Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Squad Nigeria Doctor Exposes Okagbare - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Squad Nigeria Doctor Exposes Okagbare (540 Views)

Chichi Igbo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Semi-nude Pic, Says "Ladies, Hold Your Men" / ‘Adebayor Is Very Lazy’- Brede Hangeland, Ex Team Mate Exposes Striker / Blessing Okagbare Beats Usain Bolt To 2016 Guinness World Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Squad Nigeria Doctor Exposes Okagbare by jeff500: 2:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
Says no case of injury was reported A new twist to the in­jury story of Blessing Okagbare and the Athlet­ics Federation of Nige­ria, AFN excuse for the sprinter’s failure to show up for the 200m women’s event in Beijing 2015, where the IAAF Athlet­ics World Championship held emerged with the di­rector of Medical Depart­ment, National Sports Commission (NSC) Dr. Abubakar Mu’azu, insist­ing that there was no re­port of injury on the ath­lete in the first place.
Speaking in Congo, venue of the on-going 11th Africa Games, Dr. Mu’azu, a former Su­per Eagles’ team doctor disclosed that the com­mission did not receive any report on Blessing Okagbare’s injury as she claimed.
He said Okagbare’s with­drawal from 200m race at the World Athletic Cham­pionship was a surprise to the commission and no report of her injury had been received.
“If she’s here to compete in the relay event, that’s her choice. But all I can tell you is that she has no injury”. Muzua stated.
Speaking on the issue of doping, Dr. Mu’azu said Nigeria can forfeit gold medals at the Games holding in Congo Braz­zaville instead of being caught in drugs enhance­ment performance. Full story http://ogudos..com.ng/2015/09/squad-nigeria-doctor-exposes-okagbare.html
Re: Squad Nigeria Doctor Exposes Okagbare by redvektor(m): 2:25pm On Sep 14, 2015
h
Re: Squad Nigeria Doctor Exposes Okagbare by hopara1(m): 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2015
J
Re: Squad Nigeria Doctor Exposes Okagbare by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
L

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, I Can Not Use My UBA AFRICARD To Fund My Williamhill Betting Site / Harry Song Remix For Chelsea's Sore Defeat! / Enter If You Are Interested In Sport Betting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.