Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex (88427 Views)

Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) / Linda Ikeji At It Again....hit Or Miss? (pixs) / ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by kayo80(m): 9:50am On Sep 19, 2016
Today is millionaire blogger, Linda Ikeji's 36th birthday, and one of her wishes is to finally start having regular sex. Hmm! I pray her wish comes true. Anyway, she said this in a video she recorded and put up on her blog this morning. Below is some excerpts that I have transcribed from the video.

"My 36th birthday...my wish is to find an amazing guy. Finally have regular sex. Have a bunch of kids. Be happy. Continue to...continue to impact my world. Continue to do what I'm doing. Continue to make a difference. That's my dream. But the thing about is that I was paying so much attention to my career, to my...I was so determined to succeed and I didn't pay too much attention to my personal life."

You can watch the video here- from 10mints

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td1CIkBIFfw

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/09/my-brithday-message-to-all-you-amazing.html

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:54am On Sep 19, 2016
so na irregular s*ex u day have b4

282 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by kayo80(m): 10:07am On Sep 19, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
so na irregular s*ex u day have b4

No. She was trying to say she hasn't been having any sex at all. She is always at home in her bedroom, on her computer.

Update- I am not in any way dissing Linda. I am a big fan of her success story and all she had to give up to get where she is. The reason I put up this post is because I admire her honesty. We have so many hypocrites in Nigeria.

194 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Flexherbal(m): 10:18am On Sep 19, 2016
We wish you well.
We at Flex herbal can help you with our herbal tea for men, make your man dey dey you well all the time.
Enjoy!

35 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by villareal15(m): 10:38am On Sep 19, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
For your mind

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 19, 2016
Something has been MACLEANED grin grin

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by opeyemiieblog(m): 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2016
kayo80:

No. She was trying to say she hasn't been having any sex at all. She is always at home in her bedroom, on her computer.
lol.... dts true anyway

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Medunah: 2:23pm On Sep 19, 2016
Good for her
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2016
So its true she's been having sex
It just wasn't regular.grin

37 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2016
So its true she's been having sex It just wasn't regular.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by ammyluv2002(f): 2:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by ladyF(f): 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2016
Lol.... na only the sex part all of una go see. Even people that are having regular sex with random guys will open mouth and be criticising. Hypocrisy is too much abeg! angry

[size=5pt]Abeg make I go continue my Skrill funds search from Freelancers, Forexers and Western Union senders, biko epp me. @N390/$[/size]

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by tintingz(m): 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2016
I don't know why why...

WizKid why why... cry

Anytime I enter thread concerning Linda Ikeji I do this...

Anyways Happy birthday.

182 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by salabscholar01(m): 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2016
That's my dream. But the thing about is that I was paying so much attention to my career, to my...I was so determined to succeed and I didn't pay too much attention to my personal life."

If really she was as straight as quoted above hmmm

To the lucky man, please before you marry her, first make her use a computer with slow internet connections, to know who she really is.

Marriage is not 50-50; divorce is 50-50.. Marriage has to be 100-100.. It's not divided everything in half, but giving everything you've got________Dave willis

10 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by GossipHeart(m): 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2016
For 80 million dollars, i wouldn't risk my life having sex with that stinky possy

You know why she's still single ?? Guys gets her to bed, they perceive that rotten fish smell, they run away forever

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by sexymoma(f): 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2016
Pls what is the English name for shebi

17 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by nairaman66(m): 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2016
Keep blogging your life away.. Madam ikeji

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by jaybee3(m): 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
That one no hard na....
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by shammah1(m): 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
Aunty Linda, I'd advise you to rather have regular sex with your "amazing husband" instead. Money and wealth is vanity. You're already approaching 40. God bless you and Happy Birthday!

@sammygyang

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by amiibaby(f): 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
This Lady sef......don't u have self esteem?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by pampamafolabi8: 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
madam....go marry
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by maleeks(m): 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
GossipHeart:
For 80 million dollars, i wouldn't risk my life having sex with that stinky possy

You know why she's still single ?? Guys gets her to bed, they perceive that rotten fish smell, they run away forever
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by hUmaneOne: 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
kayo80:

Pls read the point again..this time,slowly

Regular sex simply means sex on a regular basis.

Her point simply means she has irregular sex eg one night stands, casual sex etc as seen in people that aren't in a relationship. . I am not judging o.

I love her spirit..she's an inspiration of how hard-working, we should be

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by nairaman66(m): 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
shammah1:
F

F for fu*ck?
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by handysuzy(f): 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
grin Konji iyaf want to finish aunty Linda

But seriously, as much as people will criticise her, Linda remains my mentor, she is an achiever and I pray a good man locates her soon.

You all need to read comments of people praying for a husband for Linda Ikeji on her blog and all social media...See their reactions and funny comments here: http://factflyers.com/prayer-turn-36-today-find-amazing-guy-soon-linda-ikeji/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by hunkydory(m): 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
Can't wait?
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by ify2016: 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
Some women and sex be like...
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Firefire(m): 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
Nonsensical nonsense.
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by ducramsey99(m): 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
Come and check me out oooooooo...........

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by NEROSKY(m): 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
Fogrit dear, you're already married to the game grin

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Hawlahscho(m): 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
End Time!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention / Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day / Davido, Joeboy, Others At Laycon's 27th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.