Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

MTN Simply The Bestest. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Simply The Bestest. (7830 Views)

All New Gionee X1s - Simply Great Budget Smartphone / How To Simply Get A Girl's Phone Number Without Asking / Injoo Fire Plus, Simply Amazing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Simply The Bestest. by donhils: 7:28am On Sep 15, 2015
callmelanner:
Abeg jor..
Mtn has been falling my hand since time immemorial!
Even their simple server & psiphon wey I dey use browse no dey gree go again!
@Op, bcoz Mtn gave u freebies now, they are now d best abi? U need attention!!!
Well, it's not my fault that you can't understand simple English cos I know I mentioned their services are top notch, they have the highest customer base, they have the cheapest call and data tariffs, they are everywhere you go. Didn't you see all those points or are there other things that make a network provider the best that mtn don't have or u want to blame me for your inadequacies? Or you're just typing without thinking?
Who needs attention now?
Re: MTN Simply The Bestest. by Youngpo413: 8:00am On Sep 15, 2015
donhils:

They haven't called you before? They were calling with all those network coded numbers and ppl stopped picking them. Now they call with normal 11 digit number, Only for you to pick and hear their bullshit.
lol
Re: MTN Simply The Bestest. by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 15, 2015
liljboy:
me too my brother,,, my customer wey dey sell movies Don call me scatter, I just dey reason am say I dey too busy to watch movies these days
Guy which app so you use to watch the seasonal films?
Re: MTN Simply The Bestest. by LOUIS6(m): 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
abokinamu:
Yeah mtn saved me a lot because I use almost 159 to 160GB every month for just 2100naira which is the best option for now but you can do the 150GB for 2100naira you can do the 20GB of 1400naira or you can also go with the 5GB for weekly or daily plan but for me I prefer the monthly plan of 160GB which cost 2100naira nothing beats it mtn rocks cheesy

Pls can this plan work on my BlackBerry Z3 ?
Re: MTN Simply The Bestest. by Mattex001(m): 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
slimmyjimmy:
Gud point grin i dawnload full season film 3mbps grin MTN DO WEL

U get up 3mbps ?? How come on ur phone or modem I have only seen 1mbps
Re: MTN Simply The Bestest. by liljboy(m): 10:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
UncannyGenius:
Guy which app so you use to watch the seasonal films?
MX PLAYER PRO
Re: MTN Simply The Bestest. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
donhils:

What do you know? What is special about Etisalat? Let's even forget about my MTN freebies, on a normal scale what does Etisalat have to offer? Very high call tariffs, the most expensive data plans and oh, they dash bonus when you recharge but charge you N1 per sec so you finish the bonus plus your main credit without achieving anything. If there's something you know about them tell me If you can't, then you're the really high person here.
cheesy
It's N24/min from bonus account. Their data isn't expensive neither is cheap. Data consumption rate is faster than mtn but not like airtel that drinks data like water.
Re: MTN Simply The Bestest. by donhils: 10:27pm On Sep 15, 2015
asuustrike2009:
[b][/b] cheesy
It's N24/min from bonus account. Their data isn't expensive neither is cheap. Data consumption rate is faster than mtn but not like airtel that drinks data like water.
These things below are not expensive? And 1k gives you 260mb.

Re: MTN Simply The Bestest. by jaydee87(m): 12:42am On Sep 16, 2015
LOUIS6:

Pls can this plan work on my BlackBerry Z3 ?
bro have u add about the 1 terabyte data.....
Re: MTN Simply The Bestest. by LOUIS6(m): 1:32am On Sep 16, 2015
jaydee87:
bro have u add about the 1 terabyte data.....

No bro.. Pls tell me more
Re: MTN Simply The Bestest. by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 16, 2015
donhils:

These things below are not expensive? And 1k gives you 260mb.
They are at the same leverage with mtn also. From the post they have 2g for N2,000 same with MTN. Also they offer 1g for N1,000 on selected sim. Don't forget mtn had quality service when they were expensive but now it's quality has reduced because of stiff competition leading to reduction in price. If etisalat continue in that direction, you and I will complain latter of poor network similar to what some persons are experiencing on glo
Re: MTN Simply The Bestest. by donhils: 9:27am On Sep 16, 2015
asuustrike2009:

They are at the same leverage with mtn also. From the post they have 2g for N2,000 same with MTN. Also they offer 1g for N1,000 on selected sim. Don't forget mtn had quality service when they were expensive but now it's quality has reduced because of stiff competition leading to reduction in price. If etisalat continue in that direction, you and I will complain latter of poor network similar to what some persons are experiencing on glo
So in effect what are you saying? Etisalat is better than MTN or they are on the same level or what? What exactly is your point?
Re: MTN Simply The Bestest. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
donhils:

So in effect what are you saying? Etisalat is better than MTN or they are on the same level or what? What exactly is your point?
Data speed they are good, data price quite fair and call rate they are good. Except for bonus on calls which all the networks are guilty of
Re: MTN Simply The Bestest. by Julius1971(m): 6:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
I have read about your claim severally now, please tell me the code or provide your number and we reach you. This is mine 08033839717
Re: MTN Simply The Bestest. by jaydee87(m): 10:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
LOUIS6:

No bro.. Pls tell me more
its visaphone.... you u buy a CDMA phone and take it to there office to activate it for you....
Re: MTN Simply The Bestest. by Paulomakavelly: 12:27am On Sep 21, 2015
see wetin Mtn send to me dis evening:

Dear Customer, enjoy 500MB + over N15,500 worth of calls to all networks @N600 only. Simply text yes to 567 or dial *567*1#.Valid for 30 days.Thanks for your patronage!
Re: MTN Simply The Bestest. by kaze4blues(m): 6:48am On Sep 21, 2015
pls I need sum1 to help me out here. I'm in need of a reliable Mtn browsing data code that I can use to browse on my PC and Fone. I dnt even mind to pay sum tokens.

Kindly help a brother out.
Mtn has really sucked my money
Re: MTN Simply The Bestest. by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 23, 2015
kaze4blues:
pls I need sum1 to help me out here. I'm in need of a reliable Mtn browsing data code that I can use to browse on my PC and Fone. I dnt even mind to pay sum tokens.

Kindly help a brother out.
Mtn has really sucked my money

Shoot me a PM
Re: MTN Simply The Bestest. by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 23, 2015
MzRoyalHighness:

i swear....remain small mey i throway my etisalat sim.
I broke my etisalat sim just yesterday and transfered all my online transactions to empty N.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Airtel About To Loss Millions Of Subscribers If This Is True / Swapping Iphone 6s To X No Face Id..how Much Do I Need / Free!!!..free!!!! , Free Recharge Card Pins... Sceptical.... Dive In.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.