Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,201 members, 7,839,095 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Father Of 5 Beaten To Death In Ibadan By Landlord Sons - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Of 5 Beaten To Death In Ibadan By Landlord Sons (27910 Views)

Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone / Man Stabbed To Death In Imo By Landlord & Children Days To His Wedding (Graphic) / Father Of 5 Beats His Girlfriend To Death On Her Birthday, Over Infideli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Of 5 Beaten To Death In Ibadan By Landlord Sons by franksam2009: 9:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
Yoruba, wicked tribe

2 Likes

Re: Father Of 5 Beaten To Death In Ibadan By Landlord Sons by wtfCode: 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
Keneking:
Too bad

Why is that the MODs purposely send any tribe bashing thread to the front page. How come this one relating to the South West is making the front page. What is the intention? Is it to make us a laughing stock?

Despite our contribution to the GDP of Nigeria of which we are a major financer of key investments in the country in fact our hospitable nature is unparalleled and unmatched ....I need responses please.
my friend shut the fvck up, how are u people the major financier of this countrys GDP? In what way, abeg explain how u pple became so hardworking over night.

1 Like

Re: Father Of 5 Beaten To Death In Ibadan By Landlord Sons by wtfCode: 9:37pm On Sep 13, 2015
why evils always reeks in the yoruba kingdom than any other tribe biko nu?
Those children are now fatherless because of the agbero and evil nature running in the guys veins through his forefathers.

2 Likes

Re: Father Of 5 Beaten To Death In Ibadan By Landlord Sons by harry509: 9:44pm On Sep 13, 2015
ijustdey:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/father-5-beaten-death-ibadan
see gobe shocked y he cum da run now? Well he can run bt he cannot hide. RIP
Re: Father Of 5 Beaten To Death In Ibadan By Landlord Sons by melzabull(f): 9:45pm On Sep 13, 2015
yolowbas and crime are inseparable.
You will not see them here now running their smelly ewedu mouths
ijjiots

1 Like

Re: Father Of 5 Beaten To Death In Ibadan By Landlord Sons by Ayatullah(m): 9:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
He must have gotten the occultic ring from no other person than Nyesom Wike shocked
Re: Father Of 5 Beaten To Death In Ibadan By Landlord Sons by stankezzy: 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2015
the man that died for chang name to beter one , atimes some names de bring badluck eg "mumuni"
the person go de do like mumu naa.
Re: Father Of 5 Beaten To Death In Ibadan By Landlord Sons by StarFlux: 9:59pm On Sep 13, 2015
chey, wetin kind senseless baboons be dat now. eehn, o ya mi lenu o every time.

see this thread, someone just died and tribalism is what they want to highlight. abeg, you guys are no better.

Rest in peace.
Re: Father Of 5 Beaten To Death In Ibadan By Landlord Sons by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
hit him with an occultic ring?
Re: Father Of 5 Beaten To Death In Ibadan By Landlord Sons by engrjacuzzi: 10:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
Yoruba people and juju! even in their film, no matter how interesting the film is must always show juju.
Re: Father Of 5 Beaten To Death In Ibadan By Landlord Sons by daveP(m): 10:36pm On Sep 13, 2015
Occultic ring or amulet cannot work on you if you are covered by the Blood.

It says "no weapon fashioned" i.e designed, carved, strategized.

These IB boys love those amulet stuff, very high usage amongst them.

There goes my 7000th post on Nl!!
Re: Father Of 5 Beaten To Death In Ibadan By Landlord Sons by apholaryn: 11:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
babestella:
Yoruba are known for fetishism. All their fight with normal average human of their type ends up in them running into their house to get their ring or dipping their hands in the pocket to fetch the or occultism ring.

The best way to fight a yoruba man is to make sure you have a well sharpened cut-lazz in your house, ones the yoruba man runs to get his ring you also run and get you cut-lazz. Then face to face dear him to raise his finger/hand to hit you if his hands will not be buried the next day. He will melt away.

This is not fiction, it happened to my elder brother and I witnessed the fight. The yoruba guy called azeez ran to their house to get his fetch leather belt and my elder bro ran to out house to get my father cut-lazz, when he ran out and faced the Azeez of a boy, the coward couldn't raise his hands to hit my bro, because my bro promised him a one way ticket to get beyond. Finally his mother came and took the juju from him. This happened over 20 year ago in Lagos.
shut ur gutter mouth and stop generalizing.dumb bitch!
Re: Father Of 5 Beaten To Death In Ibadan By Landlord Sons by Mintycynty: 2:20am On Sep 14, 2015
ZACHIE:
A very potent Oruka Aluwo.

And one idioot will deny the efficacy of African juju.
u r d one idiot. Who is talking about d efficacy or whatever u label it here or is d issue no longer about d cold blooded death of a responsible father of 5 by irresponsible sons of u stupid landlord. U so sound like d likes of dem murders, IDIOT like u.
Re: Father Of 5 Beaten To Death In Ibadan By Landlord Sons by kennethchidi(m): 2:56am On Sep 14, 2015
Keneking:
Too bad

Why is that the MODs purposely send any tribe bashing thread to the front page. How come this one relating to the South West is making the front page. What is the intention? Is it to make us a laughing stock?

Despite our contribution to the GDP of Nigeria of which we are a major financer of key investments in the country in fact our hospitable nature is unparalleled and unmatched ....I need responses please.
so much big eyes but u can't see!
Re: Father Of 5 Beaten To Death In Ibadan By Landlord Sons by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:11am On Sep 14, 2015
funkybully:
Yoloba and their wickedness.

Na only yolobastard man u go see bragging about being landlord on top face me I face u without toilet which he inherited from his ancestors.

I spit on their juju life and cowardly nature. Why d idiot run? Coward!

You obviously have so many issues with the Yoruba but unfortunately for you,you are not in any position to hurt them. Your frustration is understandable- you can only hide behind your keyboard and type pooh about the people your tribe always love to hate. Why don't you demonstrate your bravery by confronting these 'cowardly people'? It is not difficult to guess your tribe-empty-chest-beating arrogant fools! You will only die of the same frustration that sent your father and grandfather to their early graves if you continue this way. Yoruba man killed another Yoruba man what is your business about it Mr Flat-head? If you're not intelligent enough to make useful contribution,why don't you devout your useless time to planning another round of robbery that your people usually call 'business'? Eranko lasan,obo langido!
Re: Father Of 5 Beaten To Death In Ibadan By Landlord Sons by funkybully(f): 7:03am On Sep 14, 2015
[s]
OROSUNBOLB:

You obviously have so many issues with the Yoruba but unfortunately for you,you are not in any position to hurt them. Your frustration is understandable- you can only hide behind your keyboard and type pooh about the people your tribe always love to hate. Why don't you demonstrate your bravery by confronting these 'cowardly people'? It is not difficult to guess your tribe-empty-chest-beating arrogant fools! You will only die of the same frustration that sent your father and grandfather to their early graves if you continue this way. Yoruba man killed another Yoruba man what is your business about it Mr Flat-head? If you're not intelligent enough to make useful contribution,why don't you devout your useless time to planning another round of robbery that your people usually call 'business'? Eranko lasan,obo langido!
[/s]

Who be this tiger clawed face, oblong head, ewedu smelling mouth, dirty, cowardly, juju worshiping, lazy, brown roof/ mud house cave dwelling fool? Gerrarahere mehn!

Nkakwu! Udele rifolu gi nsi! Ewu ogbomosho
Re: Father Of 5 Beaten To Death In Ibadan By Landlord Sons by kennykg(m): 8:17am On Sep 14, 2015
I hope this case ends as the tenant becomes the landlord and vice versa
Re: Father Of 5 Beaten To Death In Ibadan By Landlord Sons by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:12am On Sep 15, 2015
funkybully:
[s][/s]

Who be this tiger clawed face, oblong head, ewedu smelling mouth, dirty, cowardly, juju worshiping, lazy, brown roof/ mud house cave dwelling fool? Gerrarahere mehn!

Nkakwu! Udele rifolu gi nsi! Ewu ogbomosho

I'm right about your level of intelligence after all ! If this crap is all that the dust you call brain could ever come up with,then you ain't worth anybody's time. Mere name calling is never an intelligent response. Yoruba have demonstrated their intellectual superiority over your worthless tribe on several occasions;we are still doing so. It will be a great disservice to humanity if you're allowed to die from same frustration,ailment that has been killing your lineage for years. Hence,this platform is provided,again by another Yoruba man to vent your anger and prevent early journey to the grave like your fore bearers ! You have always wanted to hurt us but you have never been able to muster enough courage to do so. You hate Yoruba right ? Then do something practical about it and stop chest-beating behind N2,500 Tecno phone. I hope you will disappoint me by coming up with sensible response this time around.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Caught Trying To Rape A Little Boy In Calabar, Heavily Beaten (photos / Suspected Herdsmen Kill 40 In Odugbeho, Benue State / Unidentified Man Found Dead In The Back Seat Of A Car In Akwa Ibom. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.