Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) (79733 Views)

I Have Found The Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Hilarious) / When Slay Queens Return To The Village (photo) / When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 13, 2015
dumb asses...

1 Like

Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by daresimon(m): 11:02am On Sep 13, 2015
If this kind of thing can make front page then aint nothing that can't make make.
Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by YOMITEWIN(m): 11:06am On Sep 13, 2015
eddyline:
I'd like to see how he'd make it to his anointing oil.
u can't tell if he has the anointing oil under the hat
Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by Emmathe2nd: 11:32am On Sep 13, 2015
Talk about the picture and don't call Nigeria a country of idiots,for if you are right,when Nigerians are idiots all other africans become automatically goats.
Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by AmakaDNBStories(f): 11:55am On Sep 13, 2015
Freemanan:

Check behind your phone dear.
Ok, thanks.
Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by fflamingo(m): 12:21pm On Sep 13, 2015
IamAtribalist:
Nigeria: a country of idiots - you really believe a human being can transform into a snake? grin grin I know we are all laughing now but some people REALLY believe this sheeyte.
never ever say this in ijebu.
Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by aderonkedeborah(f): 12:39pm On Sep 13, 2015
nt funny
Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by mezebel(f): 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2015
So 4ni

Morrow is my Bday,like if happy for me and share if wishing me more years!!!
Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by judedwriter(m): 1:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
Akamo5:
brother start believing now cos it does happens
tell am o! A lot goes on in our environment that will make a first class PHD professor in biology burn his degrees grin
Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by cypraincyril: 2:22pm On Sep 13, 2015
Omo dis one. Funny bad grin grin
Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by redsun(m): 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2015
IamAtribalist:
Nigeria: a country of idiots - you really believe a human being can transform into a snake? grin grin I know we are all laughing now but some people REALLY believe this sheeyte.

That is why most them waste their meagre earnings in churches,on imans and babalawos. They think they are hunted by some kind of mysterious forces, forgetting that the only thing that holds them down is their fundamental ignorance. Even the bible itself is telling them that only the truth can set them free,yet the message just doesn't ring a bell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by iykededon(m): 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2015
eddyline:
The guy self fit get him own transformation agenda, maybe him go turn to fly.
Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by Deejaygold(m): 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
eddyline:

grin grin
Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by WINDSOW(m): 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2015
IamAtribalist:
I mocked ur foolishness. If u dnt knw a tyn,u ask questions.
Didn't u remba some yrs ago wen some Igbo bois turned half human n vulture when they were trying to make money ritual. U forgot or u weren't born then.
Black power is real bt JESUS POWER is SUPER POWER!
Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by zikmarty: 3:44pm On Sep 13, 2015
IamAtribalist:

lol but things do happen oo
Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by IamAtribalist: 3:44pm On Sep 13, 2015
WINDSOW:
I mocked ur foolishness. If u dnt knw a tyn,u ask questions.
Didn't u remba some yrs ago wen some Igbo bois turned half human n vulture when they were trying to make money ritual. U forgot or u weren't born then.
Black power is real bt JESUS POWER is SUPER POWER!

Adonbilivit - pics of the half human-half vulture or gerrout.
Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by IamAtribalist: 3:45pm On Sep 13, 2015
zikmarty:

lol but things do happen oo

Yes things happen - according to the laws of nature.
Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by IamAtribalist: 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2015
gudluckgreat:

and u are more than an idiot if u think all are superstitions

Adonbilivit - pics/videos or sharaaaaaaap.
Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by IamAtribalist: 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2015
Adegokenath:
u ar a kid u never known anything

Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by IamAtribalist: 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2015
kossyablaze:
nigga it is real...

Phunmibi:

You are a Jon snow- you know nothing

Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by IamAtribalist: 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2015
Themandator:

Don't be wise in your own eyes. .. How old are you?

Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by IamAtribalist: 3:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
Skipfr:
u don't need to believe sha because u have not seen but it happens

Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by donjon: 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
Mufasa27:
Lol, Nation of kings indeed ! You better stop fooling yourself .
ur mumu no get swag! F you!!!
Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by Misselocon(f): 4:11pm On Sep 13, 2015
Wat if it wsnt d Aunty who came dat day? tongue
Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by FRANKOXY(m): 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2015
THE SNAKE HAVEN'T CONSTRICTED YOU ENOUGH AND WHO TOLD YOU THAT ANOINTING OIL PERFORM WONDERS?
Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by Saay1(m): 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2015
Omo this is serious
Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by gudluckgreat(m): 6:10pm On Sep 13, 2015
IamAtribalist:

U must be of indomie generation. Let's not go further
Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by petkoffDrake(m): 6:35pm On Sep 13, 2015
Damminglola:
Lol. The aunty is a snake Wetin the rest of him family come be ooooo
Lion, elephant dog... in fact they are ANIMAL FAMILY
Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by Damminglola(f): 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2015
petkoffDrake:

Lion, elephant dog... in fact they are ANIMAL FAMILY

They are all in the animal kingdom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Tonto Dike Completely N A K E D(this Girl Has Finally Gone Nuts!) / When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run / Funny Picture Thread To Spice Up Your Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.