Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Lacasera Company Workers Protest Over The Sacking Of 700 Workers - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lacasera Company Workers Protest Over The Sacking Of 700 Workers (25572 Views)

Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries / Mass Sack Of Abuja Investment Company Workers Looms / Lacasera Shuts Down Operations; Sacks All Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lacasera Company Workers Protest Over The Sacking Of 700 Workers by NgreportsBlog(m): 8:36am On Sep 15, 2015
Re: Lacasera Company Workers Protest Over The Sacking Of 700 Workers by ajibola11(m): 8:36am On Sep 15, 2015
*some text missing*
Re: Lacasera Company Workers Protest Over The Sacking Of 700 Workers by Neduzze5(m): 8:36am On Sep 15, 2015
It's quite unfortunate.

Maybe I will just port to Pepsi for now sad
Re: Lacasera Company Workers Protest Over The Sacking Of 700 Workers by sandrajazmin(f): 8:36am On Sep 15, 2015
This z supoz 2 be 4ny huh?
Re: Lacasera Company Workers Protest Over The Sacking Of 700 Workers by justicejay(m): 8:36am On Sep 15, 2015
700 what. I have to stop drinking lacasera too
Re: Lacasera Company Workers Protest Over The Sacking Of 700 Workers by elbinmanny(m): 8:37am On Sep 15, 2015
uselessgoat:
see their Igbo heads. WHY CANT THEY GO DEVELOP THEIR REGION SINCE THEY ARE SCREAMING BIAFRA WE YORUBAS ARE TRULY ACCOMODATING IN LAGOS. SMH

9 Likes

Re: Lacasera Company Workers Protest Over The Sacking Of 700 Workers by donhils: 8:38am On Sep 15, 2015
uselessgoat:
see their Igbo heads. WHY CANT THEY GO DEVELOP THEIR REGION SINCE THEY ARE SCREAMING BIAFRA WE YORUBAS ARE TRULY ACCOMODATING IN LAGOS. SMH
Why are you so stupíd?

10 Likes

Re: Lacasera Company Workers Protest Over The Sacking Of 700 Workers by Neduzze5(m): 8:38am On Sep 15, 2015
uselessgoat:

What is wrong with this Yolobar cretin?

#SayNoToTribalism

8 Likes

Re: Lacasera Company Workers Protest Over The Sacking Of 700 Workers by anigbajumo(m): 8:39am On Sep 15, 2015
uselessgoat:

Y cnt u use yer brain once,

Must u b tribalistic all da tyme,waten b yoruba/Igbo saga here?

Am yoruba thou

12 Likes

Re: Lacasera Company Workers Protest Over The Sacking Of 700 Workers by elbinmanny(m): 8:41am On Sep 15, 2015
uselessgoat:
I know what I would have responded , but your monika has done justice to that undecided

8 Likes

Re: Lacasera Company Workers Protest Over The Sacking Of 700 Workers by ojialo(m): 8:41am On Sep 15, 2015
uselessgoat:
you are really what ur name is,,, USELESS GOAT

8 Likes

Re: Lacasera Company Workers Protest Over The Sacking Of 700 Workers by dawealthiestman(m): 8:42am On Sep 15, 2015
Re: Lacasera Company Workers Protest Over The Sacking Of 700 Workers by omusiliyu(m): 8:43am On Sep 15, 2015
uselessgoat:

I want to reply you before...but seeing your username has changed my mind.

Ofe nmanu

7 Likes

Re: Lacasera Company Workers Protest Over The Sacking Of 700 Workers by sanandreas(m): 8:46am On Sep 15, 2015
uselessgoat:
Useless goat

Yours sincerely

San

8 Likes

Re: Lacasera Company Workers Protest Over The Sacking Of 700 Workers by Nwa4Jesus(f): 8:46am On Sep 15, 2015
uselessgoat:
ur name said it all. Anu ewu!!!

8 Likes

Re: Lacasera Company Workers Protest Over The Sacking Of 700 Workers by Purity4ever: 8:48am On Sep 15, 2015
same situation in presco plc
lloydpras:
@least the Random Lacasera Promo Text Messages I always receive that have won 700,000 naira, instructing me to call one "Pastor Bayo" would stop.

1 Like

Re: Lacasera Company Workers Protest Over The Sacking Of 700 Workers by Iffeoluwa(m): 8:50am On Sep 15, 2015
Waiting on govt responds
Re: Lacasera Company Workers Protest Over The Sacking Of 700 Workers by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 15, 2015
uselessgoat:

In a democracy, the rights of workers to join unions must not be denied.

A union fights for your rights, and sometimes your life. This is important.

Unless you want companies to get away with paying N6000 monthly.

2 Likes

Re: Lacasera Company Workers Protest Over The Sacking Of 700 Workers by IceDude(m): 8:53am On Sep 15, 2015
calebo101:

So you Yorubas don't have jobs anywhere even in your own city?

It must hurt having competent hands from the East take over your land, jobs, women and everything. No wonder you guys are waiting for 5000 naira from Buhari monthly and free meal a day.

Better wake up from your slumber, go find work do. Na so una full nairaland all you tribal bigots without any source of living apart from hooliganism and government aids. You wonder why Osun and Ebonyi receive almost similar allocation and only one state is impoverished undecided.

Next time learn to shut your mouth up instead of insulting a whole tribe. I'm Urhobo by the way so feel free to aim at me.
I wonder the satisfaction they derive from tribal bigotry.......Anywayz, oshare mavo?

4 Likes

Re: Lacasera Company Workers Protest Over The Sacking Of 700 Workers by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 15, 2015
WhiteTechnology:
Some voted for CHANGE grin
shut up mumu
Re: Lacasera Company Workers Protest Over The Sacking Of 700 Workers by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 15, 2015
[quote author=uselessgoat post=38019936]see their Igbo heads. WHY CANT THEY GO DEVELOP THEIR REGION SINCE THEY ARE SCREAMING BIAFRA WE YORUBAS ARE TRULY ACCOMODATING IN LAGOS. SMH[/quote

no wonder your name speaks for you

6 Likes

Re: Lacasera Company Workers Protest Over The Sacking Of 700 Workers by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 15, 2015
WhiteTechnology:
Some voted for CHANGE grin
shut up mumu.like say una no dey get light lately.hypocrite
Re: Lacasera Company Workers Protest Over The Sacking Of 700 Workers by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 15, 2015
IceDude:
I wonder the satisfaction they derive from tribal bigotry.......Anywayz, oshare mavo?

Mi awhie grin. Obodori?
Re: Lacasera Company Workers Protest Over The Sacking Of 700 Workers by adjoviomole(m): 8:58am On Sep 15, 2015
It baffles me when you APC and buhari supporters try all ur best to paint buharu and apc as saints. The countries economy is bad just admit it and stop denying. If any goodnews
Showz up its buhari, but if its a bad news its the past gvment n Jonathan's fault.

If buhari does not act on time we will all suffer it. Regardless of the party u blong to, it is we d masses that will suffer for every mistake made by the gvment.

1 Like

Re: Lacasera Company Workers Protest Over The Sacking Of 700 Workers by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 15, 2015
For your financial freedom contact Humble Tiger Professionals Services.

Our Services:
Data analytics

Fraud controls

Information Technology

Risk management

Internal Controls

Accounting systems

Digital forensics

Financial reporting​

Compliance management

Process Automation

Revenue Assurance

Accounting Systems

Training and Development

Consultancy and Advisory

Project Management

Survey and Research

Talent Management

Budget Monitoring

Recruitment

www.humbletigerprofessionals.net/

...spotting organisational exposures
Re: Lacasera Company Workers Protest Over The Sacking Of 700 Workers by ijekul(m): 8:59am On Sep 15, 2015
uselessgoat:

Continue being useless everywhere...Bigot

1 Like

Re: Lacasera Company Workers Protest Over The Sacking Of 700 Workers by ijekul(m): 9:01am On Sep 15, 2015
MadCow1:
If na me own the company, I will sack more.

No smart business owner will allow his workers to form a Union.

Smart move by the Indians.

If they don't want to work and earn their wages as agreed, they can leave. Boys full street wey ready to replace them.

Do not negotiate with terrorists.

Sorry...Dats y u'll never own a company

1 Like

Re: Lacasera Company Workers Protest Over The Sacking Of 700 Workers by Nicklaus(m): 9:04am On Sep 15, 2015
uselessgoat:
Don't be silly ! You can tell from their heads that they are igbos That's funny. If you have anything with igbos why don't you create a thread, coz I really don't see anything Lacasera owned by Indians has to do with Igbos you REEK!

1 Like

Re: Lacasera Company Workers Protest Over The Sacking Of 700 Workers by Inception(m): 9:05am On Sep 15, 2015
uselessgoat:
So says the Uselessgoat

3 Likes

Re: Lacasera Company Workers Protest Over The Sacking Of 700 Workers by xclusivelyurs(m): 9:06am On Sep 15, 2015
uselessgoat:
your username/moniker/profile name has described u in 1 word...therefore I rest!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Electricity Worker Electrocuted Today In Kano (Photos) / Sandra Aguebor: Nigeria’s First Female Professional Mechanic(pics) / How Lucrative Is Nursing As A Career?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.