Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

SHOCKING!! See What Regular Use Of Paracetamol Medicine Can Do To Our Body. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SHOCKING!! See What Regular Use Of Paracetamol Medicine Can Do To Our Body. (4705 Views)

Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex / Shocking! See This Woman Who Took Unclad Photos With Her Children / SHOCKING!!! See What Naija Girls Now Wear In The Name Of Waist Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING!! See What Regular Use Of Paracetamol Medicine Can Do To Our Body. by gistparrot: 6:35am On Sep 13, 2015
According to a study published in the Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases journal, patients prescribed high doses of paracetamol for long periods were 63% more likely to die unexpectedly. The National Agency for Food Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) and the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has said that the regular use of painkillers especially, paracetamols could lead to heart attacks, stroke and early death, The Guardian reports said......

CONTINUE READING--->>> http://www.mokgist.com/shocking-see-what-regular-use-of-paracetamol-medicine-can-do-to-our-body-be-warned/

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!! See What Regular Use Of Paracetamol Medicine Can Do To Our Body. by ModiKen(m): 6:36am On Sep 13, 2015
And my guy here dey swallow paracetamol and panadol like say na food.

I don talk I don tire.
Re: SHOCKING!! See What Regular Use Of Paracetamol Medicine Can Do To Our Body. by Imortal001: 6:38am On Sep 13, 2015
Ok
Re: SHOCKING!! See What Regular Use Of Paracetamol Medicine Can Do To Our Body. by rawpadgin(m): 6:41am On Sep 13, 2015
I concur

about 12years, i almost died from over dose of paracetamol
Re: SHOCKING!! See What Regular Use Of Paracetamol Medicine Can Do To Our Body. by Raymondluv(m): 6:43am On Sep 13, 2015
what of people wen nor well
Re: SHOCKING!! See What Regular Use Of Paracetamol Medicine Can Do To Our Body. by dejt4u(m): 7:31am On Sep 13, 2015
In a year, I take 30 paracetamol tablets or less..
Re: SHOCKING!! See What Regular Use Of Paracetamol Medicine Can Do To Our Body. by faith551(m): 7:48am On Sep 13, 2015
Drug abuse was never good for anyone
Re: SHOCKING!! See What Regular Use Of Paracetamol Medicine Can Do To Our Body. by alpacino88(m): 9:04am On Sep 13, 2015
ModiKen:

I don talk I don tire.
[/color][color=#000099]
I have a friend also who takes it frequently, tells me it makes him feel high, yet I still can`t figure out wat form of highness paracetamol gives!
Re: SHOCKING!! See What Regular Use Of Paracetamol Medicine Can Do To Our Body. by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:52am On Sep 13, 2015
eneji50:
Certified ebira boy

Navo ooooo
Wicked ppl!
Re: SHOCKING!! See What Regular Use Of Paracetamol Medicine Can Do To Our Body. by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:52am On Sep 13, 2015
eneji50:
Certified ebira boy

Navo ooooo
Wicked ppl!
Re: SHOCKING!! See What Regular Use Of Paracetamol Medicine Can Do To Our Body. by kenedy175(m): 10:52am On Sep 13, 2015
Where are all those girls that pop paracetamol pills like trebor angry
Re: SHOCKING!! See What Regular Use Of Paracetamol Medicine Can Do To Our Body. by Haywhymido(m): 11:15am On Sep 13, 2015
I was never use to taking it
Re: SHOCKING!! See What Regular Use Of Paracetamol Medicine Can Do To Our Body. by Lovexme(m): 11:44am On Sep 13, 2015
Warning especially to those Nigerians that'll take Paracetamol for every ailment.

Headache = Paracetamol, Fever = Paracetamol, Stooling = Paracetamol, Amnesia = Paracetamol, Constipation = Paracetamol. I could go on, but I'm sure y'all get my point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING!! See What Regular Use Of Paracetamol Medicine Can Do To Our Body. by Tanyogo(m): 1:03pm On Sep 13, 2015
ModiKen:

I don talk I don tire.
And what's the difference between paracetamol and Panadol?
Paracetamol is the chemical /genetic name while Panadol is just a brand name for GSK.
Re: SHOCKING!! See What Regular Use Of Paracetamol Medicine Can Do To Our Body. by Monzuur(m): 1:05pm On Sep 13, 2015
I don't use paracetamol frequently but any time I want to use it,I lick it like trebor or BabaDUDU.....I won't use water @ all......any implication?
Re: SHOCKING!! See What Regular Use Of Paracetamol Medicine Can Do To Our Body. by Tanyogo(m): 1:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
Know of someone who died as a result of paracetamol poisoning in Kano.
Re: SHOCKING!! See What Regular Use Of Paracetamol Medicine Can Do To Our Body. by lordthree(m): 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
too much of everything has adverse effects.. you don't need Nafdac to tell you.
Re: SHOCKING!! See What Regular Use Of Paracetamol Medicine Can Do To Our Body. by pet4ril(f): 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
Tanyogo:

And what's the difference between paracetamol and Panadol?
Paracetamol is the chemical /genetic name while Panadol is just a brand name for GSK.
OMG shocked shocked :oparacetamol generic what of panadol Igwe must hear this
Re: SHOCKING!! See What Regular Use Of Paracetamol Medicine Can Do To Our Body. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2015
if u cannot post it here. pls bleep off
Re: SHOCKING!! See What Regular Use Of Paracetamol Medicine Can Do To Our Body. by KingsJohnson(m): 7:18pm On Sep 13, 2015
Monzuur:
I don't use paracetamol frequently but any time I want to use it,I lick it like trebor or BabaDUDU.....I won't use water @ all......any implication?
Of course which is, u wil neva see d promised land for sending those poor n helpless drugs to ur desert body to die d second death.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!! See What Regular Use Of Paracetamol Medicine Can Do To Our Body. by Tanyogo(m): 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2015
pet4ril:
OMG shocked shocked :oparacetamol generic what of panadol Igwe must hear this

Oya now.
Re: SHOCKING!! See What Regular Use Of Paracetamol Medicine Can Do To Our Body. by jaymichael(m): 8:56pm On Sep 13, 2015
Paracetamol is considered safer than Aspirin because Aspirin may cause gastro-intenstinal discomfort for some. For prolonged usage, Aspirin is safer. I prefer Aspirin to Paracetamol as it doesn't give me any gastrointestinal discomfort.
Re: SHOCKING!! See What Regular Use Of Paracetamol Medicine Can Do To Our Body. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
dejt4u:
In a year, I take 30 paracetamol tablets or less..

I take about four max in a year ( I just got forced to take two tablets around 30mins ago) , I mostly sleep away my pain smiley

(1) (Reply)

The Russian Twins Adelya And Alina In (20 Photos) / What's Going On Between Ebube Nwagbo And Bolanle Ninalowo / See The Married Man That Sleeps With Nollywood Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.