Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,231 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

.h - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / .h (880 Views)

Agp Yemi Osinbajo Surprises H.E Mrs. Oludolapo Osinbajo On Birthday / A Teen’s Guide Tot.h.i.n.k. B.I.G. By Ben Carson.#igslekki #bookoftheweek / h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.h by jidesam168(m): 7:15am On Sep 14, 2015
:
Re: .h by anuma1(m): 7:22am On Sep 14, 2015
please do the one's you can and dont forget your Parents
Re: .h by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 14, 2015
Re: .h by yomi007k(m): 7:26am On Sep 14, 2015
Na wa oo.

Bros, in this Nigeria we living in so many ppl think it's their birthright for others to do stuff for them.

Stop trying to please people, u will never win. Jus do d little u can n expect NOTHING in return.
Use the money to invest in ur life, u have already done so much for the girl.

I really pity u sha
Re: .h by jidesam168(m): 7:26am On Sep 14, 2015
Thanks boss, my parent doesn't demand except you just want to give inform of gift or anything as a child.
Re: .h by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 14, 2015
You have to draw the line oga... You shouldn't be responsible for the upkeep of your inlaw. You should only give money when you feel like, not compulsory. ...
If any of them asks you for money and you don't have, simply tell the person. ..
Knowing when to say No is part of what makes you a man, you can't be dancing to their tone. ..
Better start saving/investing your money because you have a lot of responsibilities ahead.

As regards the in laws attitude problem, sorry you should have figured that out before impregnating your gf.. undecided

Op, you just have to be firm and know when to draw the line, you seem so soft....

1 Like

Re: .h by jidesam168(m): 7:36am On Sep 14, 2015
[quote author=MarvellousGod post=37989501]You have to draw the line oga... You shouldn't be responsible for the upkeep of your inlaw. You should only give money when you feel like, not compulsory. ...
If any of them asks you for money and you don't have, simply tell the person. ..
Knowing when to say No is part of what makes you a man, you can't be dancing to their tone. ..
Better start saving/investing your money because you have a lot of responsibilities ahead.

As regards the in laws attitude problem, sorry you should have figured that out before impregnating your gf.. undecided

Op, you just have to be firm and know when to draw the line, you seem so soft... thank mum, that's why am here to get people's opinion. Thanks
Re: .h by jidesam168(m): 7:36am On Sep 14, 2015
[quote author=jidesam168 post=37989707][/quote] thanks alot. I will make use of your advise
Re: .h by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 14, 2015
jidesam168:
Thanks boss, my parent doesn't demand except you just want to give inform of gift or anything as a child.
You haven't even done anything for your parents and here you're shouldering others' responsibilities. ..

Or maybe you present yourself as being financially buoyant, you give them smilingly, then cry afterwards undecided.. To make it worse, no Thank you from them.. grin grin

You have to stand up oga, before they run you dry...
Re: .h by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 14, 2015
jidesam168:
thanks alot. I will make use of your advise
You're welcome. . All the best.. smiley
Re: .h by jidesam168(m): 7:46am On Sep 14, 2015
[quote author=MarvellousGod post=37989858] You haven't even done anything for your parents and here you're shouldering others' responsibilities. ..

Or maybe you present yourself as being financially buoyant, you give them smilingly, then cry afterwards undecided.. To make it worse, no Thank you from them.. grin grin

You have to stand up oga, before they run you dry... I never give them that notion ma, and likewise I told my wife to be, to be careful. But do u think my future is safe with this kind of inlaw?
Re: .h by jashar(f): 8:56am On Sep 14, 2015
Pardon me in advance cuz I'm going to come off as being harsh. smiley

The only obligation you have now is to your child and her mother. You ain't married yet, so, the family can survive without you. If you had done hit and run nko will they suffocate you with demands?
OP, when you're ready, marry the lady if you please, but you gotta draw the line somewhere.

Shey you've forgiven me for my harshness? kiss
Re: .h by eyinjuege: 9:02am On Sep 14, 2015
It's time you stopped picking their calls. They are obviously without shame. Your responsibility is towards your daughter, and not even your baby mama. If however you decide to marry yourselves or continue an exclusive relationship, fine you become responsible towards your baby mama but learn to draw the line towards your "in-laws".
In fact, tell your baby mama you're not comfortable with her folks calling and asking you for money, and she should warn them off or you would do it rudely yourself.
Don't marry out of sentiments too., do you love her?, do you guys understand each other?. Marriage on its own has a lot of hassles and if you marry someone you don't respect or love out of sentiments, you'll be out of it faster than a rocket.
Re: .h by jidesam168(m): 9:02am On Sep 14, 2015
[quote author=jashar post=37992014][color=#770077]Pardon me in advance cuz I'm going to come off as being harsh. smiley

The only obligation you have now is to your child and her mother. You ain't married yet, so, the family can survive without you. If you had done hit and run nko will they suffocate you with demands?
OP, when you're ready, marry the lady if you please, but you gotta draw the line somewhere. Thanks my sister, am

Shey you've forgiven me for my harshness?, Haba mama, u aare not harsh now, u gave me one of the best advice, I realy appreciate thanks alot.
Re: .h by jidesam168(m): 9:03am On Sep 14, 2015
[quote author=jidesam168 post=37992196][/quote] Haba mum, u are not in anyway harsh, your advice is one of the best I realy appreciate, God bless you.
Re: .h by jidesam168(m): 9:07am On Sep 14, 2015
eyinjuege:
It's time you stopped picking their calls. They are obviously without shame. Your responsibility is towards your daughter, and not even your baby mama. If however you decide to marry yourselves or continue an exclusive relationship, fine you become responsible towards your baby mama but learn to draw the line towards your "in-laws".
In fact, tell your baby mama you're not comfortable with her folks calling and asking you for money, and she should warn them off or you would do it rudely yourself.
Don't marry out of sentiments too., do you love her?, do you guys understand each other?. Marriage on its own has a lot of hassles and if you marry someone you don't respect or love out of sentiments, you'll be out of it faster than a rocket.
thanks for your advice Bros, am realy trying to study things( my baby mama and her family), but it's not in my plan to run polygamy. I just need God's help.
Re: .h by jashar(f): 9:08am On Sep 14, 2015
[quote author=jidesam168 post=37992196][/quote]

smiley
Re: .h by jidesam168(m): 9:08am On Sep 14, 2015
jashar:
Pardon me in advance cuz I'm going to come off as being harsh. smiley

OP, when you're ready, marry the lady if you please, but you gotta draw the line somewhere.

Shey you've forgiven me for my harshness? kiss
thanks mum, u are not in anyway harsh, I realy appreciate your advice. God will increase your wisdom.

(1) (Reply)

First Language Your Baby Should Learn / Ember Month Birthdays / Typical Discussion On Sex Education For All Mothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.