Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) (32703 Views)

Men Killed A Doctor And Sold His Corpse For N400k In Kwara (Photo) / Two Arrested With Crushed Human Heads Hidden In Bread (pic) / Two Arrested For $50,000 Internet Fraud (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) by Henry22(m): 1:58pm On Sep 14, 2015
sukkot:
what are ya pygmy ?
mind you i just made my point known......and am not ready for any exchange of words now morover u are still a minor, i now u have a big mouth and can talk from now till God knows when and please dont exoust your mummie's airtime cos she will need it to call your daddy.

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) by sukkot: 2:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
Henry22:
mind you i just made my point known......and am not ready for any exchange of words now morover u are still a minor, i now u have a big mouth and can talk from now till God knows when and please dont exoust your mummie's airtime cos she will need it to call your daddy.
exhaust cry

we need to upgrade nigerian education standards. we can do better cry
Re: Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) by 2kris(m): 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Biafrans

Hope u guys re happy now cry

It's all about the Benjamins
bros we never still pass these stage
Re: Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) by kosokoadeyemi: 2:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
God is still catch the others(BAD TYPE).
Re: Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) by pyyxxaro: 3:00pm On Sep 14, 2015
2kris:
bros we never still pass these stage

Depends on you bros
Re: Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) by leefbi: 3:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
Who is dis Nigeria legion? Plss
Re: Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) by leefbi: 3:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
Who is Nigerian legion
Re: Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) by spartoo: 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Biafrans
Hope u guys re happy now cry

It's all about the Benjamins

hw old ar u
Re: Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) by KruggerINC(m): 3:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
[quote author=dre11 post=37995600]

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/09/14/two-arrested-in-ogun-for-attempting-to-exhume-corpse/

Picture:
L-R: Mr. Oke Akindele, the herbalist and Timothy Oniyide this morning at the headquarters of the Nigerian Legion in Abeokuta, Ogun State

Where in the constitution does it say that when a person commits an offence and escapes,the law enforcement agencies can arrest the persons next of kin or wife(who is even pregnant in this case).Its is wrong to arrest the mans wife Unless you have evidence she was complicit in the crime.
By the way who empowered Nigerian Legion with powers to investigate crimes and arrest citizens?
Re: Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
Na them nah! South West!

2 Likes

Re: Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) by jshow(m): 4:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
This Ogun People... Maybe the State name should be changed. There Ogun is too much...

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) by pyyxxaro: 4:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
spartoo:

hw old ar u

7 years

And how old are you undecided
Re: Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) by melzabull(f): 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2015
dre11:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/09/14/two-arrested-in-ogun-for-attempting-to-exhume-corpse/

Picture:
L-R: Mr. Oke Akindele, the herbalist and Timothy Oniyide this morning at the headquarters of the Nigerian Legion in Abeokuta, Ogun State
Photo: Abiodun Onafuye

Re: Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) by otiigba1(m): 7:09pm On Sep 14, 2015
What!? Deady body shocked ! What were they planing to do with it. Use it for barbecue? Nigerians SMH
Re: Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) by spartoo: 9:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
pyyxxaro:

7 years
And how old are you undecided
little wonda
Re: Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) by pyyxxaro: 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
spartoo:

little wonda

Make sure you take ur drugs b4 u sleep tongue
Re: Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) by mikron(m): 11:19pm On Sep 14, 2015
Ogun and rituals, why always Ogun?
Re: Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) by fizziea(m): 11:05am On Sep 15, 2015
dre11:

“Other people that went with me to the herbalist are Prophet Adiitu of Celestial church, Ijoun, Baba Bukky (Prophet Omilende), Igbogila and one other Prophet from Cherubim and Seraphim and three of my friends.

am sure u guyz didn't read dz part
Re: Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) by 2kris(m): 9:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
pyyxxaro:

Depends on you bros
am ibo and i was born a nigerian and i am planing of marrying a idoma lady.wat do u think my man
Re: Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) by pyyxxaro: 10:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
2kris:
am ibo and i was born a nigerian and i am planing of marrying a idoma lady.wat do u think my man

Hmmmm

Bros that I can't say o

But when you see a good girl

Hold her strong , Good girls ain't easy to come by

Abi na tribe u de reason
Re: Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) by 2kris(m): 1:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
pyyxxaro:

Hmmmm

Bros that I can't say o

But when you see a good girl

Hold her strong , Good girls ain't easy to come by

Abi na tribe u de reason
number 1 i am trying nt to be tribalistic in watever i do.so i really knw abt her background and her for starters
Re: Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) by kennyddonn(m): 8:07am On Oct 11, 2015
ezeagu:

Highly Defatigable Foolish Goats
I know u have many names, which one be ur surname
Re: Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) by nwannaeto: 4:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
nawa for ndi Yoruba.ijebu igbo things.that why you find lots of mud houses and brown roofs there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Five Suspected Internet Fraudsters, Recovers N31m / Missing Lagos Ecobank Staff Not Found Yet / Anger Over Murder Of Temidayo, Bride-to-be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.