Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Please Read Carefully And Give Your Opinion Without Sentiments. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Read Carefully And Give Your Opinion Without Sentiments. (1458 Views)

Mature folks, I Need Your Opinion(update) / Matured Ladies And Gentlemen Should Judge This Without Sentiments / Please Read Carefully And Give Your Submition Without Sentiments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Read Carefully And Give Your Opinion Without Sentiments. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND GIVE YOUR OPINION WITHOUT SENTIMENTS.

A woman abandoned her husband & her four (4) year old son for her rich boyfriend & they both (woman & boy friend) eventually traveled to the U.S.A. Out of frustration & desperation the husband went & married another woman. Unfortunately the 2nd woman couldn't bear a child for the husband. Despite her inability to bear a child, the 2nd woman took great care of the boy & treated him like her own son. Few years later, the husband died in a car accident. The 2nd wife did everything in her power to educate the boy, she engaged in petty trade such as pepper, maggie, salt, palm oil, onion, tomatoes, etc, in the market square in order to sponsor the boy's schooling. The boy only knew his step mother as his real mother & there4, he called her Mama. The real mother in the U.S.A did not for once find out about the well being of her son nor sent a penny for the boy, even after she heard that her ex-husband (son's father) died in an accident. Some years later, this boy grew up into a very intelligent young man waiting for his B.A Hons degree in Petroleum Engineering from the University.
The real mother who also could not bear another child in the U.S since she eloped with her boyfriend, realized that she had made a terrible mistake by abandoning her own son. She decided to return home to look for her son & present to him all her wealth acquired over the years in the States. She eventually found her son battling between life & death in the hospital for kidney failure. The Doctors demanded huge amount of money for the operation & the step mother couldn't afford it. The real mother stepped in & paid all the hospital bills & donated one of her own kidneys & the son was saved.
Shortly after, the final results were out & the son got a distinction & also got a five year (5) scholarship to pursue his Masters degree in the U.K At the presentation of the certificate, the Vice Chancellor gave the mic to the now young man to call his mother to come up stage & receive the certificate. The moment the Vice Chancellor made the statement, the real mother got up & arranged herself waiting to be called upon whilst the step mother sat down & looked at the boy with tears running her chick.
The answer is suspended..........
Assume you are the son, who would you call on up stage?
A) Real Mother?
B) Step Mother?
Remember only one person should called. Be sincere.

1 Like

Re: Please Read Carefully And Give Your Opinion Without Sentiments. by pet4ril(f): 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
There is no two ways about it, I will choose my step mum n forgive my mother for the assistance she rendered

3 Likes

Re: Please Read Carefully And Give Your Opinion Without Sentiments. by SAMBARRY: 7:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
Leave me let me watch project fame

next
Re: Please Read Carefully And Give Your Opinion Without Sentiments. by lilmax(m): 7:52pm On Sep 14, 2015
Naigeria film undecided
Re: Please Read Carefully And Give Your Opinion Without Sentiments. by smokeydrinky: 10:05am On Sep 15, 2015
My step mum ofcourse
Re: Please Read Carefully And Give Your Opinion Without Sentiments. by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 15, 2015
My real mum. No matter how bad and wicked she is,she still remains my mum nothing can change that.
Re: Please Read Carefully And Give Your Opinion Without Sentiments. by bukatyne(f): 11:09am On Sep 15, 2015
Protocols can be broken

I will ask for the permission to call on two people as my case is special.

I will acknowledge my biological mother first and attribute my success to my step mother.

1. If only the biological mother is called, the step mother can become heartbroken/bitter and become evil
2. If only the step mother is called, the biological mother in desperation can hurt/harm the step mother (as she would see her as an obstacle to her son's acceptance)

Or

Don't call anyone at all... let it pass.

1 Like

Re: Please Read Carefully And Give Your Opinion Without Sentiments. by Aitee1: 1:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Leave me let me watch project fame

next

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Op hold you ni grin hope you're voting Arewa cos na only she deserve the crown wink

2 Likes

Re: Please Read Carefully And Give Your Opinion Without Sentiments. by SAMBARRY: 12:32am On Sep 16, 2015
wink cheesy

na only fashion that one con do there cheesy
Aitee1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Op hold you ni grin hope you're voting Arewa cos na only she deserve the crown wink
Re: Please Read Carefully And Give Your Opinion Without Sentiments. by nnamdibig(m): 7:26am On Sep 16, 2015
The boy have to mothers shikina
Re: Please Read Carefully And Give Your Opinion Without Sentiments. by Pidggin(f): 7:49am On Sep 16, 2015
Step mum without giving a second thought.
Re: Please Read Carefully And Give Your Opinion Without Sentiments. by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 16, 2015
You guys are just some sentimental people...
Giving birth to a child does not make you a mother, even a prostitute can bear a child... All those people that throw away their kids, are they mothers to.. a mother is the one who nurtured and took care of a child...
That boy only has one mom and dat is the one he grew with, she's not his step mom, she's his mother, the other one is merely the one who gave birth to him..
A reasonable man would not bat an eye-lid before calling her up, do you think a nice gesture would suddenly make up for all the lost years... una funny die..
He should thank his biological mother for saving his life, God would bless her but the one that took care of him would always be number one.... Even in the eyes of God, that woman is his mother.....

2 Likes

Re: Please Read Carefully And Give Your Opinion Without Sentiments. by Haywhymido(m): 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
I will call none of them. She is nt present - simple
Re: Please Read Carefully And Give Your Opinion Without Sentiments. by Rukkydelta(f): 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
The step mum
Re: Please Read Carefully And Give Your Opinion Without Sentiments. by gidjah(m): 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2015
Step mother of course
Re: Please Read Carefully And Give Your Opinion Without Sentiments. by SonOfEl(m): 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2015
stepmum of course. but will forgive the biological mom

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To My Daughter!!! / Why Yoruba Too Like Bleaching? (pics) / I Met A Good Nigerian Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.