Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,844 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

If You Want To Sell Adsense Account Pls Click Here - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / If You Want To Sell Adsense Account Pls Click Here (847 Views)

I Need Nigerian Adsense Account Pls / I Need Nigerian Adsense Account Pls / Pls Click (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want To Sell Adsense Account Pls Click Here by Brainzcoded(m): 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
Hello nairaland member pls we are in need of adsense account and we can't wait for adsense approval because to create Unique post is our problem so if you want to sell adsense account u can call this number or chat with us on whatsapp 07063337333 note the money to buy is ready thx
@http://www.brainzclassic.com
Re: If You Want To Sell Adsense Account Pls Click Here by Brainzcoded(m): 8:31pm On Sep 13, 2015
You can also drop your number for me to call u
Re: If You Want To Sell Adsense Account Pls Click Here by Julius2214(m): 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2015
Who is 'WE'?
Re: If You Want To Sell Adsense Account Pls Click Here by AdsenseMaster: 7:49am On Sep 14, 2015
Brainzcoded:
You can also drop your number for me to call u
U.S AdSense dey ground. And I will put u thru on how to get d pin and ur earnings
Re: If You Want To Sell Adsense Account Pls Click Here by Brainzcoded(m): 8:23am On Sep 14, 2015
I want Nigeria own
Re: If You Want To Sell Adsense Account Pls Click Here by gozmos(m): 10:41am On Sep 14, 2015
Brainzcoded:
Hello nairaland member pls we are in need of adsense account and we can't wait for adsense approval because to create Unique post is our problem so if you want to sell adsense account u can call this number or chat with us on whatsapp 07063337333 note the money to buy is ready thx
@http://www.brainzclassic.com

07068058448. ... Whatsapp let's talk
Re: If You Want To Sell Adsense Account Pls Click Here by MrKIZITO(m): 9:37am On Sep 15, 2015
AdsenseMaster:
U.S AdSense dey ground. And I will put u thru on how to get d pin and ur earnings
You have nothing to sale. All you are intreasted in is collecting peoples hard earned money. OP don't allow him to scam you. He eat my money since last week and since all i get is posting left and right. Mods needs to ban this guy.
Re: If You Want To Sell Adsense Account Pls Click Here by Brainzcoded(m): 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
I guess u are not mad sha who collect money from u last week hope u shine face wella
Re: If You Want To Sell Adsense Account Pls Click Here by val4sure(m): 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
dubai adsense available for now..call/whatsapp 08062249309
Re: If You Want To Sell Adsense Account Pls Click Here by MrKIZITO(m): 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
Brainzcoded:
I guess u are not mad sha who collect money from u last week hope u shine face wella
I was referring to AdsenseMaster and not you.
Re: If You Want To Sell Adsense Account Pls Click Here by Brainzcoded(m): 1:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
Okay o

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy: We Need A Full Time Web Designer/developer / Get Back On Ebay And Paypal Now! With Incognito Accounts / Website With Google Adsense Running On It For 55k Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.