Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,552 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Kcee Releases New Pics To Correct Those That Said He Dresses Like Traffic Worker - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Releases New Pics To Correct Those That Said He Dresses Like Traffic Worker (64322 Views)

Christy Daniels, Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria International Stuns In New Pics / Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween / Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee Releases New Pics To Correct Those That Said He Dresses Like Traffic Worker by Swaggzkid: 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2015
jenie10:
lol, guy u funni buh u gat eyes

grin b4 nko, you think say na only Dick I get?
Re: Kcee Releases New Pics To Correct Those That Said He Dresses Like Traffic Worker by wheezie24(m): 11:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
Phinagold:

All those saying trash cannot even afford his sandal all their life
kilode....d sandal na #10million?

1 Like

Re: Kcee Releases New Pics To Correct Those That Said He Dresses Like Traffic Worker by charlesbailey(m): 11:20pm On Sep 13, 2015
zanotti wey boys don rock pass leave for younger brodas..
Phinagold:

All those saying trash cannot even afford his sandal all their life

the problem with kcee is he is/was a full blooded G boy and who likes flashy things and wears more?
Re: Kcee Releases New Pics To Correct Those That Said He Dresses Like Traffic Worker by DaShiiCray(f): 12:19am On Sep 14, 2015
The mouth of a common Nigerian is sharper than a two edged sword,listen to their views at your own detriment. He dresses like whatever shouldn't be your cup of tea,most of these critics are worse off. a won oniranu.
Re: Kcee Releases New Pics To Correct Those That Said He Dresses Like Traffic Worker by drmikeadams(m): 12:25am On Sep 14, 2015
If only he can comb or barb that his hair and remove that stupid ring dat make him look like an agbero...
Re: Kcee Releases New Pics To Correct Those That Said He Dresses Like Traffic Worker by Nobody: 5:26am On Sep 14, 2015
Swaggzkid:

Whether your name na Mzroyalhighness abi mzroyaldrunkeness next time you quote me in a stewpid way ehn!

I laugh you for Chinese grin. Because You go know why chicken nor dey cry for night that day

one word for this trash write up=lame
Re: Kcee Releases New Pics To Correct Those That Said He Dresses Like Traffic Worker by Charlydot2(m): 7:48am On Sep 14, 2015
Nice one
Re: Kcee Releases New Pics To Correct Those That Said He Dresses Like Traffic Worker by tombeh(m): 7:52am On Sep 14, 2015
Kcee my guy pls don't mind them......

Waitin person go do for dis world wey pple no go talk.....

If u chop dem go talk....

If u no chop dem go talk....

I tiya for dis country.
Re: Kcee Releases New Pics To Correct Those That Said He Dresses Like Traffic Worker by tinnyashamu(m): 9:02am On Sep 14, 2015
LETS C YA OWN DRESSING.

Swaggzkid:
1st pix----- He dress like a P.A to a local government chairman

2nd pix------ He dress like Dangote Driver

3rd pix----- he dress like **i don't know that one**

4th pix----- He dress like person wey get plenty money *but on the oda side still on the 4th pix ** He be like person wey dey blind
Re: Kcee Releases New Pics To Correct Those That Said He Dresses Like Traffic Worker by xtervaganza(m): 11:04am On Sep 14, 2015
The last picture is divine

The 2nd picture looks childish
Re: Kcee Releases New Pics To Correct Those That Said He Dresses Like Traffic Worker by nishola17(f): 11:57am On Sep 14, 2015
Money can't buy class

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption / Toyin Abraham, Cee-C, Nengi Dress Like ‘Old Stars’ To Aki & Pawpaw Premier (Pix) / Girl Thanks Tattoo Artist, Bizzyaski, For Tattooing Her Body Unclad (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.