Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Video: Rihanna And Her New Boo Travis Scott Have A Steamy Make-out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: Rihanna And Her New Boo Travis Scott Have A Steamy Make-out (766 Views)

The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb / Tboss: 'I Never Had Love For Myself Until Recently' Shares Steamy New Photos / Chris Ubosi Sues Rihanna And Jay-Z Over Cancelled Concerts In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Rihanna And Her New Boo Travis Scott Have A Steamy Make-out by AfrikaVoice(m): 11:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
Rihanna and the third guy she has been linked with in 2 months, Travis Scott couldn’t keep their hands off each other at the NYFW party she hosted this week, confirming rumours that they are an item.

Not only were they sucking face in front of other attendees without a care in the world but there was also some humping and grinding like dogs in heat during their steamy session.

READ MORE...

http://vibeafrik.com/?p=6520

Re: Video: Rihanna And Her New Boo Travis Scott Have A Steamy Make-out by faith551(m): 11:26pm On Sep 12, 2015
She looks like one of em witches in "hensel and gretel the witch hunters"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lesbians Wouldn’t Let Me Rest On Facebook – Ella Mensah / . / there Is Trouble.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.