Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,674 members, 7,851,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:31 PM

How Marathon Sex With Drake And Super Inform Vinci Shattered Serena’s Dreams - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Marathon Sex With Drake And Super Inform Vinci Shattered Serena’s Dreams (1198 Views)

Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label / Wizkid Shades Davido Because Ronaldo Follow Him, Davido Replies With Drake / Kemi Olunloyo's Throwback Photo With Drake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Marathon Sex With Drake And Super Inform Vinci Shattered Serena’s Dreams by creebhills(m): 3:41am On Sep 13, 2015
Sex, it all starts with a simple kiss and you all know where it leads to. anyways on this occasion it lead someone, not just anyone but one of the brightest faces, hero, Tennis world champion and soon to be become legend of the female long tennis in history and also a 21 times Grand Slam champion, Serena William to a defeat and shattered her dream of repeating history.

She was born Serena Jameka Williams an American professional tennis player who is ranked No. 1 in women's singles tennis. The Women's Tennis Association has ranked her world No. 1 in singles on six separate occasions.

On July 13, 2015 she marked the first time in WTA history that the No. 1 player had more than twice as many points as No. 2. She is the reigning champion of the Australian Open, French Open, Wimbledon, U.S. Open, WTA Tour Championships and Olympic women's singles and doubles. Williams is regarded by some commentators, sports writers, and current and former players as the greatest female tennis player of all time.

READ COMPLETE ARTICLE HERE:http://www./2015/09/how-marathon-sex-with-drake-and-super.html#more

Re: How Marathon Sex With Drake And Super Inform Vinci Shattered Serena’s Dreams by veacea: 3:43am On Sep 13, 2015
Re: How Marathon Sex With Drake And Super Inform Vinci Shattered Serena’s Dreams by winetapper: 4:26am On Sep 13, 2015
I didn't even understand your post

1 Like

Re: How Marathon Sex With Drake And Super Inform Vinci Shattered Serena’s Dreams by mekonglobal(m): 4:30am On Sep 13, 2015
Click whereundecided
Re: How Marathon Sex With Drake And Super Inform Vinci Shattered Serena’s Dreams by bewla(m): 5:32am On Sep 13, 2015
i dont understand your point . but sha i dey trip for that girl walahi
Re: How Marathon Sex With Drake And Super Inform Vinci Shattered Serena’s Dreams by creebhills(m): 12:59pm On Sep 13, 2015
winetapper:
I didn't even understand your post
you cant understand it if you dont read the full post. it much more than this. so unless you read the entire post from the link you wont even understand nothing, you dont nothing but am going to tell you something.
Re: How Marathon Sex With Drake And Super Inform Vinci Shattered Serena’s Dreams by creebhills(m): 1:00pm On Sep 13, 2015
bewla:
i dont understand your point .
but sha i dey trip for that girl
walahi

read the full post from the link provided.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Yomi Fash-lanso Loses Mum / The Fabulous Life Of Linda Ikeji And How She Spends Her Billions (see Photos) / I Wish I Was A Woman,fierce Trending Photos Of A Nigerian Man That Wish To Be A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.