Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

5 D.I.Y Conditioning Treatments For Natural Hair - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 5 D.I.Y Conditioning Treatments For Natural Hair (1034 Views)

Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) / Have You Tried Hair Wonder Natural hair oil on Your Hair? / FREE Ankara Craft D.I.Y Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 D.I.Y Conditioning Treatments For Natural Hair by centjerry(f): 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
The recent Black and proud movement, by blacks of all nations, has taken most black women back to their roots literally. The new fad is all about showing off real hair proudly. The quaint term used to identify the fad is “Natural” as opposed to the former term “Virgin hair” usually followed by a scornful glance. Natural Hair is a type of hair, whose texture hasn't been altered by chemical straighteners, including relaxers and texturizers. Pressed hair may still be considered natural because once washed, the texture returns to its unaltered state. Fashionistas spotted wearing their natural hair in beautiful dynamic styles are now called “Naturalistas”. Classy isn’t it.

Unfortunately growing and showing off your natural hair, can come with a lot of pain and headache literally. Especially if you don’t know how to take good care of yours. Below are five DIYs treatments to condition and grow your natural hair.

1 Like

Re: 5 D.I.Y Conditioning Treatments For Natural Hair by olowookerekemi(f): 4:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
and wher is it?
Re: 5 D.I.Y Conditioning Treatments For Natural Hair by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
Where is it?
Re: 5 D.I.Y Conditioning Treatments For Natural Hair by centjerry(f): 5:41pm On Dec 29, 2015
5 Beauty Habits To Break During Harmattan

Exfoliation and Body Scrub Marathon: It’s true, that scrubbing off dead skin helps clear the way for moisturizers to sink in, hence style and beauty lover’s addiction to it. Unfortunately “less is more” when it comes to exfoliation or body scrubs during harmattan season. Exfoliating more than once weekly during harmattan can damage the skin's protective moisture barrier, which locks in hydration and keeps out irritants.

Using dirty make-up brushes:[/b] It may feel like the last thing you have time for, but washing your make-up brushes, ideally once a week during this season, ensures that you’re not applying dirt and bacteria to your skin with your make-up. First rinse off any residual makeup by holding the bristles under warm, running water, then cleanse with a gentle shampoo and warm water. Rinse again, then lay them flat on a towel to dry.

Drying your skin immediately after bathing. During harmattan, keeping your skin hydrated and moisturized is supreme. One quick way to keep your skin hydrated and yet facilitate the absorption of moisturizers is to let your skin dry on its own after bathing. NO TOWELLING!
go to www.millarefashion.com to read more

Re: 5 D.I.Y Conditioning Treatments For Natural Hair by Ford01: 1:24pm On Apr 10, 2023
If you have natural hair, there are many DIY conditioning treatments you can try at home. Need to get here a general air conditioning and learn more new skills for General Conditioning. Examples include using avocado, coconut oil, honey, yogurt, or aloe vera as a hair mask to nourish and moisturize your locks. These treatments can help restore and maintain healthy hair without the use of harsh chemicals.

(1) (Reply)

남영동마사지∃방이역마사지 아밤 Abам18쫌넷 강동역마사지 / How A Barber Startled Me Today / Check Out This Naija Hot Mom’s Fashion Style Photos 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.