Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:45 PM

As The Way Europe Begins To Welcome Syrians, African Refugees Fear Being Left Be - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / As The Way Europe Begins To Welcome Syrians, African Refugees Fear Being Left Be (429 Views)

Fear Grips Delta Residents As Cultists Hold Convention, Recruit New Members / Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos / The Mafia And A Nigerian Gang Are Targeting Refugees In Sicily (HBO) [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As The Way Europe Begins To Welcome Syrians, African Refugees Fear Being Left Be by richiehomie1: 11:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
Migrants wait to disembark from the Irish Navy vessel LE Niamh at the Messina harbor in Sicily, on Aug. 24, 2015.Growing concern Europe might unwittingly isolate transients into two unmistakable classes
http://hubpagesnews..com.ng/2015/09/as-way-europe-begins-to-welcome-syrians.html
Re: As The Way Europe Begins To Welcome Syrians, African Refugees Fear Being Left Be by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 11:34pm On Sep 12, 2015
Hmmmnnn watin concern me undecided
Re: As The Way Europe Begins To Welcome Syrians, African Refugees Fear Being Left Be by GideonAB: 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
You're not finding migrants or refugees swimming across the Red Sea to so prosperous Saudi Arabia, for instance. Everyone simply knows quite well that the Gulf countries have money and space to place us there, but they do not want to help at all. And there is nothing for us to do, but going to Europe, even dying there on the way. Only in Europe I, removed there from Nigeria, can get treatment for my polio, educate my children, have shelter and live an honorable life.
The only thing that we should take into account now, pals: Europe really begins to welcome Syrian refugees more than our African migrants. Thus, we must not miss our window. Otherwise it may be too late!

(1) (Reply)

Herbalist & Welder Arrested In Ogun State For Attempting To Exhume A Corpse / Courageous Residents Apprehend 3 Armed Robbers In Bayelsa / Pipeline Vandals Kill Seven DSS Operatives In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.