Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Adaeze Yobo & Her Sons Show Off Their Sunday Look - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze Yobo & Her Sons Show Off Their Sunday Look (35723 Views)

Photos Of Adaeze Yobo, Her Mum And Daughter / Adaeze Yobo & Her Kids With Caroline Danjuma (photos) / Adaeze Yobo, Her Mum & Sister Stylish At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Sons Show Off Their Sunday Look by YINKS89(m): 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2015
Kk
Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Sons Show Off Their Sunday Look by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2015
cute ....
Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Sons Show Off Their Sunday Look by promzyugo(f): 7:42pm On Sep 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
lets call a spade a spade. The dad and mum and good looking but the kidz aint handsome.

I smell jealously in the highest level! Praise God given gift so that it will come your way in the next future

Peopleandbadbellybutisallowed
Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Sons Show Off Their Sunday Look by Captainswag225(m): 7:44pm On Sep 13, 2015
promzyugo:

I smell jealously in the highest level! Praise God given gift so that it will come your way in the next future

Peopleandbadbellybutisallowed
its the truth! I love kidz but when kidz aint handsome, i cant lie and say they are handsome. Sorry.
Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Sons Show Off Their Sunday Look by Hardeybohwarley(m): 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
cool...but I like it when someone look smart than cool.....don't quote me cause I won't reply u
Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Sons Show Off Their Sunday Look by promzyugo(f): 7:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
its the truth! I love kidz but when kidz aint handsome, i cant lie and say they are handsome. Sorry.

But you got to appreciate,,when you eventually have your own children will you throw the ugliest among them into the pit because not handsome or beautiful. Your absolutely wrong oh boi when you say this kids r not handsome...

Lovelykidsjoor

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Sons Show Off Their Sunday Look by Captainswag225(m): 7:57pm On Sep 13, 2015
promzyugo:

But you got to appreciate,,when you eventually have your own children will you throw the ugliest among them into the pit because not handsome or beautiful. Your absolutely wrong oh boi when you say this kids r not handsome...

Lovelykidsjoor
lolz okay......
Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Sons Show Off Their Sunday Look by arabianights: 8:01pm On Sep 13, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
i taught they say she was virgin.?

they keep saying up and down that there are no jobs in the country and i keep saying there are.The high rate of educated illiterate we keep sending as graduants of tertiary institutions into labour market is the cause of this.

YOU WENT TO SCHOOL YET YOU COULD NOT READ AND UNDERSTAND THE PART WERE ADAEZE WAS REFFERED TO AS "WIFE"? YOU THEN GO ON TO STATE THAT YOU THOUGHT SHE WAS A.......................... MIND YOUR SELF

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Sons Show Off Their Sunday Look by cococandy(f): 8:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
They are really lovely
Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Sons Show Off Their Sunday Look by IfectiveDesign: 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2015
Kindly visit mirandastores on Konga Thanks guys shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy grin smiley smiley wink wink
Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Sons Show Off Their Sunday Look by Pascal181: 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
kestolove95:
Wia is dat ur useless clubless husband called yobo dat was supportin d drunk cald gej?..hail am
Big idiot,u don't know anything.
Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Sons Show Off Their Sunday Look by murphyibiam15(m): 8:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
kestolove95:
Wia is dat ur useless clubless husband called yobo dat was supportin d drunk cald gej?..hail am
if the picture i saw is really u then i think been beautiful most times come with the challenge of an empty brain
Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Sons Show Off Their Sunday Look by ifeanyiokolo: 8:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Sons Show Off Their Sunday Look by ezequielpaul: 8:36pm On Sep 13, 2015
Nice one embarassed

Like those old nani[/quote]
Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Sons Show Off Their Sunday Look by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2015
Shebarh:
They all look goodsmiley ...but how is dis my businessundecided
Ask them oh.

Anyway do you know how i fit change my moniker cause i accidentally bleached my cock to white.

grin
Shebarh:
Ask them oh.

Anyway do you know how i fit change my moniker cause i accidentally bleached my cock to white.
Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Sons Show Off Their Sunday Look by Emperoradrian(m): 8:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
Who Dem help
Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Sons Show Off Their Sunday Look by SamuelPeter4422(m): 8:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
lets call a spade a spade. The dad and mum are good looking but the kidz aint handsome.
na one for you, before waiting u dey call SPADE? na HORSE or DONKEY...
Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Sons Show Off Their Sunday Look by Emperoradrian(m): 8:51pm On Sep 13, 2015
Meanwhile

Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Sons Show Off Their Sunday Look by Neplusultra(f): 9:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
I just want to steal dat baby!
See his laps grin grin
Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Sons Show Off Their Sunday Look by SmartMugu: 9:20pm On Sep 13, 2015
Why in the world do people post stuff like this? Are there people really going around to see pictures people and their wives take? I see too much of this and it's irritating. Is it the same person doing this or its several folks like that?
I just don't see anything special in sharing someone's wife's pictures and that crap making FP.
If it's that important, OP go and find several other wives pictures - Okwaraji, Yekini, Baruwa, Ogedengbe, Bash Ali etc. Post their hobbies' pictures and explain how that makes any sense to anyone when next you do.
Rubbish. Pure waste of my time reading it.
Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Sons Show Off Their Sunday Look by nwakaibeya1: 9:39pm On Sep 13, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_HYeb2Io8 the judgement and revenge of the God of justice has come and he has began in the spiritual and will be manifesting little by little as the things of God remains a gradual process and those who knows about the spiritual understand this truth and revelation
Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Sons Show Off Their Sunday Look by cristweeezy(m): 9:44pm On Sep 13, 2015
pretydiva:
person wey don born still b virgin ni undecided
antie,hear me out bfor u bone me.
Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Sons Show Off Their Sunday Look by flokii: 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2015
morereb10:
Adaeze, the wife of former Super Eagles of Nigeria caption Joseph Yobo shows of her beautiful Sunday looks to the media with her adorable kids.

https://instagram.com/p/7k_BEKp-rZ/

See fine babe..
Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Sons Show Off Their Sunday Look by valdes00(m): 10:33pm On Sep 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
lets call a spade a spade. The dad and mum are good looking but the kidz aint handsome.
what are u trying to say... dat adaeze played away matches while yobo ws away in far away Europe...... NLders n bad mouth .... lolzz
Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Sons Show Off Their Sunday Look by yemiprospect: 10:53pm On Sep 13, 2015
Wao! She's beautiful
Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Sons Show Off Their Sunday Look by mekybabe1: 11:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
Why is she holding her baby's something like that? cheesy
Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Sons Show Off Their Sunday Look by TOOTSIEPOOPSIE(m): 11:40pm On Sep 13, 2015
Shebarh:
it became your business the moment you commented on this thread
Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Sons Show Off Their Sunday Look by axiliborha(f): 1:00am On Sep 14, 2015
[quote author=axiliborha post=37977272]it belongs to me now by fire by force
Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Sons Show Off Their Sunday Look by sage2(m): 1:05am On Sep 14, 2015
Why is she fond of giving that little boy a hand job?
Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Sons Show Off Their Sunday Look by babadem2much(m): 3:57am On Sep 14, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
i taught they say she was virgin.?

may be her grandmother grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) / Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them / Desmond Elliot At Christmas Party With Children - Dressed As Santa Claus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.