Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,839 members, 7,841,190 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Insurance For Video Camera - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Insurance For Video Camera (4978 Views)

Pls Help, What's The Best Software For Video Editing / :::::: Best Laptop For Video And Photo Editing ::::::: / Is A MAC Really Better Than A PC For Video Editing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insurance For Video Camera by bishoptboy(m): 5:49am On Apr 13, 2009
One big problem I have with Niaralanders is fighting and insulting each other over post. We have not gotten ourselves out of that mentality that we have to raise our voices and shout the other person down in every conversation as if nairaland is a molue. I believe we are educated and we have to behave like one.

Another sad thing is that we carry this bahaviour outside the country and shout everywhere. I dont know about other places but ask any South African what he knows about nigerian he will tell you we always shout and raise our voices easily.

Instead of telling the other person to shut up just because you dont agree with his point why not state your own reason and dialogue. In this same thread myself and sojiogun dont agree on what to invest in first but we never fought about it cos this is not a Molue. we both agreed that we have different priority and thats it. Dont try to force your believe on other people. If they dont agree with you then leave its not a reason to fight and insult each other because you cant see your faces. Dont hide behind your PC to insult people
Re: Insurance For Video Camera by Theblessed(f): 3:50pm On Apr 13, 2009
Kc0022000:

@Theblessed or Thecursed, Grow up ! shocked if there is need for someone to grow up here , its you with your senseless post. Go to Aso Rock and express your freedom of Speech not just in a forum like NL. Bit you check yourself before someone do the checking for you. Keep your sick opinion to yourself if this are the kind of opinion you have. sau cheesy

Well, you've been rattled! Hence the name calling and that supposed to be the CIVILISED ONE among us,

ooooooooh, shame!!!!  Yes, democracy reigns here on NL.  If you don't like what you hear get out of here, simple.

You see, ignorants don't understand that when they post an issue on here, it's an open market and it's called:

http://WWW. World.com anyone interested in the good would price it either negatively or positively depending on the

qualities of the good (if you undestand what I mean, young man).  Nigerians can only seat back and rattle about

democracy but when the reality hit them, they can't hark it because they think it all tastes so gooooooooood!!! 

In reality, its not all that.  So my young man, don't jump out of your pram because of a tip of the ice-berg

DEMOCRACY you'd only just tasted and didn't like.  So, why ask for democracy in this country when people like you

can not handle the simpliest of them all, 'Freedom of Speech, eh??'  Shows your immaturity in these things. 

Sorry, boy! Your intimidation will not stop me.  Will continue to challenge and air my opinion on any topic I fancy here

because it's my 'Democratic right' and I would not let bullies like you take that away from me.  Get informed ok, and

stop trying cos' you will not win!!! So better grow up and accept your reality as 'Freedom of Speech' is here to stay

on NL, right?
Re: Insurance For Video Camera by sojioguns(m): 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2009
Why is this thread becoming too personal? From insurance of a camera to insult of personalities. Na wah oh.
@L_funk, have you gotten the camera already? By the way, are you based in Naija? If yes, let me have your digits. (email in my signature)
Re: Insurance For Video Camera by tallnaijaf: 5:42am On Apr 14, 2009
sojioguns:

Why is this thread becoming too personal? From insurance of a camera to insult of personalities.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Its a genetic defect
and its expressed via the stupidity of the typical Nigerian mind.
In this case however, it may be conjectured that it is " that time of the month" cheesy grin
Re: Insurance For Video Camera by sojioguns(m): 8:00am On Apr 14, 2009
Very funny @tallnaijaf. Then let them get some tampons or sumtin.
Re: Insurance For Video Camera by Theblessed(f): 5:10pm On Apr 14, 2009
tallnaijaf:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Its a genetic defect
and its expressed via the stupidity of the typical Nigerian mind.
In this case however, it may be conjectured that it is " that time of the month" cheesy grin

You're too raw boy, too raw and I'm sorry for you!!  Goes to show how timid your are. 

Yes, it may be that time of month and, without which your fat HEAD won't be on this planet earth, think about that. 
Just to let you know it is also that time of month for all the females in your family too. 
Remember, they say - he who live in a glass house must not throw stones and now you had.
Go leak your wound!!
Re: Insurance For Video Camera by Theblessed(f): 5:17pm On Apr 14, 2009
sojioguns:

Very funny @tallnaijaf. Then let them get some tampons or sumtin.

Oh, I thought I was dealing with a real man, too sorry!  Well, since you've mentioned it in support of @tallnaijaf, will try and get enough tampons for all the females in your family maybe that would help you grow up and put some sensibility in your brainless head.
Re: Insurance For Video Camera by sunnykiss(m): 3:25pm On Apr 15, 2009
coolinsure wat type of camera sef, cybershot?
Re: Insurance For Video Camera by tallnaijaf: 7:27am On Apr 19, 2009
Theblessed:

You're too raw boy, too raw and I'm sorry for you!!  Goes to show how timid your are. 

<english accent> me, timid? ha! and dont be sorry for me, cos as of now you've become my favourite granny.
Re: Insurance For Video Camera by Theblessed(f): 12:09pm On Apr 21, 2009
tallnaijaf:

<english accent> me, timid? ha!  and dont be sorry for me, cos as of now you've become my favourite granny.

One could actually see how ignorant this "it" really is.  So, English accent means, you are not ignorant

Well, since you don't know who your Nan is, I wouldn't mind closing my eyes and be your Nan

for 2 minutes in order to brush off the ignorance in you and more reasons why you should accord

respect, thick!

(1) (2) (Reply)

At Almost No Cost... Affordable Online Graphic Design Training / For Your Graphic Design,album Cover, Banner, Cartoon, Caricature Etc / Easiest Method In Turning Any Photo To A Cartoon Using Photoshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.