Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

When Nature Decides To Cheat On Your Future. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / When Nature Decides To Cheat On Your Future. (732 Views)

DEATH AT SEA (the Untold Tale Of Nature's Killing Machines At Sea) / Blind By Nature Story By Dindy / Lies Your Past Like To Tell You About Your Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Nature Decides To Cheat On Your Future. by Nobody: 2:16am On Sep 13, 2015
When Nature Decides To Cheat On Your Future.

Adeniji, O

All my life, I have dated 'Nature' with openness and profuse verity. With care and love, I have rendered hearty longing services to please her. As though I have been beclouded by an enchantment, the passion to always satisfy her streams continously through my pulsing veins.

Prior to now and hitherto, Nature has always affirmed her undying affection for me, she would often prove that by bestowing on me hot romance to the dream land and a free chariot ride through the world of captivating activities. Having drown so deep in the pool of love, I will swiftly but steadily oblige to these pleasures of life offered by Nature.

Mother has always secretly and openly enjoined me to cut ties with her and embrace the utter reality of life but I would only nod in affirmation to the rhythm of her voice. Father even took me far away from home to separate me from my first lady, the one whom I have found solace being with, but mysteriously, our relationship grew cordial and stronger.

Now, I am in school and I need a break from sleeping 7 pm to 7 am everyday, keeping glued to the TV set for an average of 5 hours daily, spending 45mins at the suya joint every night and lazing away the weekend at viewing centres, all of which I would rightly blame on Nature.

I have always thought cheating is when the girl one loves leaves for another man but found out it's ironical as cheating is when she clings so close while your future wails and wave goodbye. By that, I concluded nature has ever been cheating on me.

I needed to do away with nature lest she rip off that shiny promising future I cherish and adore. This was my plan as I forged ahead willing to finally adhere by mother's overdue advise and father's prolix instruction. Little did i know she had her own crooked plans too.

The sunday I decided to drop the bomb was the day she packed her belongings to join me. Quite irresistible and charming was Nature as i warmly ushered her in. I suddenly fell to my bed as I slept the longest all my entire life, 7 pm to 10 am.

Will i allow Nature to send my Future 6 feet while I live? The rigmarole continues.
Re: When Nature Decides To Cheat On Your Future. by IamAtribalist: 2:18am On Sep 13, 2015
cool
Re: When Nature Decides To Cheat On Your Future. by bewla(m): 5:45am On Sep 13, 2015
apena
Re: When Nature Decides To Cheat On Your Future. by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 13, 2015
IamAtribalist:
cool
bewla:
apena

I will appreciate meaningful comments, I want Nairalanders' comments and criticism before I post it to my page.

(1) (Reply)

Fruitless Search For: "The Lion And The Jewel" By" Wole Soyinka" / Episode 12: Eke(python).......the End... / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.