Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

How To Hack Password Protected Wifi - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Hack Password Protected Wifi (1527 Views)

New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account / Tw0 Easy Ways To Open Password Protected PDF File Without Password / [exclusive] How To Hack Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend's Whatsapp Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Hack Password Protected Wifi by sleeknick: 12:42am On Sep 14, 2015
Please i need gurus to direct me on the requirements and proceedures of wifi hacking. I know there are so many intelligent computer gurus here on nairaland. Your teachings are needed here.what are the softwares and proceedures required. I would really appreciate
Re: How To Hack Password Protected Wifi by Fulaman198(m): 1:31am On Sep 14, 2015
A password protected Wi-Fi is protected for a reason. It's not meant to be hacked/infiltrated. It goes against laws and rules in most countries.
Re: How To Hack Password Protected Wifi by sleeknick: 1:40am On Sep 14, 2015
Fulaman198:
A password protected Wi-Fi is protected for a reason. It's not meant to be hacked/infiltrated. It goes against laws and rules in most countries.
Bros i know. Are u cia!? Abeg pass jor
Re: How To Hack Password Protected Wifi by Lexusgs430: 3:29am On Sep 14, 2015
sleeknick:
Please i need gurus to direct me on the requirements and proceedures of wifi hacking. I know there are so many intelligent computer gurus here on nairaland. Your teachings are needed here.what are the softwares and proceedures required. I would really appreciate

Simply get another phone, turn on the hotspot and buy data bundle, and use WiFi!!!!!
Re: How To Hack Password Protected Wifi by sleeknick: 3:38am On Sep 14, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Simply get another phone, turn on the hotspot and buy data bundle, and use WiFi!!!!!
Bro ur derailing d tread. Am very sure if a guru comes here and post, u would be one of the first to try it and eventually use it the most...dude don't be a kill joy. Its only a white crime.
Re: How To Hack Password Protected Wifi by Lexusgs430: 4:04am On Sep 14, 2015
sleeknick:

Bro ur derailing d tread. Am very sure if a guru comes here and post, u would be one of the first to try it and eventually use it the most...dude don't be a kill joy. Its only a white crime.

I have more than enough WiFi connectivity and don't need any hack.
If only I could transfer some to you, but would definitely not be giving you my WEP Key!!!!
I doubt anybody would answer your question with the answer you desire.
Re: How To Hack Password Protected Wifi by sleeknick: 4:30am On Sep 14, 2015
Lexusgs430:

I have more than enough WiFi connectivity and don't need any hack.
If only I could transfer some to you, but would definitely not be giving you my WEP Key!!!!
I doubt anybody would answer your question with the answer you desire.

abeg transfer data for me if you have. Job hunting these days require data oh. God bless you my nmbr 08167650196

(1) (Reply)

Onda V919 Air Ch Tablet Pc Has A Monster Battery / 8 Common Computer Issues And How To Solve Them / MTN Unveils Latest Prices For Internet Data: May 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.