Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

My Kiss With Burna Boy Was Real- Cynthia Morgan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Kiss With Burna Boy Was Real- Cynthia Morgan (826 Views)

BBNaija: "I Am Not A Bitter Person" — Cee-C, Keeps Mum On Ebuka & Kiss With Tobi / Anna Banner Shares A Kiss With Her Daughter (Photo) / Cynthia Morgan Posts (Topless?) Pic in Bed With Burna Boy: See the Sexy Shot! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Kiss With Burna Boy Was Real- Cynthia Morgan by infosplash(f): 12:54pm On Sep 13, 2015
A few weeks ago,Cynthia Morgan shared and deleted pics of her kissing Burnaboy,while many felt they were an item,others felt it might have been from a video shoot .
In a new interview with Vanguard, the reggae crooner says the kiss was real.
“I and Burna are actually very good friends, basically we are actually very excited about the project we are working on together and that’s all I can say.
It was real. A kiss is supposed to be real right? That’s all I can say.
We are going to be working on collaborations together. I don’t know I can’t say a whole lot.I see something working out for both of us, I mean musically. I am not dating anybody in the industry right now but anything can happen; basically it’s all about me being happy.”

source: www.hotxclusive.com/2015/09/13/my-kiss-with-burna-boy-was-real-cynthia-morgan/

Re: My Kiss With Burna Boy Was Real- Cynthia Morgan by donholy28(m): 12:56pm On Sep 13, 2015
If na real or na fake...how e take concern us
Re: My Kiss With Burna Boy Was Real- Cynthia Morgan by ifeanyija(m): 12:56pm On Sep 13, 2015
Re: My Kiss With Burna Boy Was Real- Cynthia Morgan by MrZachs(m): 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2015
Hw dt 1n com chang ma lyf...
Re: My Kiss With Burna Boy Was Real- Cynthia Morgan by Monzuur(m): 1:04pm On Sep 13, 2015
Ok
Re: My Kiss With Burna Boy Was Real- Cynthia Morgan by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
cynthia don turn celeb....
Re: My Kiss With Burna Boy Was Real- Cynthia Morgan by KINGSNEEZE(m): 1:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
This small kiss wey this girl manage kiss, she no go let us hear word
Re: My Kiss With Burna Boy Was Real- Cynthia Morgan by Jadonaldson(m): 1:18pm On Sep 13, 2015
donholy28:
If na real or na fake...how e take concern us
Can't you say somefin meaningful for once plz behave majured

1 nd only DKN Bo$$
Re: My Kiss With Burna Boy Was Real- Cynthia Morgan by donholy28(m): 1:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
Jadonaldson:

Can't you say somefin meaningful for once plz behave majured

1 nd only DKN Bo$$
Dude why re u following me around with ur special" majured English"?
Re: My Kiss With Burna Boy Was Real- Cynthia Morgan by Afrok(m): 3:18pm On Sep 13, 2015
She has been in the news for less relevant things than her musical career undecided...

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Ghanian Actress Who Decided Never To Wear Br*a Again: See Her Photos / Lol What Is Wrong With This Headline? / At Last, Laide Bakare Adopts Hubby’s Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.