Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Muslim Migrants Threw Christians [Nigerians] Overboard To Their Deaths [CNN] - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Migrants Threw Christians [Nigerians] Overboard To Their Deaths [CNN] (3028 Views)

Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" / What Indians Are Planning To Do To Christians – Nigerians Especially / Muslim Migrants Mock Christian English Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Migrants Threw Christians [Nigerians] Overboard To Their Deaths [CNN] by tartar9(m): 11:49am On Sep 16, 2015
johnydon22:
Oh so amputating someone's leg because he stole some material items is justice to you? ...Wooow i thought justice means when the punishment fits the crime.

And you see this stupendous savagery to mean justice
but you find no problem with robbers being sentenced from years to life imprisonment or even death.remember I said after numerous considerations.
Re: Muslim Migrants Threw Christians [Nigerians] Overboard To Their Deaths [CNN] by johnydon22(m): 11:54am On Sep 16, 2015
tartar9:
but you find no problem with robbers being sentenced from years to life imprisonment or even death.remember I said after numerous considerations.
For the record i am totally against death sentence in toto (Even though death sentence are only for those who kill).

Again i repeat so after much consideration, nothing can reached except amputation of someone's limbs simply for theft.... And this utmost barbarism is fine by you?
Re: Muslim Migrants Threw Christians [Nigerians] Overboard To Their Deaths [CNN] by Annunaki(m): 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2015
johnydon22:
Oh so amputating someone's leg because he stole some material items is justice to you? ...Wooow i thought justice means when the punishment fits the crime.

And you see this stupendous savagery to mean justice

That's islamic babaric thinking for you.
Re: Muslim Migrants Threw Christians [Nigerians] Overboard To Their Deaths [CNN] by tartar9(m): 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
johnydon22:
For the record i am totally death sentence in toto (Even though death sentence are only for those who kill).

Again i repeat so after much consideration, nothing can reached except amputation of someone's limbs simply for theft.... And this utmost barbarism is fine by you?
ok,which will you choose;life in prison or amputation of a limb(usually the left hand)
Re: Muslim Migrants Threw Christians [Nigerians] Overboard To Their Deaths [CNN] by johnydon22(m): 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2015
tartar9:
ok,which will you choose;life in prison or amputation of a limb(usually the left hand)
Do you even listen to yourself? life imprisonment for a simple theft?

Wow i have not heard enough
Re: Muslim Migrants Threw Christians [Nigerians] Overboard To Their Deaths [CNN] by plappville(f): 3:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
tartar9:
does this makes sense to you undecided

Oh yes, cant you see the hand writing on the way? Islam g.od a.llah seeks blood.
Still by the previews methods i mentioned. When they bomb, blood flows, when they behead, blood flows, when they cut legs/hands same things, abi na when thunderstorms the crane? Even inside the mosque blood keeps flowing......thats the hand writing and blind people cant see it undecided
Re: Muslim Migrants Threw Christians [Nigerians] Overboard To Their Deaths [CNN] by tartar9(m): 8:18pm On Sep 16, 2015
plappville:

Oh yes, cant you see the hand writing on the way? Islam g.od a.llah seeks blood.
Still by the previews methods i mentioned. When they bomb, blood flows, when they behead, blood flows, when they cut legs/hands same things, abi na when thunderstorms the crane? Even inside the mosque blood keeps flowing......thats the hand writing and blind people cant see it undecided
does this make sense to you undecided
Re: Muslim Migrants Threw Christians [Nigerians] Overboard To Their Deaths [CNN] by Dekatron(m): 1:07am On Sep 17, 2015
Tartar9, call a spade a spade, don't act like A BIGOT ISLAM BRAINWASHES YOU TO BE.

Come on, tell me, If you were lied against that you stole, normally you should just be given lighter sentence,but since its shria, your hands were CHOPPED off, later for the real thief to be caught.

Be sincere, how will you feel towards such law?

I understand as a theist, you MUST defend your religion. But be logical here. Why should a hand be chopped off cos somebody stole? What happens to prison, not jail self. Give me one thing why ir should be cut off?

Little wonder those HAUSA and ABO.KI people full Ibadan and south west with amputated limbs since SHARIA dealt with them. If dem born any well, he should beg from me.

Blood sucker.

Mohammed is full of shiit. I prefer Jesus to Allah ANY DAY. He is just dull and loves money. Oh yes!! A coward too.

Fuc.k Allah, fvck you & fvck Mohammed the barbarian!!

Imagine, he even supports such ARABIAN ARCHAIC teaching. Ha!! In 2015!! Teachings of thousands of years ago @ johnydon22

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Migrants Threw Christians [Nigerians] Overboard To Their Deaths [CNN] by dazzlingd(m): 7:28am On Sep 17, 2015
tartar9:
bro,it is called Justice.
tell me u have never sinned in your lifetime.... justice to cut off som1's hand. what is barbaric is barbaric....
Re: Muslim Migrants Threw Christians [Nigerians] Overboard To Their Deaths [CNN] by Annunaki(m): 8:50am On Sep 17, 2015
tartar9:
it is the hand that is cut off after numerous considerations

Remember mohamed was a notorious caravan raider i.e highway robber. Going by your logic, it would have been justified to cut off mohamed's thieving hands.
Re: Muslim Migrants Threw Christians [Nigerians] Overboard To Their Deaths [CNN] by tartar9(m): 9:40am On Sep 17, 2015
Annunaki:

[s]Remember mohamed was a notorious caravan raider i.e highway robber. Going by your logic, it would have been justified to cut off mohamed's thieving hands.[/s]
and yet a certain 'god' was the one crucified with armed-robbers
Re: Muslim Migrants Threw Christians [Nigerians] Overboard To Their Deaths [CNN] by plappville(f): 10:47am On Sep 17, 2015
tartar9:
does this make sense to you undecided

Does it make sense to you to cut someone hands for stealing when you too do steal? Who now cut your hands off? Who gave you the right to condemn a man like u? Who cut the hands of those that cut of hands?A.llah doesnt make sense to me.... grin
Re: Muslim Migrants Threw Christians [Nigerians] Overboard To Their Deaths [CNN] by Heavenly102: 4:49am On Sep 18, 2015
kpaofame:
Islam is peace but extremism; suicide bombing; force marriage and Violence trails it...It is terrible

Peace but extremism? What a contradiction
Re: Muslim Migrants Threw Christians [Nigerians] Overboard To Their Deaths [CNN] by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:20pm On Sep 28, 2015
tartar9:

since when did they start cutting leg liar!

The picture above says the obvious. cool
Re: Muslim Migrants Threw Christians [Nigerians] Overboard To Their Deaths [CNN] by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
tartar9:

Igbo man,why do you have to revive an old news

Have you got a problem with the Igbo man?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A True Jesus' Disciple Is Better Than A Righteous Christian / The Black Man & The Bible / Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.