Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian (54586 Views)

I Pray God Gives Me The Strength To Abstain, Marry As A Virgin - Actor Chidi Ike / How To Know Who To Marry As A Christian / Marry As Many Wives As You Wish - Cleric Tells Christian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian by Nobody: 4:48am On Feb 02, 2020
Today you hear of bridal shower, lovely wedding, wedding in Dubai, men in Black, she is my queen, he is my hero, bla bla bla. Then tomorrow, you hear of divorce: she is a devil, he is a dog, he is a wife beater, she is a beast, I didn't know she was a witch, I didn't know he has STD, bla bla bla bla. That is why you really need to do a proper check before you marry. In those days where many people were good, you could easily pick a guy or a lady, and marriage will work out. But today that is filled with hypocrisy, you ought to be careful.

I will show you things that you mustn't skip before you marry your fiance or fiancee.

(1) Test of Love: Until you love and get loved, and until the love begins to flow without energy, before you can say you are good to go. If you still put pressure trying to impress your partner to love you, please pause first. Something is wrong somewhere. But when the love flows sweatlessly and selflessly, then you may proceed to marry.

(2) Test of Fidelity: Some people love, but they are promiscuous. But promiscuity is not a characteristics of true love. So if your partner is a promiscuous cheat, pause the wedding. You can take the person for spiritual rehabilitation or deliverance before you proceed with wedding.

(3) Test of Time: Everything, no matter how sweet, palatable and enticing it may look like, can only be validated with time. So no matter how you love your partner or how your partner wishes to marry you, give it the test of time. Give it time to see if whatever you feel or whatever is shown is real. As they normally say "time will tell".

(4) Test of Peace: No matter the sweetness of any relationship, if there is an internal tension of the mind, please go back to God to ask questions. Until you have true and persistent peace, don't marry that person. When the peace is sure, go and marry.

(5) Test of Availability: Whoever tells you there is time for love and time for serious business is not a good partner for you. Love has no schedule! Until you have much access to enjoying your partners availability, don't marry. When I talk about availability here, I don't mean that your partner may not be in situations were you cannot access each other, but even when such situations come, you will still see the urge to be together; not that he or she will be operating an intentional love on schedule.

(6) Test of Tolerance: Until your imperfections are swallowed and until you are able to swallow the imperfections of your partner, don't marry yet.. It is good to have a large heart, but if you find it so difficult to take some things from your partner, do not marry yet until you are able to take it. Marriage is a very long journey.

(7) Medical Test: Don't assume your partner is good and you trust yourselves. Seek necessary medical tests before marriage.

May God help you to have a successful marriage with a God-fearing person.

230 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian by Prosper91(m): 6:48am On Feb 02, 2020
good one Op

14 Likes

Re: Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian by coolcharm(m): 6:49am On Feb 02, 2020
Weldone... I concur! �

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian by AntiChristian: 6:55am On Feb 02, 2020
No verses at all. And Jesus and Paul didn't get married so no be compulsory to get married self!

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian by helinues: 6:58am On Feb 02, 2020
Nigerians being looking for Gods fearing partner, why the same God means nothing to them

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian by buoye1(m): 7:01am On Feb 02, 2020
Very important points you've highlighted poster, i can't say less of any. Point 4 is so so important

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 02, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian by Nephilim: 7:42am On Feb 02, 2020
Nice one...
No reference but I yaff copied it.
Re: Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 02, 2020
Good advice
Re: Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian by mumumugu(m): 8:38am On Feb 02, 2020
add coronovirus test

4 Likes

Re: Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:59am On Feb 02, 2020
@OP,
All your points are valid and true,

But we will gladly put this at the top of it all......

2) Test of Fidelity: Some people love, but they are promiscuous. But promiscuity is not a characteristics of true love. So if your partner is a promiscuous cheat, pause the wedding. You can take the person for spiritual rehabilitation or deliverance before you proceed with wedding.

Thank God for boo kiss kiss kiss

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian by DropsMic(m): 8:59am On Feb 02, 2020
No matter what you do, Plate wey Wan break go break

4 Likes

Re: Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian by ideabuilder: 8:59am On Feb 02, 2020
8. Test of Pregnancy. At least be 1 month pregnant before wedding.

20 Likes

Re: Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian by Fortissimo502: 8:59am On Feb 02, 2020
Some people love, but they are promiscuous? OP you DO NOT know what love is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian by themonk(m): 9:00am On Feb 02, 2020
Test of sexual compatibility.

Very big d**k
Very small dick
Very wide Vijay
Very small vjay

All these can cause cheating and divorce. Better make sure your partner has your size.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian by phr0nesis(m): 9:00am On Feb 02, 2020
Very valid points.
Medical test made me laugh

2 Likes

Re: Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian by jospepper(m): 9:01am On Feb 02, 2020
Very valid points. Single s should consider these to avoid stories that touch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian by HacheNoire: 9:01am On Feb 02, 2020
Kukuma just turn to a "TESTER" before marriage.

7 Likes

Re: Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian by Impregnable101: 9:01am On Feb 02, 2020
grin
Re: Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:01am On Feb 02, 2020
Fortissimo502:
Some people love, but they are promiscuous? OP you DO NOT know what love is.
Kindly go ahead and tell us sir!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian by IMASTEX: 9:01am On Feb 02, 2020
But at the end change is constant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian by money121(m): 9:02am On Feb 02, 2020
Ok
Re: Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian by Whois(m): 9:03am On Feb 02, 2020
Thanks worth the read
Re: Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian by Fortissimo502: 9:03am On Feb 02, 2020
post=86306781:

Kindly go ahead and tell us sir!
OP posted this under Christianity. God is love. God is not promiscuous.

3 Likes

Re: Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 02, 2020
Story
Re: Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian by IsraelOA(m): 9:04am On Feb 02, 2020
Sometimes, I wonder why hair grow on our yansh sef... grin

These are things and much more that you mus fix in place before, must you be told everything? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 02, 2020
AntiChristian:
No verse at all. And Jesus and Paul didn't get married so no be compulsory to get married self!
is there anywhere the op said marriage is compulsory?

6 Likes

Re: Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian by YorubaNinja: 9:04am On Feb 02, 2020
Awon adviser.. angry Africans and their foolish mentality! grin

Na ONLY Africans dey do medical test as a condition for marriage which makes it conditional love. 'True love' loves unconditionally. I'm even surprised 9ja churches dey encourage all this medical test prior to marriage. Should I be surprised? 98% of them are fake churches anyway. That shows their level of faith. God is love and love above everything else.... Not in a place like 9ja where poverty and wealth determines everything.

In developed worlds, they love unconditionally regardless of the their partner's medical condition. Some even go ahead to marry their partners on their death beds. cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:04am On Feb 02, 2020
Fortissimo502:

OP posted this under Christianity. God is love. God is not promiscuous.
Hope to understand this post better when we read it again.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman On His Way To DSS Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) / MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum / Pastor Oyakhilome Loveworld Channel Sanctioned In UK Over COVID19, 5G Conspiracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.