Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,741 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Lacasera Shuts Down Operations; Sacks All Staff - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lacasera Shuts Down Operations; Sacks All Staff (79618 Views)

Berger Paints Sacks All Staff / AIT Benin Shut Down, Sacks All Workers / Virgin Atlantic Airline Sacks All Nigerian Cabin Crew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lacasera Shuts Down Operations; Sacks All Staff by Kirinwa: 1:16am On Sep 15, 2015
indianin9ja:

Sharrap you racist scum! We Indians will always dominate business in Naija fair and square. Since when do slaves protest to work?

Who is this misguided nicompoop?
Sharap before I redesign your destiny with a hot slap

1 Like

Re: Lacasera Shuts Down Operations; Sacks All Staff by indianin9ja(m): 1:21am On Sep 15, 2015
Kirinwa:

Who is this misguided nicompoop?
Sharap before I redesign your destiny with a hot slap

When reason runs out (and there isn't much to begin with in this edyat), the fuul resorts to insults.
Re: Lacasera Shuts Down Operations; Sacks All Staff by topas100(m): 1:40am On Sep 15, 2015
Wonders shall never end
Re: Lacasera Shuts Down Operations; Sacks All Staff by Kirinwa: 1:40am On Sep 15, 2015
cr7lomo:

Its a fact , I have seen a vulcanizer use la casera to screw open hard bolt of a forgotten parked truck .... Na that day I fear that drink , I provided grease but he said grease wunt be as effective as la casera ..... I stopped buying that drink for my nephews

Grease? the mechanic must have thought you dumb.
You never thought of hydraulic?
Re: Lacasera Shuts Down Operations; Sacks All Staff by Kirinwa: 1:41am On Sep 15, 2015
indianin9ja:

When reason runs out (and there isn't much to begin with in this edyat), the fuul resorts to insults.

Jatijati oshi

1 Like

Re: Lacasera Shuts Down Operations; Sacks All Staff by indianin9ja(m): 1:45am On Sep 15, 2015
Kirinwa:

Jatijati oshi

You've just proved my point.
Re: Lacasera Shuts Down Operations; Sacks All Staff by RaptorX: 2:07am On Sep 15, 2015
indianin9ja:

Sharrap you racist scum! We Indians will always dominate business in Naija fair and square. Since when do slaves protest to work?
You are a bastard, who are you calling slaves? You dirty stinking curry eating, cow worshipers. Go and take a bath in the feaces infested Ganges river, you product of a rape. I blame my black people for their inferiority complex to anything with a light skin and curly hair, we will give you mofos the Idi Amin treatment very soon.
Re: Lacasera Shuts Down Operations; Sacks All Staff by vanvick247(m): 2:10am On Sep 15, 2015
kpaofame:
Heard so much of the divers work of Coca cola and reduce intake now its Lascasera and rust and hard screw...chai d tin go don dey loose people intestine innocuously....

so Country people na which one i go take na...

Take Yoyo bitters na!! grin

1 Like

Re: Lacasera Shuts Down Operations; Sacks All Staff by Kirinwa: 2:13am On Sep 15, 2015
ceejay80s:
All of una dey lament as if coke and viju milk no dey market again, I prefer plastic coke or 7up na him dey belle full , laka sarah na water

I prefer nutrimilk better than viju milk. Viju milk has been so watered down that I can't feel the taste again.
As for coke na sugar and water.

1 Like

Re: Lacasera Shuts Down Operations; Sacks All Staff by kpaofame: 2:20am On Sep 15, 2015
vanvick247:

Take Yoyo bitters na!! grin

Is that not a concoction

Have heard of Alomo bitter and Orijin but tis alcoholic and availability aint sure especially on the road.....
Re: Lacasera Shuts Down Operations; Sacks All Staff by indianin9ja(m): 2:25am On Sep 15, 2015
RaptorX:
You are a bastard, who are you calling slaves? You dirty stinking curry eating, cow worshipers. Go and take a bath in the feaces infested Ganges river, you product of a rape. I blame my black people for their inferiority complex to anything with a light skin and curly hair, we will give you mofos the Idi Amin treatment very soon.

The rant of a frustrated failure. While I await the Idi Amin treatment, I will continue to enjoy the privileges of the expat treatment.

1 Like

Re: Lacasera Shuts Down Operations; Sacks All Staff by Nobody: 2:34am On Sep 15, 2015
AdorableBelle:

Not only body language and body odour but also Body-twitching Body-twirling Body-twerking Body-chemistry Body-twisting
Twerking ke??
Re: Lacasera Shuts Down Operations; Sacks All Staff by pat4all2k3: 2:36am On Sep 15, 2015
D same tin applicable 2 cocacola,u can use it on rusted screw,bcus its used in dt way doesnt mean its dangerous 2 hlth,it has its own wrk in d body,our system isnt a metsl so we can compare dem.....sunky
Re: Lacasera Shuts Down Operations; Sacks All Staff by wolesmile(m): 2:50am On Sep 15, 2015
Nicepoker:
yes like over seriously
Anyways, bruh, na Benson & Hedges.
Re: Lacasera Shuts Down Operations; Sacks All Staff by RichieBasi22(m): 3:56am On Sep 15, 2015
sad embarassed SOOOOOO SAD....
Re: Lacasera Shuts Down Operations; Sacks All Staff by Btruth: 5:28am On Sep 15, 2015
Well, I never really like the drink sha because of it hard sweet taste. Left for me, they will be out of business forever.

angry

1 Like

Re: Lacasera Shuts Down Operations; Sacks All Staff by Pyroxene: 5:50am On Sep 15, 2015
[/b] DRINK clear tasteless colourless odour less WATER and leave long[b]
Re: Lacasera Shuts Down Operations; Sacks All Staff by persius555(m): 5:51am On Sep 15, 2015
Dolypson04:
Seriously I hate work under foreigners especially the Asian. Not xenophobia, the last time I worked under the Chinese at Ikorodu, I resigned after two weeks. It's purr slavery in one's homeland. I would rather work as a site labourer than work as an Asian company owned worker.
That is what happens when majority of those that have the resources and wherewithal to set up industries are next to idiots and have acute mental inferiority complex. What is it that these asians do with their resources in nigeria that we cannot do. A serious nation cannot afford to leave the industralisation of its economy to foreigners. They will feed on your carcass and drop u for dead when there is nothing to feed on.

2 Likes

Re: Lacasera Shuts Down Operations; Sacks All Staff by EBENBUKENSON(m): 6:25am On Sep 15, 2015
there is no job security in our country, all the foreign company especially those own by Indian are wicked and they treat their employee as a shit.
Re: Lacasera Shuts Down Operations; Sacks All Staff by godwin120alex: 6:45am On Sep 15, 2015
I will ask d pple I no to stop taking it. Dis cld be what has been loosing pples brain .
Re: Lacasera Shuts Down Operations; Sacks All Staff by Chanchit: 6:58am On Sep 15, 2015
Kirinwa:

grin

Please you people should stop this oh.
Meanwhile no private company wants unionism because they keep on negotiating better pay.

The number of years they put in is immaterial. What am against is not paying them severance salary.

They can hire and fire. These people should rather look inwards and establish their own businesses. Their lives are not tied to lacasera.

I hope they won't start poisoning the drinks though as a payback.
Me I love lacasera taste I don't know about other nairalanders.

Dear Nairalanders this is how to quote someone. If you do not agree with my comment, you don't have to start by insulting try borrow common sense from this poster, cos when it comes to counter insults I sabi that one too.
Re: Lacasera Shuts Down Operations; Sacks All Staff by daxon001(m): 6:58am On Sep 15, 2015
kliq:
For real
what's d relationship btw d topic n what u posted naundecided
Re: Lacasera Shuts Down Operations; Sacks All Staff by 2ndking: 7:00am On Sep 15, 2015
whirlwind7:

cheesy
Did you know that farmers in India now use coca cola as pesticides?
Shows you the sort of poison humans have been consuming.

I stopped buying Coca-Cola some months ago when I realize it. That is use to wash and make toilet sink whiter.

2 Likes

Re: Lacasera Shuts Down Operations; Sacks All Staff by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 15, 2015
Yes please.. Let it go.. Too artificial and soo not healthy. Even coke, you can use it to wash toilet seat, in some countries it is used for abortion. Even nutri C. Contains a sweetner called aspartame which is not good for the body.

Lacasera has too much preservative. Let it go please.

1 Like

Re: Lacasera Shuts Down Operations; Sacks All Staff by ademoladeji(m): 7:09am On Sep 15, 2015
[s]
freez2ryme:
People can be so lame
because u heard not dat u saw,
Why don't u experiment it then
Lacaseera is N100 and dre re plenty of rusted iron everywhere

U must be a Masturbator ( Yoruba) superstition is everytyn 4 u people

I heard oduduwa[/s] felled from d sky

Mtcheeew.

FELLED
Re: Lacasera Shuts Down Operations; Sacks All Staff by kliq(m): 7:43am On Sep 15, 2015
daxon001:

what's d relationship btw d topic n what u posted naundecided
that is to say Lacasera is still very much in circulation as I bought one from this gentle hawker on a street in Otuoke.... you smell it now?
Re: Lacasera Shuts Down Operations; Sacks All Staff by frisky2good(m): 8:27am On Sep 15, 2015
Indomethacin or indocid is highly toxic in rats but it is an anti inflamatory drug for humans. Zinc phosphate will kill a rat but will make humans vomit. Human and animal bodies react to different things in different ways because our bodies are not built the same way. What will kill an animal might not kill a man. Enjoy your cocacola and lacasera. Nothing do u.

whirlwind7:

cheesy
Did you know that farmers in India now use coca cola as pesticides?
Shows you the sort of poison humans have been consuming.
Re: Lacasera Shuts Down Operations; Sacks All Staff by Tapout(m): 8:51am On Sep 15, 2015
anigbajumo:

Shut up!

Av used it many times to loose hard bolt nd nut....

"U must be a Masturbator ( Yoruba) superstition is everytyn 4 u people"

Must u b tribalistic all da time,y cnt use yer brain once?

Smh

Bro r u being serious or ur just messing around... undecided cos if this is for real then I think I need to go for a medical check up.....

it pains me that I'm just hearing this now and there are about 2.something million topics on nl... cry
Re: Lacasera Shuts Down Operations; Sacks All Staff by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 15, 2015
This is what Indians are doing everywherer in Nigeria, last week over 50 Nigerians were sacked in Dangote Transport in Kogi State by Indian boss. They are having races problems with Nigerians in Nigeria. Too bad.
Re: Lacasera Shuts Down Operations; Sacks All Staff by anigbajumo(m): 9:01am On Sep 15, 2015
Tapout:

Bro r u being serious or ur just messing around... undecided cos if this is for real then I think I need to go for a medical check up.....

it pains me that I'm just hearing this now and there are about 2.something million topics on nl... cry

Go for medical check up asap pls
Re: Lacasera Shuts Down Operations; Sacks All Staff by DarryOsh(m): 9:03am On Sep 15, 2015
freez2ryme:

People can be so lame

because u heard not dat u saw,

Why don't u experiment it then

Lacaseera is N100 and dre re plenty of rusted iron everywhere

U must be a Masturbator ( Yoruba) superstition is everytyn 4 u people

I heard oduduwa felled from d sky

Mtcheeew.

I will ignore your tacky attempt at rubbishing my entire tribe....

But I agree with you. People can be so blame. How will anyone believe la casera can wash engine or rust iron. Like seriously? I wonder who sponsored the lame propaganda.

...and yes, oduduwa fell from the sky, in fact with a snail shell filled with sand, palm kernel and a cockerel. He poured the sand on the water and then cockerel scattered it around to form dry land . The palm kernel grow into Al kinds of plants and the cockerel evolved into all kinds of animals. And that was how our earth was created. But that is according to legend. Now tell me there are no legends in your tribe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 / 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed / Chemical & Process Engineers Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.