Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Top 7 Tourist Attractions In Ondo State That You Must Visit - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 7 Tourist Attractions In Ondo State That You Must Visit (30365 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City / 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! / Top 10 Tourist Attractions In Ekiti State That You Must Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 7 Tourist Attractions In Ondo State That You Must Visit by Yarnvibes(f): 7:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
​Here are the Top 7 tourist attractions in Ondo State and their locations, this sites are a must visit for all.

Ondo State is one of the top states in Nigeria when it comes to tourism, and you are sure to find some of the sites listed on this post appealing to you.

List of the top 7 tourist sites in Nigeria today

Please note that this list has not been written in any particular order and all the tourist sites in this post are one of the best you can find around.

1. Cave of Ashes Isharun: Located in Isharun, Ile-Oworo, in Ifedore Local Government of Ondo State, the cave is popularly known for its gigantic rocks which vary in shapes and sizes.

2. Idanre Hills: If you are a tourist and planning to visit Ondo State, then you must find time to visit Idanre Hills. What makes Idanre hills so special? With six hundred and sixty-five steps to the peak of the mountain, this site remains one of the wonders of nature and a marvelous tourist destination for all.

3. Smoking Hills Golf Course: This golf course with 140 acres of hilly mounds covered with smokey fog is one lovely sight to behold, and top relaxation spot. Smoking Hills Golf Course is located on the outskirts of Ilara Mokin in Ifedore Local Government Area of the state.

4. Agbabu Bitumen: In the heart of Agbabu village in Okitipupa local government lies a huge reserve of Bitumen, and you might just like to visit.

5. Igbo-Olodumare: Tourism is all about adventures and a visit to Igbo-Olodumare located in Okeigbo, Ile Oluji/Okeigbo local government is sure to be adventurous.

6. Araromi beach: Araromi beach located in Ilaje local government area of Ondo state, is regarded as the largest coastline in West Africa. And am sure you are going to enjoy a visit.

7. Supare Akoko: Located at Supare-Akoko, Crushed Rock Industries is known for producing polished granites and it is owned by a German. Taking a walk around won’t be a bad idea.

There you have it on this post “Top 7 tourist attractions in Ondo State that you must visit.” Have fun.

http://fabinfos.com/top-7-tourist-attractions-ondo-state-must-visit/

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Top 7 Tourist Attractions In Ondo State That You Must Visit by Tolexander: 7:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
2. Idanre Hills: If you are a tourist and planning to visit Ondo State, then you must find time to visit Idanre Hills. What makes Idanre hills so special? With six hundred and sixty-five steps to the peak of the mountain, this site remains one of the wonders of nature and a marvelous tourist destination for all.
Is it true that there are no monkeys in Idanre again?
I heard the only surviving monkey now rides Mercedes.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 7 Tourist Attractions In Ondo State That You Must Visit by ikbnice(m): 7:59pm On Sep 27, 2017
Mare festival is really a thing to behold

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Tourist Attractions In Ondo State That You Must Visit by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
I've been to Idanre.

Those steps na die.

My next destination is Araromi Beach.

2 Likes

Re: Top 7 Tourist Attractions In Ondo State That You Must Visit by nototribalist: 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
How about the hidden business, skull mining?

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 7 Tourist Attractions In Ondo State That You Must Visit by oluwaseunhere: 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2017
What is ondo state govt doing about tourism

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Tourist Attractions In Ondo State That You Must Visit by MustiizRaja(m): 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2017
na by force to visit if I no con get money nko abeg ikogosi don do

2 Likes

Re: Top 7 Tourist Attractions In Ondo State That You Must Visit by streetshuttle(m): 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
Ok, my state, my pride.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 7 Tourist Attractions In Ondo State That You Must Visit by ItzHoludex(m): 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
nice one
Re: Top 7 Tourist Attractions In Ondo State That You Must Visit by eddieguru(m): 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
Seen
Re: Top 7 Tourist Attractions In Ondo State That You Must Visit by Jetleeee: 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
~~~~~~~~

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Tourist Attractions In Ondo State That You Must Visit by Sleekydee(m): 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
and I schooled in Ondo state, never visited any of these places...
Re: Top 7 Tourist Attractions In Ondo State That You Must Visit by Howmon: 8:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
FUTA alumnus

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Tourist Attractions In Ondo State That You Must Visit by columbus007(m): 8:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
Abi head Don dey scarce for ondo state grin

2 Likes

Re: Top 7 Tourist Attractions In Ondo State That You Must Visit by Pavore9: 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
Pictures of each of the destination mentioned ought to be uploaded, that how to drive tourism!

6 Likes

Re: Top 7 Tourist Attractions In Ondo State That You Must Visit by oviejnr(m): 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
nototribalist:
How about the hidden business, skull m**eing.?
Your moniker speak the opposite of what you wrote up there, they mine skull everywhere not only south west undecided

28 Likes

Re: Top 7 Tourist Attractions In Ondo State That You Must Visit by Kakamorufu(m): 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
I've been to idanre hills. the place is lit.

climbing the steps no be here. I sweat tire.
Re: Top 7 Tourist Attractions In Ondo State That You Must Visit by Stdaviding(m): 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
Tolexander:

He now uses Samsung galaxy S7
Re: Top 7 Tourist Attractions In Ondo State That You Must Visit by room089: 8:32pm On Sep 27, 2017
Proudly Ondo
The Sunshine state

4 Likes

Re: Top 7 Tourist Attractions In Ondo State That You Must Visit by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 27, 2017
Number 3. Golf is mainly for pot-bellied sissies. Never forget that. Why so many hills though?
Re: Top 7 Tourist Attractions In Ondo State That You Must Visit by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
Tolexander:
!
Re: Top 7 Tourist Attractions In Ondo State That You Must Visit by samskin(m): 8:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
I must visit ba?
with which money?
I go carry money wey I suppose use help myself go dey visit ondo bah?
even if that baba wey do me for village dey eat with devil. eeh this one no fit catch me. me Ondo? who ondo help? mtchewww.
Next!!
Re: Top 7 Tourist Attractions In Ondo State That You Must Visit by Chukazu: 8:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
all long story no pictures? undecided

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Tourist Attractions In Ondo State That You Must Visit by kobijacobs(m): 8:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
emphasis on 'must'
it doesn't have to be mandatory, or u wan force me??
Re: Top 7 Tourist Attractions In Ondo State That You Must Visit by kagari: 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lovely places to visit.

What is wrong with tourism in nigeria
Re: Top 7 Tourist Attractions In Ondo State That You Must Visit by edeXede: 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
Tolexander:
embarassed
Holy Ghost thunder
Re: Top 7 Tourist Attractions In Ondo State That You Must Visit by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
Ok
Re: Top 7 Tourist Attractions In Ondo State That You Must Visit by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
I Luv my state
Re: Top 7 Tourist Attractions In Ondo State That You Must Visit by Intellad(m): 8:41pm On Sep 27, 2017
lol.. Yoruba and development... really? what is this shit girl?
Re: Top 7 Tourist Attractions In Ondo State That You Must Visit by loveskey4chukwu: 8:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
you guys should investigation this Igbo-Olodumare: in okeigbo local government and get back to me i don't want say something concerning that name DNA research should commence
Re: Top 7 Tourist Attractions In Ondo State That You Must Visit by Intellad(m): 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2017
nototribalist:
How about the hidden business, skull mining?
I can't stop laughing mehn

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx / JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) / Election: FCT Parks Witness Heavy Flow Of Passengers (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.