Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,661 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:53 AM

How A Barber Startled Me Today - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How A Barber Startled Me Today (1051 Views)

When Your Barber Is A Magician (Photo) / Barber Turns Boy's Hair To Wi-fi (photo) / When Your Barber Has A Degree In Customer Care (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Barber Startled Me Today by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 13, 2016
I'm a first timer in his shop though...
There was this guy that came before me,we both have this kind of wole soyinka hairstyle.
When it was my turn the barber asked what style i wanted.I told him to trim it just like he did to the other guy's hair.
The next questi0n i got from him was... "which school do you attend?"I just told him that i am currently studying computer engineering.I asked him why...he told me that such hair is only suitable for does doing Law,Mathematics,Medicine and Engineering courses.I just smiled...
Then came the shocker,he told me that it'll get to a stage that i'll discover that somethings are manipulated spiritually,beyond physical or mere understanding in relation to my hairstyle.
I was kind of startled because of the seriousness in his face and he refused to explain what he meant by that line.
Fellow nairalanders n0w i'm very curious because m0st geeks and learned men i've met have always kept this type of hairstyle...hope it wasn't originated from a cult or s0mething

.Lalasticlala... pls my mind hasn't been at rest since then.
Re: How A Barber Startled Me Today by tripplephi: 9:40pm On Feb 13, 2016
24alwaysBiz:
I'm a first timer in his shop though...
There was this guy that came before me,we both have this kind of wole soyinka hairstyle.
When it was my turn the barber asked what style i wanted.I told him to trim it just like he did to the other guy's hair.
The next questi0n i got from him was... "which school do you attend?"I just told him that i am currently studying computer engineering.I asked him why...he told me that such hair is only suitable for does doing Law,Mathematics,Medicine and Engineering courses.I just smiled...
Then came the shocker,he told me that it'll get to a stage that i'll discover that somethings are manipulated spiritually,beyond physical or mere understanding in relation to my hairstyle.
I was kind of startled because of the seriousness in his face and he refused to explain what he meant by that line.
Fellow nairalanders n0w i'm very curious because m0st geeks and learned men i've met have always kept this type of hairstyle...hope it wasn't originated from a cult or s0mething

.Lalasticlala... pls my mind hasn't been at rest since then.

LET'S SEE THE PICS OF THE HAIR O..... NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST YOU SHALL PROSPER
Re: How A Barber Startled Me Today by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 13, 2016
tripplephi:

LET'S SEE THE PICS OF THE HAIR O..... NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST YOU SHALL PROSPER
Amen...Every0ne knows prof. Wole's hairstyle naw
Re: How A Barber Startled Me Today by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
k

trim yours off
Re: How A Barber Startled Me Today by menix(m): 9:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
Do u ve catarrh not to ve perceived the kind of weed he smoked
Re: How A Barber Startled Me Today by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2016
g

(1) (Reply)

Lovely! Funke Akindele Looks Stunning In This New Dress [photo] / 2017 Audition: Miss Diamond Nigeria Pageant / Pls Where Can I Buy Net Lace Or Cord Lace In Wholesale Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.