Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

How Do I Get To Magodo Phase 2 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do I Get To Magodo Phase 2 (1377 Views)

Pls House How Do I Get To Magodo From Oshodi / FG Set To Employ 300,000 Graduates For 2nd Phase Of N-power Scheme / Kindly Help With Directions From Oshodi To Isheri-magodo, Berger. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get To Magodo Phase 2 by Nielbaba(m): 11:31pm On Sep 13, 2015
Dear nairalander ,How do i get to magodo phase 2 frm oshodi?
Re: How Do I Get To Magodo Phase 2 by wilfredadahor: 8:49am On Sep 14, 2015
Key Account Manager (VAS) at First Point Group

Description

First Point Group focuses purely on recruiting for the global Telecoms industry. Our sector expertise and global offices network have enabled us to place people with companies in over 147 countries.
We work with a wide range of businesses, from the world’s largest Telecoms vendors and operators, through to emerging technology companies in the sector, recruiting for both contract and permanent roles.
Key Account Manager (VAS)
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
Experience5 years
LocationLagos
Job FieldSales / Marketing

continue reading and find information to apply click http://trade./ads/key-account-manager-vas-at-first-point-group/

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies @ Kingship Academy. Lagos. / Home Tutor On The Island / Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.