Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! (3025 Views)

AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right / Atheist Are Needed Here To Explain This / Church Refusing To Have Open Dedication For My Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by Vick4rill(m): 7:50pm On Nov 05, 2016
see as dey rush enter the thread!! for una mind una don get member??. Pls read this words carefully... it will be far easier for Buhari to become a pastor,Ronaldo and messi to play for Eyimba, Arsenal to win the champion league and petrol to cost 30N. than for me to become an Atheist....dont repent and give your life to christ.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by dingbang(m): 7:52pm On Nov 05, 2016
grin
Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by Papiikush: 7:57pm On Nov 05, 2016
lol. Werey grin
Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by jonbellion(m): 8:00pm On Nov 05, 2016
Vick4rill:
see as dey rush enter the thread!! for una mind una don get member??. Pls read this words carefully... it will be far easier for Buhari to become a pastor,Ronaldo and messi to play for Eyimba, Arsenal to win the champion league and petrol to cost 30N. than for me to become an Atheist....dont repent and give your life to christ.
lol you'll be surprised. I never thought I could be agnostic
Never in a million years. Though agnosticism is kind of a diluted atheism it's kind of dumb to be 100% sure no gods exist. I just say I don't know. The religious Gods are a lie tho

5 Likes

Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by felixomor: 8:04pm On Nov 05, 2016
LooooooLz

grin cheesy
Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by Vick4rill(m): 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2016
jonbellion:
Never in a million years. Though agnosticism is kind of a diluted atheism it's kind of dumb to be 100% sure no gods exist. I just say I don't know. The religious Gods are a lie tho
read my signature and use it to define yourself.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by jonbellion(m): 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2016
Vick4rill:
read my signature and use it to define yourself.
lol yay I'm a fool because I'm agnostic lemme clap for myself grin
You sound quite spiteful to people who don't share your beliefs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 05, 2016
jonbellion:

Yet you jumped on his thread when you saw 3 words...ATHEIST ARE RIGHT!

1 Like

Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by jonbellion(m): 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Yet you jumped on his thread when you saw 3 words...ATHEIST ARE RIGHT!
lol no someone did something similar to that a few days ago. I just wanted to see the comment he'd make that's all. Nothing special honestly smiley

3 Likes

Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 05, 2016
jonbellion:
lol no someone did something similar to that a few days ago. I just wanted to see the comment he'd make that's all. Nothing special honestly smiley

So you are selling Agnosticism which the OP aint buying and neither am I. So my apologies on behalf of the OP if he sounded a bit harsh but sometimes its good to nip a matter in the bud before it defenerates to Agnostic Memes....I hope you get my drift.
Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by otemanuduno: 8:33pm On Nov 05, 2016
This is a sign of revolution in Nigeria. The rate at which people are losing their fear for satan(Yahweh) to use their brains is increasing rapidly such that it's threatening the followers of satan(Yahweh) and they are now resorting to lies and propaganda the more.

Realmindz, Hardmirror, Johnydon22 see a strong evidence to proof that Christians are liars. Here's one, lying to gain attention. Same thing did Smallville recently.

Trying to separate Christians from lies is like trying to change the Chelsea Everton scoreboard to 5-0 in favour of Everton. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
Attention seekers. Keep parading this God whose existence you can't prove. SMH

4 Likes

Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by xest(m): 8:55pm On Nov 05, 2016
Vick4rill:
sorry arsenal will win d champs league n u will become an atheist

1 Like

Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 05, 2016
Lennycool:
Attention seekers. Keep parading this God whose existence you can't prove. SMH

can you prove to me with actual video evidence the day you were conceived and who conceived you?

if you can, can I see it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
naijadeyhia:

can you prove to me with actual video evidence the day you were conceived and who conceived you?

if you can, can I see it?
grin Nice try. But I can still prove my existence.
Can you prove God exist?
Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by felixomor: 9:22pm On Nov 05, 2016
Lennycool:

grin Nice try. But I can still prove my existence.
Can you prove God exist?

Just as u also demand for amputee limb growback from God, he has also demanded for his proof from u.

So pls fulfill the demand.
Or remain non existent.
Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by felixomor: 9:24pm On Nov 05, 2016
otemanuduno:
This is a sign of revolution in Nigeria. The rate at which people are losing their fear for satan(Yahweh) to use their brains is increasing rapidly such that it's threatening the followers of satan(Yahweh) and they are now resorting to lies and propaganda the more.

Realmindz, Hardmirror, Johnydon22 see a strong evidence to proof that Christians are liars. Here's one, lying to gain attention. Same thing did Smallville recently.

Trying to separate Christians from lies is like trying to change the Chelsea Everton scoreboard to 5-0 in favour of Everton. undecided

I can see its paining u.
Doctofus psycophant.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by otemanuduno: 9:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
felixomor:

I can see its paining u.
Doctofus psycophant.
What's paining me? Is it the lies told by the Op or the fact that Christians are now feeling threatened as their god(satan/yahweh) is also feeling in the spiritual realm? Which one?
Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by Vick4rill(m): 10:09pm On Nov 05, 2016
xest:
sorry arsenal will win d champs league n u will become an atheist
lol in ur dreams. dont Worry knock at stage is coming all this initial gra gra go end. back to the topic. do atheist make make any sense to you. do u believe we are all here by accident and there is any creator behind all this beautiful creatures? do you really believe that there is nothing supernatural about this world. that all this things i see hausa men do day and Night are mere tricks? did ur common sense agree that we evolves frm ape and that the first big bang cell jst explode and all the orderly beautiful creature like me jst evolve?
Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by OlaoChi: 10:13pm On Nov 05, 2016
Vick4rill:
No bro. is jst that i am allergic to foolishness. i define atheist as that person who believes he is an accident. am too wise to reason that way

really? how is atheism about existence by accident? you people are just full of shiit

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by jonbellion(m): 10:18pm On Nov 05, 2016
OlaoChi:

really? how is atheism about existence by accident? you people are just full of shiit
don't bother apparently that's what he begged believes
Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by felixomor: 10:21pm On Nov 05, 2016
otemanuduno:
What's paining me? Is it the lies told by the Op or the fact that Christians are now feeling threatened as their god(satan/yahweh) is also feeling in the spiritual realm? Which one?

All.
By the way, go n take ur meds.
Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by Vick4rill(m): 10:30pm On Nov 05, 2016
otemanuduno:
we are worrying abt the rigorous process it will take us to deliver an atheist but your own case. i think we needs years to cast out the demons in you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by felixomor: 10:31pm On Nov 05, 2016
Vick4rill:
we are worrying abt the rigorous process it will take us to deliver an atheist but your own case. i think we needs years to cast out the demons in you

Lol
Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by otemanuduno: 10:35pm On Nov 05, 2016
Vick4rill:
Are you for real? Do you mean as enlightened as you are, you still believe in the existence of demons

1 Like

Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 05, 2016
felixomor:

Just as u also demand for amputee limb growback from God, he has also demanded for his proof from u.

So pls fulfill the demand.
Or remain non existent.
grin grin grin
I'm non existent but I can chat on Nairaland. People have seen and felt me before. For all intents and purposes I exist.
Whereas the undetectable being you worship does not exist, or can you prove otherwise?
You might as well be worshipping the flying spaghetti monster.
Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by Vick4rill(m): 11:29pm On Nov 05, 2016
Lennycool:

grin grin grin
I'm non existent but I can chat on Nairaland. People have seen and felt me before. For all intents and purposes I exist.
Whereas the undetectable being you worship does not exist, or can you prove otherwise?
You might as well be worshipping the flying spaghetti monster.
hw are we to confirm the above assertion. hw will u just tell us that you exist and people has touch and feel you and u expect us to believe?
Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 05, 2016
Vick4rill:
hw are we to confirm the above assertion. hw will u just tell us that you exist and people has touch and feel you and u expect us to believe?
Are you not chatting with me. Can everyone on Nairaland not see my post and communicate with me grin grin
Try again please.
Prove your God
Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by Vick4rill(m): 11:36pm On Nov 05, 2016
Lennycool:

Are you not chatting with me. Can everyone on Nairaland not see my post and communicate with me grin grin
Try again please.
Prove your God
chatting with you did nt prove, hw sure am i you are not programme or even a robot?
Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 05, 2016
Vick4rill:
chatting with you did nt prove, hw sure am i you are not programme or even a robot?
I assure you no programme in existence is this interactive grin
Meanwhile prove your God
Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by Vick4rill(m): 11:49pm On Nov 05, 2016
Lennycool:

I assure you no programme in existence is this interactive grin
Meanwhile prove your God
thats nt true lets assume you are not programmed, bt i am nt 30% sure that am typing to sumone by name lenycool, what concrete evidence do i need to knw that you exist?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Do People Go When They Die? / Catholic Priest Says God Is A Woman After He Died, Went To Heaven And Came Back / Yet Another Blood Moon: Repent Now, We Are Close To That Day!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.