Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,544 members, 7,861,573 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:47 PM

Failure!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Failure!!! (269 Views)

Gtbank Apologizes To Customers Over Network Failure / The 33 Common Mistakes That Causes Business Failure...free Download / 6 Stories Of Super Successes Who Overcame Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Failure!!! by writeups(f): 9:09pm On Sep 14, 2015
FAILURE!!!

The fear of failure is the beginning of wisdom; it's a state or condition of not meeting a desirable or preferred objective. Before the invention of things or starting of something new which is different from what is known, the result is mostly not encouraging. It's of human nature to give up when things aren't working the way we want it to, just as its the duty of man to search out the deep things of this world.

The first attempt which most people call as silly, gives you no result mostly. Your mind isn't yet prepared for the task and greatness ahead. The moment you begin to believe in the unbelievable and give life to your thoughts, persisting in spite of shame or lack of support.

You will discover that, failure isn't bad but a pillar to keep you standing, it gives you a better idea or way of solving problems or creation of what you originally intended and something you never planned on coming across- a superb way to create other things or solve other problems. Inasmuch as you refuse to keep lying low.

If you fail don't hit yourself, re-approach the task in another dimension. Success only comes to those who persist. Failure isn't an enemy to success rather a friend, which only tries to prove to you that your tactics aren't just right. I changed my thinking and it changed my life. What about you?

(1) (Reply)

Some Key Factors That Can Assure The Success To Your E-commerce Website / Top Edged Solution For Your Idea, Talentsand Product / K I T C H E N Design Ideas UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.