Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions (36365 Views)

Top 7 Tourist Attractions In Ondo State That You Must Visit / Top 10 Vacation Destinations And Attractions In Nigeria / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions by moscobabs(m): 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
shizzy7:
Oyo - Ibadan(28,454) slogan-Pace setter
mapo hill
Re: Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions by onismate: 7:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
Borno home of peace! Na opposite we dey see. Na the Borno wey dey Nigeria abi na another one. If the one in Nigeria, the Borno I know had never known peace since over 5 years.
Re: Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions by wiseoneking: 7:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
shizzy7:
ANAMBRA - Awka(4,844km)
slogan - Home For All
Ogbunike Cave
Wrong, Light of the nation not home for all. Lagos is the real Home for all.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions by lhanraya2w(m): 7:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
So Borno state is almost 22 times the land mass of Lagos State? WOW! shocked

GOD BLESS OUR GALLANT SOLDIERS FINDING HIDEOUTS IN THAT WIDERNESS

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions by NOBODYY: 7:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
Is Bornu really home of peace

Irony of life shocked

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions by WASMOG(m): 7:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
I rep ekiti
Re: Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions by damyzino(m): 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
shizzy7:
CROSS RIVER - CALABAR(20,156km)
slogan - The nations Paradise
TINAPA RESORT
OBUDU MOUNTAIN RESORT
ALOK IKOM STONE MONOLITHS(Standing StoneS)
KWA FALLS
beautiful tourist centres ,priceless ancient artifacts ...... NIGERIA is a great country ,no natural disasters because God didn't punish us .only we people are our own problem.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions by maggie80: 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
Where is ikogosi water fall, olumo rock, 1st storey building and slave trade village?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions by dmostcheerful(f): 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
shizzy7:
ANAMBRA - Awka(4,844km)
slogan - Home For All
Ogbunike Cave

Biko Anambra is not home for all. Fulani herdsmen take note. any trespass Buhari ur brother won't even save you..
Anambra "LIGHT OF THE NATION".....

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions by Funjosh(m): 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
shizzy7:
Nassarawa - Lafia(27,117km)
slogan - Nigeria's home of solid minerals
FARIN RUWA FALLS

I went to Farin Ruwa Water fall in 2013 men I saw hell that day, you can access the place with a vehicle, the bike we took had to stop like 500meters before getting to the site due to bad roads we had no choice than to trek to the place sad

I hope FG/State/Private government come to the rescue of Farin Ruwa because people can't easilt access the site its a shame sad

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions by gr8eminent(m): 7:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
Borno-Home of Peace? Missing something here.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions by shizzy7(f): 7:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
Funjosh:

I went to Farin Ruwa Water fall in 2013 men I saw hell that day, you can access the place with a vehicle, the bike we took had to stop like 500meters before getting to the site due to bad roads we had no choice than to trek to the place sad

I hope FG/State/Private government come to the rescue of Farin Ruwa because people can't easilt access the site its a shame sad
Apart from the accessibility problem, Is the place okay?
Re: Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions by Niyeal(m): 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
What abt my state, osun, ile ife. Home of Aregbe

1 Like

Re: Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions by shizzy7(f): 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
dmostcheerful:

Biko Anambra is not home for all. Fulani herdsmen take note. any trespass Buhari ur brother won't even save you..
Okay ooo It has been corrected... ....Share your Light to other parts of Nigeria sha...
Re: Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions by shizzy7(f): 7:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
dmostcheerful:

Okay ooo It has been corrected... ....Share your Light to other parts of Nigeria sha...
Remember,, its for the whole nation not just Anambrians

1 Like

Re: Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions by shizzy7(f): 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
damyzino:

beautiful tourist centres ,priceless ancient artifacts ...... NIGERIA is a great country ,no natural disasters because God didn't punish us .only we people are our own problem.
Nigeria Could be generating Millions from tourism yearly....but the black Gold has made us Forsake all The Natural beauty....Tourism is also another source of employment

1 Like

Re: Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions by smd837(m): 7:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
but na bush upon bush a see here ooo
Re: Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions by shizzy7(f): 7:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
wiseoneking:
Wrong, Light of the nation not home for all. Lagos is the real Home for all.

Lagos -3,000+ km
Niger - 70,000+km in terms of Land mass - see gap

Niger Or other Large states Ought to be Nigeria's Most populous state NOT Lagos that is the smallest,, Lagos is definitely Nigeria's home for all
Re: Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions by Funjosh(m): 7:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
shizzy7:
PLATEAU- Jos(30,913)
slogan - Home of Peace and Tourism
RIYOM HILLS
PLATEAU WILDLIFE
These 2chimapazees Bobby and Paulina were bought from Congo to Jos in 1963,,they celebrated their 52nd birthday on 11th of may their Husband Peter died 20years ago.

And they can't find another husband for them abi

1 Like

Re: Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions by shizzy7(f): 7:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
lhanraya2w:
So Borno state is almost 22 times the land mass of Lagos State? WOW! shocked

GOD BLESS OUR GALLANT SOLDIERS FINDING HIDEOUTS IN THAT WIDERNESS
As in its really a wilderness....And its not even populated...Scanty State..
Re: Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
Uhmm..... Miss Shizzy.... Wanna call ur attention to a "little something"..... You see, it's "Anambrarians" not 'Anambrans'
*smiles*

Anyway, nice thread if u ask me.... Really beautiful.

shizzy7:
Remember,, its for the whole nation not just Anambrans

1 Like

Re: Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions by shizzy7(f): 7:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
Funjosh:

And they can't find another husband for them abi

52 years old...You want to them to Sugar Mommy abi?? They don't have problem ooo let them Continue enjoying...
Re: Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions by MrSmith007: 7:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
Landforce1:
Quite an irony lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
used to be. Same with plateau., both states enjoyed peace in the past
Re: Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions by Funjosh(m): 7:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
shizzy7:
Apart from the accessibility problem, Is the place okay?

The entrance is bad, the structures are gone, the pave roads is worst the only thing still standing is the Farin Ruwa itself beautiful water so cold. cool

Let me see if I can post some pictures of it here sha, I need to do a lot of re sizing smiley

I search everywhere on my system but couldn't find any sad think I have lost them but had to get this one from my instagram page sad

*Modified

Re: Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions by shizzy7(f): 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Uhmm..... Miss Shizzy.... Wanna call ur attention to a "little something"..... You see, it's "Anambrarians" not 'Anambrans'
*smiles*

Anyway, nice thread if u ask me.... Really beautiful.

You're an Anambrarian ...
modified... Thanks
Re: Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
You just said Abia-Umuahia like say we don't have attraction here. We have National War Museum, Ojukwu Bunka , Ariaria Market... etc grin

AkwaIbom has, Ibeno beach @ Eket, Ibom Tropicana, Le Meridien...even Exxon Mobil for high-class hook up...lols

I went to Obudu last year, the road leading there was sooo long. It was pretty cold, though heaters were in the rooms.
I entered the cable car, went to grotto(water fall), the pool, the presidential lodge (they claimed it's bullet proof and showed us bullet marks made by OBJ when he came visiting and had to test it, baba no wan die).

Their food was horrible and overpriced, rooms are pretty expensive too.
It was soo calm and kinda abandoned, 'heard ever since Donald duke left it has been so.

Did I mention there are settlements inside the ranch? If you love quietness it's the place to be. Just carry enough cash, there is bank there though, just one bank.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions by forgiveness: 7:58pm On Oct 02, 2015
shizzy7:
ABIA _ Umuahia(6,320km)
slogan - God's Own State

Blue lake

Ojukwu bunker Umuahia.
Re: Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions by forgiveness: 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
shizzy7:
IMO - Owerri(5,100km)
slogan - The Eastern Heartland

Oguta Lake
Re: Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions by kozmokaz(m): 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
LWKMDEAD.... BORNO ... HOME OF PEA KINI? OYA RELOCATE GO DER GO ENJOY PEACE NA
Re: Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions by shizzy7(f): 8:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
OboloMAN:

Ironically Far From Peace
Was a peaceful state Until Boko Haram bombarded the state with unrest including Plateau...

Borno is big and not populated .......Boko Haram have More than enough places and space to hide...
Re: Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2015
Actually, yes. But specifically, I am a Nigerian with part jewish/israeli bloodline from my Dad's paternal lineage..... So I'm a Nigerian Jew. *smiles*

*this also means that I belong "partly" to one of the Jewish tribes/states.*

So much for family blood line and ancestry....... *smiles*

shizzy7:
You're an Anambrarian ...
modified... Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? / US Warplanes Fly First Combat Missions Off Foreign Aircraft Carrier Since WWII / Finland Japa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.