Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,039 members, 7,859,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:38 PM

Nollywood Star Duped By Soundcity Staff Over The Airing Of Son's Music Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Star Duped By Soundcity Staff Over The Airing Of Son's Music Video (472 Views)

Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son / Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” / Dont Be A Judas, Dude Okoye- - By SOUNDCITY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Star Duped By Soundcity Staff Over The Airing Of Son's Music Video by Zikkyfuse(m): 10:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-hBDguwR8rx4/Vfc9Yaqz-2I/AAAAAAAACOA/gbib_-8moJ0/s320/blogger-image--1944577402.jpg[/img]

Veteran Nollywood actress, Shan George has allegedly been defrauded by a Soundcity TV staff named Mr Andrew Ameh aka Dro.

Shan opened up to Diamond Celebrities that she paid N100,000 to Ameh, who was introduced to her by another guy called Deji Soundcity.

The reason why she paid that huge sum was because she wants the urban music channel to play her son’s music video titled ‘Summer Rose’.

Shan said “When I confronted him, Dro said ‘MADAM NO BE ME SAY MAKE U GO SHOOT RUBBISH VIDEO FOR UR PIKIN. IF U DO PEM, I GO SPOIL UR PIKIN MUSIC CAREER FOR THIS NIGERIA O. BRING 5OO THOUSAND NAIRA BEFORE I PLAY THE VIDEO OR DON’T CALL MY FONE AGAIN, WE DON’T GET PAID ANY SALARY IN SOUNDCITY SO WE HAVE TO DO OUR OWN HUSTLE TO SURVIVE HERE.”

George also said that when she called Deji who introduced her to Dro, Deji never picked her calls. The actress released a statement and it reads:

We ( Shandel Productions) thereby appeal to Sound City Management to quickly fish out this staff to avoid further…. Like Jude Okoye said, it is the artiste job to shoot a good video and you guys job to play it. And in the right sense, it should be the artiste getting paid for airplay, like they do in other civilized countries.

Source:
http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2015/09/nollywood-star-allegedly-duped-by.html

cc:
lalasticlala
Re: Nollywood Star Duped By Soundcity Staff Over The Airing Of Son's Music Video by Ejaisky: 10:43pm On Sep 14, 2015
Their business
Re: Nollywood Star Duped By Soundcity Staff Over The Airing Of Son's Music Video by atilla(m): 11:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
On fortunately for her the money has entered one chance . Unlucky mum trying to support her son. Next time she would be wiser
Re: Nollywood Star Duped By Soundcity Staff Over The Airing Of Son's Music Video by Gabaleve(m): 11:45pm On Sep 14, 2015
Owo ti jo na

(1) (Reply)

Pastor TB Joshua Buys Fly Private Jet / Wizkid’s Upcoming Album Pushed Back, Set To Drop EP Next Month / My Dream Vehicle Is Hummer 1 – Alibaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.