Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) (32697 Views)

Men Killed A Doctor And Sold His Corpse For N400k In Kwara (Photo) / Two Arrested With Crushed Human Heads Hidden In Bread (pic) / Two Arrested For $50,000 Internet Fraud (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) by Henry22(m): 12:25pm On Sep 14, 2015
LAGOS STATE= UNDER AGE RAPE, OGUN STATE=RITUALISTS.......

4 Likes

Re: Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) by Damoche10: 12:31pm On Sep 14, 2015
Why should they pick his wife? Na him wife commit crime? See our Nigeria Polica Force oh...msheew
Re: Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) by teasel: 12:35pm On Sep 14, 2015
I'm not igbo but I've got to say I love them. The comments and likes aren't even quarter as much as it would've been if the criminals were Igbo.

Damn! Yorubas are tribalistic as fuckkk

9 Likes

Re: Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) by basilo101: 12:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
Gh0stFreak:
im surprised that biafrans have not invaded this thread
cc xtorse,bialegend,easternlion,segunadewole
we mind our own business unlike u lots

5 Likes

Re: Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) by PentiumPro(f): 12:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
MadCow1:

grin

Thanks..

We alway knew it was just a matter of time before the Yorubas would act a fool. grin

Side note: Is that fine girl on your DP a friend of yours? Cos my goodness she is fine as F....k

That your diccck no know hin mate? tongue undecided
Re: Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) by sukkot: 12:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
Cummmm:
Lol... Umu Igbo lekwe afternoon food!'
nigga that food dont look healthy. you are playing with heart disease

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) by MadCow1: 12:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
PentiumPro:

That your diccck no know hin mate? tongue undecided

Cool down jor..

Say person say you fine your mind don run go fhuck.

To compliment you na offense?
Re: Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) by eyeview: 12:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
PentiumPro:

Look at the thread again and tell me those commenting are aliens. grin cheesy
Hypocrite ! cheesy

You are too bigotry for a woman.
With all due respect,your posts disgust.

4 Likes

Re: Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) by PentiumPro(f): 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2015
eyeview:

You are too bigotry for a woman.
With all due respect,your posts disgust.
Lmaoooooo, who cares about how you feel on a fuccking anonymous forum?
Don't take things personal on NL bro. Just read, laugh and then move on.
Re: Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) by PentiumPro(f): 12:44pm On Sep 14, 2015
MadCow1:

Cool down jor..

Say person say you fine your mind don run go fhuck.

To compliment you na offense?
All your A-Z compliment towards any woman, no be to fucck her? grin tongue cheesy wink
Re: Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) by sukkot: 12:45pm On Sep 14, 2015
ceejay80s:
Ofémmanu making us ploud
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) by blkmum700: 12:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
Freemanan:
grin
You know them?

Shey Na e-toasting you and that girl de do ni,just quoting each other all over the thread way de here today?
Re: Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
blkmum700:

Shey Na e-toasting you and that girl de do ni,just quoting each other all over the thread way de here today?
Boss! It's emotional coincidence grin
Re: Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) by MadCow1: 12:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
PentiumPro:

All your A-Z compliment towards any woman, no be to fucck her? grin tongue cheesy wink

Not really my dear.

You are fine, no contesting it. Just say thanks and wait to see if I try to get with you before concluding.

cool

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) by blkmum700: 12:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
Freemanan:

Boss! It's emotional coincidence grin

Noting do you,keep going,I'm behind you.
Re: Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) by sukkot: 12:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
teasel:
I'm not igbo but I've got to say I love them. The comments and likes aren't even quarter as much as it would've been if the criminals were Igbo.

Damn! Yorubas are tribalistic as fuckkk
you dont understand. we yoruba, broke their spirit on nairaland and now they are timid. see, they started it and yoruba kept quiet. then all of a sudden every yoruba awoke to their abuse and all got activated at the same time and a billion yorubas went on the ' take an ndigbo mans head off ' rampage on nairaland. the igbos saw the venom and got scared and it broke their spirit. now they are timid because their spirit is broken. but you better believe igbo started this whole tribal mess on nairaland after jonathan lost

2 Likes

Re: Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) by PentiumPro(f): 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2015
MadCow1:

Not really my dear.

You are fine, no contesting it. Just say thanks and wait to see if I try to get with you before concluding.

cool

I hear you! cheesy tongue
Ashewo kobo kobo
Re: Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) by MadCow1: 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
PentiumPro:

I hear you! cheesy tongue
Ashewo kobo kobo

I don tell you say make you cool down.

You don already involve ashawo for the matter and all I said was you are fine.

This world don spoil finish.
Re: Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) by LOLLYHIPSIE(f): 1:05pm On Sep 14, 2015
OGUN!!well by their name u shall knw dem![/quote]. hmmmmn no comment embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) by Francis5: 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
sukkot:
you dont understand. we yoruba, broke their spirit on nairaland and now they are timid. see, they started it and yoruba kept quiet. then all of a sudden every yoruba awoke to their abuse and all got activated at the same time and a billion yorubas went on the ' take an ndigbo mans head off ' rampage on nairaland. the igbos saw the venom and got scared and it broke their spirit. now they are timid because their spirit is broken. but you better believe igbo started this whole tribal mess on nairaland after jonathan lost

You are new to Nairaland, apparently. So in your half-trained mind Nairaland tribalism started only after the last election?

5 Likes

Re: Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) by ProdigyLoco(m): 1:11pm On Sep 14, 2015
ideynl1:
Yolobas are:
i swear this is so true lmfao

3 Likes

Re: Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) by sukkot: 1:13pm On Sep 14, 2015
Francis5:

You are new to Nairaland, apparently. So in your half-trained mind Nairaland tribalism started only after the last election?
no, before the last election it was very minimal to the point where you can afford to pay it no mind. just a couple of disgruntled igbo men on their anti-yoruba rant. but after the election it seems like every alaigbo on nairaland became anti-yoruba tribalists. this activated yoruba and we took the fight to them. and we won. now they are scared to comment cuz they know even the mods and owner of the site is yoruba and seems to be pushing more igbo crimes to the front so we can smash on igbo some more. lmao. let me just say, one of the ogapata pata at the top enjoyed us smashing on alaigbo. grin

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) by athaboi(f): 1:19pm On Sep 14, 2015
Those white garment churches hmmmmm! No atom of christ in them, na them no weting dem dey do! I think they shldnt be called church afterall!!
Re: Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) by Henry22(m): 1:20pm On Sep 14, 2015
sukkot:

1 Share

Re: Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) by athaboi(f): 1:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
sukkot:
no, before the last election it was very minimal to the point where you can afford to pay it no mind. just a couple of disgruntled igbo men on their anti-yoruba rant. but after the election it seems like every alaigbo on nairaland became anti-yoruba tribalists. this activated yoruba and we took the fight to them. and we won. now they are scared to comment cuz they know even the mods and owner of the site is yoruba and seems to be pushing more igbo crimes to the front so we can smash on igbo some more. lmao. let me just say, one of the ogapata pata at the top enjoyed us smashing on alaigbo. grin
typical comment from an underage Nigerian! Is a pity kids now have access to the internet!! It will be bad on coming generation.
Re: Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) by guiddoti: 1:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
I wonder! use your peanut take do money dem no go gree, na anoda persin body go vomit d money. angry sad angry
Re: Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) by sukkot: 1:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
athaboi:
typical comment from an underage Nigerian! Is a pity kids now have access to the internet!! It will be bad on coming generation.
leave us in peace and we will leave you in peace. yoruba are a very peaceful and accomodating people wink
Re: Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) by Henry22(m): 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
sukkot:
leave us in peace and we will leave you in peace. yoruba are a very peaceful and accomodating people wink
yes and the most picifulu are on nairaland....wat is left for the yellow bars is to start licking ass*s to show how picifulu and accomodating they can be.....South West

2 Likes

Re: Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) by sukkot: 1:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
Henry22:
yes and the most picifulu are on nairaland....wat is left for the yellow bars is to start licking ass*s to show how picifulu and accomodating they can be.....South West
you done start ya abuse again ooo alaigbo shocked
Re: Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) by Henry22(m): 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2015
sukkot:
you done start ya abuse again ooo alaigbo shocked
mind you am not ibo

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) by sukkot: 1:43pm On Sep 14, 2015
Henry22:
mind you am not ibo
what are ya pygmy ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town / Court Jails Prophetess Linda Mabi-Praise 5 Years For N128m Fraud In Lagos (Pix) / EFCC Arrests Five Suspected Internet Fraudsters, Recovers N31m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.