 2016
Masterkolinks:
I get plenty grammars die!! Back then when I was in sec sch
lolzz!! that's all I can rem for now ;DI get plenty grammars die!! Back then when I was in sec sch
lolzz!! that's all I can rem for now

grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Grammar Cracks Ur Rib Each Tym U Remember It? by AirmirthDY(f): 10:59pm On Feb 14, 2016
Tonynelson:
Mine was in sec scul our Dsp then saw three guys gisting at d odd hour so he shouted one of d guys name and said. Ibezim call those boys they are 3 numbers 1 is here remaining 2 numbers
This one too strong
Re: Which Grammar Cracks Ur Rib Each Tym U Remember It? by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 16, 2016
AirmirthDY:

This one too strong

grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Grammar Cracks Ur Rib Each Tym U Remember It? by khayceezy(m): 1:40pm On Feb 16, 2016
I ask yah help?

What happen to it? Izz it tear? grin grin cheesy
Re: Which Grammar Cracks Ur Rib Each Tym U Remember It? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
khayceezy:
I ask yah help?

What happen to it? Izz it tear? grin grin cheesy

grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Grammar Cracks Ur Rib Each Tym U Remember It? by Adekdammy: 5:28pm On Feb 16, 2016
It was during an exam and the teacher said "if i caught you cheating"
Re: Which Grammar Cracks Ur Rib Each Tym U Remember It? by Adekdammy: 5:34pm On Feb 16, 2016
this happened between a junior student and a prefect, the junior saw some naira notes on the floor and while trying to pick it, the prefect told him to pick the money and hand it over to him, o boy come hear english, eventually a teacher saw them and asked them what happened

Teacher: what happened
junior student: what i see, he couldn't see, having seen, he saw, he now said i should mu wa which means bring it.

1 Like

Re: Which Grammar Cracks Ur Rib Each Tym U Remember It? by Horshebarjoe(f): 7:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
My physics teacher and he is always saying it confidently: "Am I lie?", "DAT one is not concern me" and many more. My chemistry teacher "Instead of dem to study architect to become architecture".
Re: Which Grammar Cracks Ur Rib Each Tym U Remember It? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Grammar Cracks Ur Rib Each Tym U Remember It? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2016
Nymbols1:
Hot New Craze Clown Video - Comedy at Olamide Live In Concert OLIC2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnMDaacwSsM

Watch and Share

grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Grammar Cracks Ur Rib Each Tym U Remember It? by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 12, 2016
Ur turn
Re: Which Grammar Cracks Ur Rib Each Tym U Remember It? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
Let's hear urs
Re: Which Grammar Cracks Ur Rib Each Tym U Remember It? by tuzle(m): 12:55am On Mar 18, 2016
dukeolumde:
My fellow Nairalanders, which GRAMMAR makes u laugh ur head out each time u remember it ??

I'll open the floor:

During our orientation camp in Bayelsa, one of our mates (a female) reported to the Hausa Soldier in charge of our platoon about her missing bucket and soap.

Girl: Sir they have stolen my bucket (sobbing seriously)
Hausa Soldier: Don't waary
Hausa Soldier: (In a bid to ask her if she can recognise her bucket he said..) Kaiiiiiii, IF I SEE MY BACKIT WILL U RESEMBLE IT??
grin grin grin grin

back den when i was young a guy from my church was trying to toast my neighbour so he sent a letter through me, but u knw as a small sharp boy i read the letter among my church mate. these guy killed the letter with gbagaun dat i was so ashamed to deliver it.
Re: Which Grammar Cracks Ur Rib Each Tym U Remember It? by tuzle(m): 1:05am On Mar 18, 2016
lol. the funniest part of this shit, is dat the people pin pointing other people's error are also making sily errors. The fact is dat nobody is perfect one way or the other we make grammatical blunder, even the so called white men are exempted
Re: Which Grammar Cracks Ur Rib Each Tym U Remember It? by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 19, 2016
tuzle:
lol. the funniest part of this shit, is dat the so called white men are exempted

grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Grammar Cracks Ur Rib Each Tym U Remember It? by greatbrian(m): 9:35pm On Mar 19, 2016
Mine happened last year we we're in the cadet mess awaiting our turn for food..... after all d clowns Hv been served one bastard was entering the mess and the soldier in charge of food asked Where are you coming from the guy replied MAY I WAS NOT JUST COMING FROM THE DRILL SHED lolzzzz. Z not funny typing it buh it was funny hearing it at least after a blood thirsty P.T.
Re: Which Grammar Cracks Ur Rib Each Tym U Remember It? by stanley000: 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
argument bw two guys guy a:who are you self?
guy b(pointing to himself): who are me?
Re: Which Grammar Cracks Ur Rib Each Tym U Remember It? by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 24, 2016
stanley000:
argument bw two guys
guy a:who are you self?

guy b(pointing to himself): who are me?

Lol... grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Grammar Cracks Ur Rib Each Tym U Remember It? by Chibest2000(m): 11:39am On Mar 24, 2016
Back then in govt. College Keffi, one hausa boy spent his supposed sch fees and was reported to the principal by his dad, Principal: where is ur school fees?
Boy: na kashe (I have spent it)
Principal: come on! Speak English my friend, where is ur school fees?
Boy: I kill am ( the word KASHE means KILL)

2 Likes

Re: Which Grammar Cracks Ur Rib Each Tym U Remember It? by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 25, 2016
Chibest2000:
Back then in govt. College Keffi, one hausa boy spent his supposed sch fees and was reported to the principal by his dad, Principal: where is ur school fees?
Boy: na kashe (I have spent it)
Principal: come on! Speak English my friend, where is ur school fees?
Boy: I kill am ( the word KASHE means KILL)

Lol... grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Grammar Cracks Ur Rib Each Tym U Remember It? by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 29, 2016
greatbrian:
Mine happened last year we we're in the cadet mess awaiting our turn for food..... after all d clowns Hv been served one bastard was entering the mess and the soldier in charge of food asked Where are you coming from the guy replied MAY I WAS NOT JUST COMING FROM THE DRILL SHED lolzzzz. Z not funny typing it buh it was funny hearing it at least after a blood thirsty P.T.

Lol... grin grin
Re: Which Grammar Cracks Ur Rib Each Tym U Remember It? by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 31, 2016
dukeolumde:
Ur turn

grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Grammar Cracks Ur Rib Each Tym U Remember It? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
Let's hear urs
Re: Which Grammar Cracks Ur Rib Each Tym U Remember It? by bolpee(f): 9:52pm On Apr 10, 2016
Imata I be meaning no matter what

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Romade The Blind Man / What Is April Fool's Day All About? / Some Funny Street Names In Your Locality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.