Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Lies You Have Told Others When You Were Young - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lies You Have Told Others When You Were Young (757 Views)

5 Greatest Lies In Nigeria! / What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? / 10 Yabs We yabbed Ourselves When We Were Young (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lies You Have Told Others When You Were Young by Spikkylee: 6:58pm On Sep 13, 2015
I remember when I was in Primary School,precisely Primary 3.

I and my classmates mostly females were seated outside our class discussing things our parents had at home.And it came to my turn to tell them what I had at home..

I told them my Uncle bought a 'Big Elephant' for me from America and I kept it at home...The lie was so heavy that my mates reported me to my class teacher who then invited my Momma to comfirm if truly we reared an Elephant at home.. grin

I remember when I was in Primary School,precisely Primary 3.
I and my classmates mostly females were seated outside our class discussing things our parents had at home.And it came to my turn to tell them what I had at home..

I told them my Uncle bought a 'Big Elephant' for me from America and I kept it at home...The lie was so heavy that my mates reported me to my class teacher who then invited my Momma to comfirm if truly we reared an Elephant at home..

Pls share yours
Re: Lies You Have Told Others When You Were Young by Spikkylee: 7:02pm On Sep 13, 2015
cheesy
Re: Lies You Have Told Others When You Were Young by kossyablaze(m): 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2015
Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies You Have Told Others When You Were Young by IamRespected: 7:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
Mine was telling them I run 220 on lagos/badagry expressway, if you are synonymous with that road it is virtually impossible to go 100 sef, because of that lie I was nicknamed eddy220
Re: Lies You Have Told Others When You Were Young by Spikkylee: 7:27pm On Sep 13, 2015
IamRespected:
Mine was telling them I run 220 on lagos/badagry expressway, if you are synonymous with that road it is virtually impossible to go 100 sef, because of that lie I was nicknamed eddy220

Heheheh...oga oooo.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Currency In The Golden Oldies. / Nairaland Becomes The Second Most Visited Site In Nigeria!!!!!!! / Women Of This Days Can Be Aggressive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.