Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

TB Joshua Purchases $60Million Gulfstream-G550-Jet - Sahara Reporters - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Purchases $60Million Gulfstream-G550-Jet - Sahara Reporters (54544 Views)

Olukoya Set To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City - Sahara Reporters. / Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Purchases $60Million Gulfstream-G550-Jet - Sahara Reporters by dsavant(m): 9:24am On Sep 15, 2015
[quote author=henryutd post=38023042]Congrats Mr. Joshua. Ensure the jet can take you to heaven. That's all and the end of all.

Wish you good luck.[/quote
It can't though it can't deny him such if he has done other things right

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Purchases $60Million Gulfstream-G550-Jet - Sahara Reporters by princejayboss: 9:41am On Sep 15, 2015
handsomeclouds:
Jezzzz... And some moronic dumbasses like MizMy_Coli might still come here to justify his action.

Am not his fan anyways but if musicians and political leaders can buy one for their busy schedules, why can't TB Joshua buy one provided the church leaderships finds it quite needed for the good of the gospel....
Re: TB Joshua Purchases $60Million Gulfstream-G550-Jet - Sahara Reporters by Souljaboi1: 9:41am On Sep 15, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Yes o my brother. SexyJesus took 9inch nails so your sexyPastors will fly Private jets.

grin grin cheesy
Re: TB Joshua Purchases $60Million Gulfstream-G550-Jet - Sahara Reporters by mikeapollo: 9:44am On Sep 15, 2015
Was it not the same Sahara Reporters that published a false report that TB Joshua influenced the FGN and was responsible for the discharge and acquittal of Al Mustapha by the courts?
Re: TB Joshua Purchases $60Million Gulfstream-G550-Jet - Sahara Reporters by fejikudz(m): 9:48am On Sep 15, 2015
tanning:
Wailers must you guys wail in a every success recorded by men of GOD amechi bought jet u no wail tinubu buy u no wail fashola buy u no wail Rochas buy u no wail. And they all accused of looting our treasury yet u no wail now Tb joshua. Oyedepo ayo orisejofo adeboye buy. Jet u start wailing n they didn't loot our treasury and church are not complaining they r praising GOD for their pastor. If church members decide to buy jet for their pastor na ur business is it not for preaching of the Gospel of Jesus. JESUS said this gopel must b preached to d corner of d world are they supposed to use leg or car to reach every corner of d earth can leg or car fly across d sea to europe or asia to to preach d gospel of Jesus is it not jet that wld reach there. U pple shld be care with wat ur are saying befor GOD vex for u.
you've said it all sir.. GOD bless you sir
Re: TB Joshua Purchases $60Million Gulfstream-G550-Jet - Sahara Reporters by j1mmy: 9:50am On Sep 15, 2015
paid for by dumb, mumu "god fearing" and religious slowpoke Nigerians of course...

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Purchases $60Million Gulfstream-G550-Jet - Sahara Reporters by FRANKOXY(m): 10:22am On Sep 15, 2015
QUOTE ME IF YOU LIKE TO CARRY LAST.
Re: TB Joshua Purchases $60Million Gulfstream-G550-Jet - Sahara Reporters by ExInferis(m): 10:37am On Sep 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Jerk off boy with a jerk off face, how are you this morning ? grin

i'm good. How's the truck pushing? I hope when you push, the truck doesnt push back.
Re: TB Joshua Purchases $60Million Gulfstream-G550-Jet - Sahara Reporters by iAmGee770: 10:49am On Sep 15, 2015
PapiWata:
Please don't disturb Pastor Jaguda, for that will imply you do not respect the mass hypnotist for what he is - a snake-oil-salesman to beat them all.

It takes real cunning and creativity to persuade millions of punters to part with their monthly paychecks, all in exchange for bogus prayers and worthless anointing bullchit, and it takes a consummate master criminal to get away clean after erecting a rickety multi-storey building that killed scores of lemmings when it imploded like a house of cards, all the while mass marketing re-labelled regular drinking water as "Holy Water" costing a thousand fold the true value of the bottle's contents.

Since Nigeria is a nation where evil people are worshiped, PROVIDED THAT they are filthy rich, I hereby propose that Pastor Jaguda be elevated to the status of a Nigerian Demi-God and Patron Saint of Thieves, to be idolized and revered by the cowering gullible masses who are so easily coaxed into starving in the here and now, so as to prosper in the imaginary hereafter, while the silver-tongued devil of a pastor snickers his way to the bank to stash the cumulative pay of his cult followers.

Phuck you Pastor Jaguda. You will never get a dime of my money, not even if you preach and bellow like a stuck pig until hell freezes over.

You need Christ in your life and seek forgiveness from both God and man. Anyway I'm just passing by.
PapiWata:
Please don't disturb Pastor Jaguda, for that will imply you do not respect the mass hypnotist for what he is - a snake-oil-salesman to beat them all.

It takes real cunning and creativity to persuade millions of punters to part with their monthly paychecks, all in exchange for bogus prayers and worthless anointing bullchit, and it takes a consummate master criminal to get away clean after erecting a rickety multi-storey building that killed scores of lemmings when it imploded like a house of cards, all the while mass marketing re-labelled regular drinking water as "Holy Water" costing a thousand fold the true value of the bottle's contents.

Since Nigeria is a nation where evil people are worshiped, PROVIDED THAT they are filthy rich, I hereby propose that Pastor Jaguda be elevated to the status of a Nigerian Demi-God and Patron Saint of Thieves, to be idolized and revered by the cowering gullible masses who are so easily coaxed into starving in the here and now, so as to prosper in the imaginary hereafter, while the silver-tongued devil of a pastor snickers his way to the bank to stash the cumulative pay of his cult followers.

Phuck you Pastor Jaguda. You will never get a dime of my money, not even if you preach and bellow like a stuck pig until hell freezes over.

You need Christ in your life and seek forgiveness from both God and man. Anyway I'm just passing by.
PapiWata:

Re: TB Joshua Purchases $60Million Gulfstream-G550-Jet - Sahara Reporters by 2HASUM(m): 10:59am On Sep 15, 2015
The best bet here is to venture into this booming trade before the bubble burst, that is, tap into this gullibility before the economy will improve, the truth is that the prosperity of the masses is inversely proportional to the prosperity of these motivational speakers. However, i believe they should freely render accounts to CAC as enshrined in the act of trusteeship setting them up rather than going to court to challenge the FRCN on a simple task as this. If members can be expected to come up 10% of earned income then submit the details of what you are doing with the collection to the regulatory authority to confirm that they are actually charitable. Kapish
Re: TB Joshua Purchases $60Million Gulfstream-G550-Jet - Sahara Reporters by henryutd(m): 11:16am On Sep 15, 2015
vooks:

If only money could save his soul

Unfortunately it can't but does he take that in his inner mind.
Re: TB Joshua Purchases $60Million Gulfstream-G550-Jet - Sahara Reporters by pneumaticos(m): 11:22am On Sep 15, 2015
[quote author=sonOfLucifer post=38011649]
hAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

SEe the h0rny, unintelligent oaf preaching to me about life. if the life you have is a gift from any Supreme being, I'd rather be dead. What is to be grateful for the act of breathing. Even mosquitoes and ants breath. Go get a life and stop infesting this platform with your irrational, myopic statements. Get a life, get exposure. Nairaland likes won't improve the quality of your life, ask your mentor barcanista.

EDIT: OBLIGATORY GERRARAHEEREE grin grin[/
quote]

The fact that you owe yourlife to a lesser spirit like lucifer shows you lack wisdom

Forget all your chestbeating... if lucifer is your lord or father.... u lost ur senses
Re: TB Joshua Purchases $60Million Gulfstream-G550-Jet - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 15, 2015
Ranchhoddas:
116 people died you and he got away with it you bastard.I wonder if you would be saying this if your family members were among the deceased.
You are hateful and a bigot simple,you product of unsafe sex. Tb joshua bought a jet,End your miserable life dim witted obscure hooligan. You will die with your hate and he'd be here still long after carcass is become dust.
Re: TB Joshua Purchases $60Million Gulfstream-G550-Jet - Sahara Reporters by vooks: 12:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
henryutd:

Unfortunately it can't but does he take that in his inner mind.
Hi God is his belly
Re: TB Joshua Purchases $60Million Gulfstream-G550-Jet - Sahara Reporters by bxcode(m): 12:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
An Emir died some years ago in the north, 22 private jets landed in Kano that day and no body said anything about it.
Hypocrites!!
Re: TB Joshua Purchases $60Million Gulfstream-G550-Jet - Sahara Reporters by ebuka440: 1:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
TB Joshua is a fake man of God. God is the judge of all mankind
Re: TB Joshua Purchases $60Million Gulfstream-G550-Jet - Sahara Reporters by aderonkedeborah(f): 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
Praise the Lord
Re: TB Joshua Purchases $60Million Gulfstream-G550-Jet - Sahara Reporters by anthoniosp(m): 3:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Yes o my brother. SexyJesus took 9inch nails so your sexyPastors will fly Private jets.
ni99a DAT was funny...buy I think DAT ur names just for fancy...if u truly hate supreme beings den it would not only be foolish not to believe in the existence of one and den radically uphold the belief of another...better a free thinker don't you think?.. seriously bro either you believe or you don't..stop being confused..at least we gat atheist who don't believe in any one and free thinkers who believe in the existence of God but do not particularly attach him to any religion..so where do you fall?...your state of confusion is now confusing me.....

any grammatical error..is not my fault but of the I phone 6 I am using,...thanks...
Re: TB Joshua Purchases $60Million Gulfstream-G550-Jet - Sahara Reporters by tip999: 3:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
Only God can judge. It can be sometimes be very tricky when presented with gifts even without your knowledge. They come and say "here is the money for the plane ". So many temptations, for those up there but I rest my case. It maybe true it may not be true.Yet we should be watch and alert with gifts,especially those who are up there. One single mistake can do great damage .
Re: TB Joshua Purchases $60Million Gulfstream-G550-Jet - Sahara Reporters by lordmagic(m): 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
Y is some piple dis foolish? Did he borrow frm u guys b4 buying d jets??
Re: TB Joshua Purchases $60Million Gulfstream-G550-Jet - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
seunmsg:
At least, T.B. Joshua still gives foodstuffs and little financial assistance to some poor members of his church. Some other pastors milk their poor members dry without mercy. All in all, Nigerian Christians should wise up, most of the pastors they run to are just smartly scamming them of their money. They tell you your reward is in heaven while they keep acquiring private jets on earth.

I tire o!!! Dem no fit wait to enjoy private jet for heaven?
Re: TB Joshua Purchases $60Million Gulfstream-G550-Jet - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
smuth:

let me school you a little as he be say them waste money send you go school.

Sa·ha·ra
\sə-ˈher-ə, -ˈhär-\ geographical name
desert region N Africa N of the Sudan region extending from the Atlantic coast to Red Sea.

Source: http://i.word.com/idictionary/sahara

For wasting my time abeg receive this knock on that your empty brain

lol I did not ask you to define anything to me lol. you felt smart attributing sahara reporters to the sahara desert, but the truth is your reasoning is just lame, parochial and st*pid. A fifth grader wouldn't say what you just said
Re: TB Joshua Purchases $60Million Gulfstream-G550-Jet - Sahara Reporters by promise3048(m): 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
Gejpresident:
if u don't die before this year runs out know I'm not a man of God
shooo na so u d taje prophecy
Re: TB Joshua Purchases $60Million Gulfstream-G550-Jet - Sahara Reporters by tsdarkside(m): 5:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
indianin9ja:

Biggest joker in history! Nigerian-made jet? ROFLMFAO! Not even Indian can manufacture jets, what makes you think an African can manufacture anything more complex than a wheel barrow?

why not??....what is the difference between a car and a jet?....innoson is already building cars and assembling them.....nigeria sent a satellite into space...have you forgoting??,,,..do you even understand how much is 60million dollars`??..
Re: TB Joshua Purchases $60Million Gulfstream-G550-Jet - Sahara Reporters by indianin9ja(m): 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
tsdarkside:

why not??....what is the difference between a car and a jet?....innoson is already building cars and assembling them.....nigeria sent a satellite into space...have you forgoting??,,,..do you even understand how much is 60million dollars`??..

You think cars and jets are of the same complexity? Appalling ignorance at display! You think just because they have $60 million, Innoson can build a jet that is not a metal coffin? I dey laugh in Swahili.
Re: TB Joshua Purchases $60Million Gulfstream-G550-Jet - Sahara Reporters by Ranchhoddas: 7:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
Gaidenk:

You are hateful and a bigot simple,you product of unsafe sex. Tb joshua bought a jet,End your miserable life dim witted obscure hooligan. You will die with your hate and he'd be here still long after carcass is become dust.
Fool.Bastard son of a thousand fathers.The reason I am hateful is because murderers like him are elevated to god-status by unthinking lemmings like you.He would have answered for his crimes in a civilized society and not worshipped by savage morons whose brains have been corroded by the snake oil that he peddles.
Re: TB Joshua Purchases $60Million Gulfstream-G550-Jet - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ranchhoddas:
Fool.Bastard son of a thousand fathers.The reason I am hateful is because murderers like him are elevated to god-status by unthinking lemmings like you.He would have answered for his crimes in a civilized society and not worshipped by savage morons whose brains have been corroded by the snake oil that he peddles.
You can't do anything about yeah,you feel helpless yeah hehehe ,take a rope. Hang yourself. Won't indulge u again. Cheers.
Re: TB Joshua Purchases $60Million Gulfstream-G550-Jet - Sahara Reporters by tsdarkside(m): 8:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
indianin9ja:

You think cars and jets are of the same complexity? Appalling ignorance at display! You think just because they have $60 million, Innoson can build a jet that is not a metal coffin? I dey laugh in Swahili.

yes,,i dont only think,i know......jets just need more energie than cars.......human-technologie is simple....

pahhh...you indians are simple-minded...pahhh....
Re: TB Joshua Purchases $60Million Gulfstream-G550-Jet - Sahara Reporters by lordmagic(m): 9:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
Even d labourer dersevs his wages here on earth nd in d world to come!
Re: TB Joshua Purchases $60Million Gulfstream-G550-Jet - Sahara Reporters by lordmagic(m): 10:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
Enemies of progress!

Re: TB Joshua Purchases $60Million Gulfstream-G550-Jet - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:17am On Sep 16, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

Nope Thunder will strike your harlot Hopless bastard mother to death Insha'Allah amin
Hopless bastard vagabond
Useless nonentity
product of dog's sperm and a Hopless harlot mother
your harlot mother forks random dogs just for fun isn't it?
she deserves to die by bomb Insha'Allah amin
die by bomb Insha'Allah
useless vulture
Thunder fire your mama and papa there
Ikpu nne i
No death in my family n neighborhood.... We all gonna live so long and end up in Paradise and
Learn d meaning if Insha-Allah moronic dumbass

Re: TB Joshua Purchases $60Million Gulfstream-G550-Jet - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
C'mon ! Give that brother some attention. cheesy

Idiosyncratic baboon, your moniker speaks a lot about you. The foolish_ girl has kept quiet and accepted her loss in secrecy cheesy, here you are following up on matters that's is really isn't your concern. Moronic dumbass!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman On His Way To DSS Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) / Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.