Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,178 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son (56354 Views)

D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow / D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by Mrsoundoro(m): 9:54am On Jun 26, 2018
Dbanj Wife Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son In Ikoyi Lagos)

After the death of  Dbanj's only son, Daniel D Third who drowned in Ikoyi Lagos  on Sunday the 23rd of June 2018 after he was left unattended to with no life jacket.

Dbanj’s wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow has been placed on suicide watch since the sad incident as she has not stopped crying by an insider.

May God comfort the Oyebanjos during this trying times.

http://news.nollyzone.com/dbanj-wife-placed-on-suicide-watch-after-death-of-son-in-ikoyi-lagos/

5 Likes

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by Yomzzyblog: 9:56am On Jun 26, 2018
cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by Meekdon: 10:08am On Jun 26, 2018
may God helps her

22 Likes

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by itspzpics(m): 10:12am On Jun 26, 2018
Better

Genevieve Rock Native In Cleavage Baring Outfit >>> http://www.praizenews.com/genevieve-rock-native-in-cleavage-baring-outfit/

Oga oo
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by thesicilian: 10:16am On Jun 26, 2018
Who placed her on suicide watch, and what does it entail in this regard?!
To our Nigerian bloggers, we know it's not easy to get and report information, but when you do, try at least to make it detailed and newsworthy.

120 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by alexhl(m): 10:41am On Jun 26, 2018
She might even loose Dbanj and the relationship

43 Likes

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by columbus007(m): 11:59am On Jun 26, 2018
wow,this is so nice then, can't wait for her to die then,so what's she waiting for?.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by talk2archy: 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2018
God will be with her. so painful

8 Likes

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by Dutchey(m): 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
better
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by Kissup(f): 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
Suicide watch kwa

1 Like

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by MrGist: 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by Greizman: 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
Useless bloggers!
They will start forming different stories now.

18 Likes

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by Ugoeze2016: 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
Oh my mine. I pray God comfort her at this trying time.
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by Comeandcollect: 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2018

Really a sad story.
Her toto is still fresh, fortunately she has another chance to have a baby, look on the bright side.

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by ednut1(m): 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
blogger generated bullshit. "after he was left unattended to with no life jacket" what does this mean for God's sake

25 Likes

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by labake1(f): 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
Carelessness
It's good to have a child when you are convenience.
It hurts!!!
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by zangiff(m): 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
This is serious
...... undecided
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by Oblongata: 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
i am a father, i love my children so much and my greatest joy is watching them grow. .. anytime i see my daughter i hug her and kiss her, i love my son soo much, i play ps4, basketball and indoor games with him, i long for weekends so i can be with them, scold them, play with them etc...

Dbanj i feel for you bro, even though i despised you then back in lasu epe for always sitting in front of our block and playing mouth organ with a big google, i am a proud father and i know what you are probably going through, may God grant you relief and comfort.

please learn from these and move on. ..my suggestion is that he moves out of the country and wait till the dust settles... shit happens and we have to move on.

God bless you Dbanj and your family. Amen

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by eDeity: 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by Sirpaul(m): 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
if you know you know...... we know the package

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by momodub: 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
So sad
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by Greizman: 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
alexhl:
Na u wan chase am?

17 Likes

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by bazkid24(m): 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
Space Booked
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by rozayx5(m): 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
she should hurry and get pregnant

undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by kashman001: 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
For what,please take heart
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by excomarow(m): 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
Kpele oooo
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by mayskit4luv(m): 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
God knows what really went wrong.

4 Likes

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by Emily22(m): 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
Lol.....can't stop laughing,all this butty pikin with suicide shits.

I trust women for my area,na just 3 days and they are over it. awon iya shaku shaku. One die lasan,4 replacement dey ground with one for belle.

I ll b rich someday but with my rugged mentality,I will enjoy life

8 Likes

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by wonlasewonimi: 12:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
alexhl:
This!

They will never remain the same. Let them wait few weeks they will start seeing his toys around the house and even hear his sound in their heads.

17 Likes

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
wink
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son by xpensivNas(m): 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2018
Different stories on *dbanj* continue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JJC Skillz And His Pregnant Wife, Funke Akindele Vacation In Dubai (Photos) / Why Olamide Might Remain A Local Artiste For Long !! / Faking Jesus Goes Wrong! Actor Beaten By NYSC Corp Members In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.