Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Dear All B15 Pcm's List of Orientation Camps + What states did you choose? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Dear All B15 Pcm's List of Orientation Camps + What states did you choose? (1751 Views)

Photos From Recent NYSC Camps Carnival / Jama’atu Nasril Islam Slams NYSC For Opening Orientation Camps During Ramadan / Osun B15 Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear All B15 Pcm's List of Orientation Camps + What states did you choose? by RemyMartins(m): 12:51am On Sep 13, 2015
As we wait in positive anticipation for our Choice call up letter, I stumbled on a list of Orientation camps and think it is nice to share it here.

https://princewillblog./2015/09/13/list-of-nysc-states-orientation-camp-addresses-in-nigeria/

Ajuwaiah!!!!

#Oyo #AKS #Enugu
Re: Dear All B15 Pcm's List of Orientation Camps + What states did you choose? by LifeIsGuhd(f): 12:53am On Sep 13, 2015
FCT
Lagos
Rivers
Re: Dear All B15 Pcm's List of Orientation Camps + What states did you choose? by RemyMartins(m): 12:54am On Sep 13, 2015
LifeIsGuhd:
FCT Lagos Rivers
Choi u get big eyes oh!
Re: Dear All B15 Pcm's List of Orientation Camps + What states did you choose? by LifeIsGuhd(f): 12:55am On Sep 13, 2015
RemyMartins:

Choi u get big eyes oh!

hahahaha, na so I see am oo

1 Like

Re: Dear All B15 Pcm's List of Orientation Camps + What states did you choose? by thexzy(m): 12:57am On Sep 13, 2015
RemyMartins:
As we wait in positive anticipation for our Choice call up letter, I stumbled on a list of Orientation camps and think it is nice to share it here.

https://princewillblog./2015/09/13/list-of-nysc-states-orientation-camp-addresses-in-nigeria/

Ajuwaiah!!!!

#Oyo #AKS #Enugu
Borno(Sambisa LGA) I know prospective otondos will be praying "Not my portion", "Not my portion"
Re: Dear All B15 Pcm's List of Orientation Camps + What states did you choose? by RemyMartins(m): 11:00am On Sep 13, 2015
thexzy:
Borno(Sambisa LGA) I know prospective otondos will be praying "Not my portion", "Not my portion"

hahahahaha Tufiakwa
Re: Dear All B15 Pcm's List of Orientation Camps + What states did you choose? by shaderuky(f): 12:29pm On Sep 13, 2015
katsina, jigawa, bauchi
Re: Dear All B15 Pcm's List of Orientation Camps + What states did you choose? by olaztek(m): 3:28pm On Sep 13, 2015
Osun-Niger-Anambra
Re: Dear All B15 Pcm's List of Orientation Camps + What states did you choose? by Lagusta(m): 5:04pm On Sep 13, 2015
Ondo, Edo, enugu.....

2 Likes

Re: Dear All B15 Pcm's List of Orientation Camps + What states did you choose? by raykayasp(m): 11:43pm On Sep 13, 2015
LAgos, enugu and kaduna. can soM1 say wht he/she knows bout thes states 4 corps members?
Re: Dear All B15 Pcm's List of Orientation Camps + What states did you choose? by thexzy(m): 8:25am On Sep 14, 2015
RemyMartins:

hahahahaha Tufiakwa
if u like u say "TUFIAKWA" till infinity.....simply "what must be must be"(Que Sera Sera). Its called "Selfless Service" & is ur mates that will be posted to all those states still..... So KPOMPI
Re: Dear All B15 Pcm's List of Orientation Camps + What states did you choose? by thexzy(m): 8:41am On Sep 14, 2015
Akwa Ibom Ayaya is now 10K....So u stand a better chance and as industrialization hits the state too....I see 60% of corp members now flooding AKS. Una like beta thing eeeh. Corp members too dey get BIG eyez abeg. For Affordable Self-Contain in Uyo/Abak metropolis, Pls add me up on 265D5A0F. For those that wants to serve in UYO & Abak still u can reach me too on my BBM.
Re: Dear All B15 Pcm's List of Orientation Camps + What states did you choose? by Aallyshegzee144(f): 12:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
Lagos,Enugu,Nasarawa
Re: Dear All B15 Pcm's List of Orientation Camps + What states did you choose? by Iwant2know: 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
Can somebody help me: I successfully printed my green card but was not asked to choose a state. Also is it a must to scan a signature ?
Re: Dear All B15 Pcm's List of Orientation Camps + What states did you choose? by RemyMartins(m): 6:40am On Sep 15, 2015
Iwant2know:
Can somebody help me: I successfully printed my green card but was not asked to choose a state. Also is it a must to scan a signature ?

ah!!! u were not asked to choose?
You must not scan the signature. u can also use a light pen
Re: Dear All B15 Pcm's List of Orientation Camps + What states did you choose? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
Iwant2know:
Are you married? Or when you were asked, did you say your health condition was poor?
Re: Dear All B15 Pcm's List of Orientation Camps + What states did you choose? by shawwal1(m): 8:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
shaderuky:
katsina, jigawa, bauchi

Expecting to Jam you in Katsina
Re: Dear All B15 Pcm's List of Orientation Camps + What states did you choose? by Emyben(m): 9:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
RIVERS OYO ENUGU
Re: Dear All B15 Pcm's List of Orientation Camps + What states did you choose? by PhunsukhWangdu(m): 8:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
shaderuky:
katsina, jigawa, bauchi

I also selected from the three northern geo-political zones but our combinations are completely different. You should be from the north, I suppose.

(1) (Reply)

Medical Certificate Of Fitness / NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2013 Batch C / Was Your NYSC A Waste Of Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.