Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Pls Where Can I Do A Genuine And Recognised International Passport In Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Where Can I Do A Genuine And Recognised International Passport In Lagos (1250 Views)

International Passport In Port Harcourt / Nigeria To Extend International Passport Validity To 10 Years / Immigration Delaying My Passport In Lagos. Help Please, Is Nigeria This Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Where Can I Do A Genuine And Recognised International Passport In Lagos by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 14, 2015
PLEASE NAIRALANDERS I AM SCHEDULED TO TRAVEL THIS WEEK ABROAD.i want to do a genuine and recognised international passport am lagos based.please mummy and daddy and big boys in the house kindly help me as time is running out on my part.

cc_lalasticlala,seun,ishilove,obinoscopy

thanks
Re: Pls Where Can I Do A Genuine And Recognised International Passport In Lagos by Abbeyme: 9:01am On Sep 14, 2015
Very simple. Go to Oyingbo market and ask for Iya Mufu. Tell her your problems...
Re: Pls Where Can I Do A Genuine And Recognised International Passport In Lagos by madridguy(m): 9:06am On Sep 14, 2015
Go to Passport office in Ikoyi or Festac town.
Re: Pls Where Can I Do A Genuine And Recognised International Passport In Lagos by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 14, 2015
Do you want one sharp.. head to Festac Customs & immgration. Much less human traffic compared to ikeja and ikoyi. If youbare lucky.. you willeet a runz guy who with N25,000 will get you through to VIP capturing and you will get your genuine Nigeria international passport the next day.
Re: Pls Where Can I Do A Genuine And Recognised International Passport In Lagos by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 14, 2015
madridguy:
Go to Passport office in Ikoyi or Festac town.

ikoyi is the place.i hope I can get it the next day that's tomorrow
Re: Pls Where Can I Do A Genuine And Recognised International Passport In Lagos by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 14, 2015
voltron:
Do you want one sharp.. head to Festac Customs & immgration. Much less human traffic compared to ikeja and ikoyi. If youbare lucky.. you willeet a runz guy who with N25,000 will get you through to VIP capturing and you will get your genuine Nigeria international passport the next day.

I don't want to get duped no time for that now
Re: Pls Where Can I Do A Genuine And Recognised International Passport In Lagos by madridguy(m): 9:38am On Sep 14, 2015
If you're going as a new applicant I am very sure that you will get it today. But if it is a renewal tomorrow.

hbpeze:

ikoyi is the place.i hope I can get it the next day that's tomorrow
Re: Pls Where Can I Do A Genuine And Recognised International Passport In Lagos by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 14, 2015
madridguy:
If you're going as a new applicant I am very sure that you will get it today. But if it is a renewal tomorrow.

bless you
Re: Pls Where Can I Do A Genuine And Recognised International Passport In Lagos by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 14, 2015
hbpeze:

Then you will wait 3-8 months for your International Passport.. isokay. if you are getting it in 24 hours like the guy above me said.. then you are not using official means smiley
Re: Pls Where Can I Do A Genuine And Recognised International Passport In Lagos by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
voltron:

Then you will wait 3-8 months for your International Passport.. isokay. if you are getting it in 24 hours like the guy above me said.. then you are not using official means smiley
am getting it tomorrow thanks all
Re: Pls Where Can I Do A Genuine And Recognised International Passport In Lagos by SylarsMcQuins: 7:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
hbpeze:

Buh u can scam pple ryt, forming Tooexclusive owner. Bros I neva remember ur case. Jst relax wereva u ar for nw.
Re: Pls Where Can I Do A Genuine And Recognised International Passport In Lagos by judith989(f): 11:15am On Mar 07, 2016
please how much did you spend on your passport??

(1) (Reply)

Motorist Caught Having Sex While Driving In Russia / 10 Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Nigeria International Airports / How Soon Can I Reapply For VISA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.