Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,840 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Seun, I Think You Should Advise Your Moderators, They Lack Social Manners - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun, I Think You Should Advise Your Moderators, They Lack Social Manners (903 Views)

The People Perish For Lack Of Knowledge- VANGUARD / Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! / Seun Osewa, You And Your Moderators Are The Tribalist On Nairaland! Ban Yourselves First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, I Think You Should Advise Your Moderators, They Lack Social Manners by ohaechesi(m): 3:05pm On Apr 09, 2009
Seun, i think you should advise your mod, they lack social manners. NL ROMANCE Moderators, if you people ought to continue this way, i assure you one fact, NL will be history. members could be wrong in their opinion, it is left for you to exchange ideas with the member rather than to take negative action. Now, i command you to take back the thread where people could give me satisfied answer. perhaos i was wrong previously and you were right. two wrongs can't make a right
Re: Seun, I Think You Should Advise Your Moderators, They Lack Social Manners by ohaechesi(m): 3:07pm On Apr 09, 2009
i'm not trying to be problematic here but the truth must be told
Re: Seun, I Think You Should Advise Your Moderators, They Lack Social Manners by mukina2: 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2009
You do not command anyone.

Your thread was on homepage where it could have had maximum attention but you wanted it off, so what's anti-social in that?

Why do some of you like unnecessary trouble?
Re: Seun, I Think You Should Advise Your Moderators, They Lack Social Manners by spikedcylinder: 3:13pm On Apr 09, 2009
Huh? What exactly is the problem? Maybe you can start from the beginning?
3 threads on this same issue.
Re: Seun, I Think You Should Advise Your Moderators, They Lack Social Manners by ohaechesi(m): 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2009
like i said in my previous post, two wrongs can't make a right, one could be wrong assuming him or she is right. as the moderator, u know better than members and i think that is the more reason why you were assumed the moderator
Re: Seun, I Think You Should Advise Your Moderators, They Lack Social Manners by hollandis(f): 3:25pm On Apr 09, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Huh? What exactly is the problem? Maybe you can start from the beginning?
3 threads on this same issue.

郁郁葱葱肱有限有限 undecided
Re: Seun, I Think You Should Advise Your Moderators, They Lack Social Manners by ohaechesi(m): 3:28pm On Apr 09, 2009
having a fight with me wont make any point rather than reverting to the prime factor, get the thread back to its assumed position or better still ban me from NL as to to conclude your instilled tribalism, racism and nepotism
Re: Seun, I Think You Should Advise Your Moderators, They Lack Social Manners by debosky(m): 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2009
What on earth are you going on about?

First of all, you made a thread with my name on it, which I had absolutely nothing to do with, now you are making demands?

If you have any complaints, do not create frivolous threads - go to the Moderator Feedback Thread and state your case.

Mods have the authority to move your thread wherever they deem fit - as long as you are informed.
Re: Seun, I Think You Should Advise Your Moderators, They Lack Social Manners by ohaechesi(m): 3:57pm On Apr 09, 2009
debosky:

What on earth are you going on about?

First of all, you made a thread with my name on it, which I had absolutely nothing to do with, now you are making demands?

If you have any complaints, do not create frivolous threads - go to the Moderator Feedback Thread and state your case.

Mods have the authority to move your thread wherever they deem fit - as long as you are informed.

exactly, you are right on time, i hear u. where you not one of the mods, why didn't you or any of you advise the poster or even keep the poster informed before your negative and disgusting actions
Re: Seun, I Think You Should Advise Your Moderators, They Lack Social Manners by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 09, 2009
Lol at NL mods.
U guys are try*
dont mind ohaemieze, he is an ibo dude.
grin grin tryn to negotiate Business s on Romance. Roflm
Re: Seun, I Think You Should Advise Your Moderators, They Lack Social Manners by debosky(m): 4:23pm On Apr 09, 2009
ohaechesi:

exactly, you are right on time, i hear u. where you not one of the mods, why didn't you or any of you advise the poster or even keep the poster informed before your negative and disgusting actions

You have been informed both by Muki and the admin Seun on the other thread you created. What else do you want? 

You MUST abide by forum rules and mods can apply them. The rules state
Regardless of whether you agree with administrative decisions or not, we require you be fully cooperative with us at all times, else refrain from posting or sending messages on the site.

I will repeat - go to the moderator feedback thread to register your complaints. Threads like this one should not be created anymore. I hope you understand that. I will not reply any other posts on this thread  - do things using the appropriate channels if you want to get a response.
Re: Seun, I Think You Should Advise Your Moderators, They Lack Social Manners by Sauron1: 4:32pm On Apr 09, 2009
This is hilarious!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Seun, I Think You Should Advise Your Moderators, They Lack Social Manners by Ben13: 4:37pm On Apr 09, 2009
I must say, this is romantic!!! undecided
Re: Seun, I Think You Should Advise Your Moderators, They Lack Social Manners by eleshin(m): 5:40pm On Apr 09, 2009
you can advise them on behalf of sheun,i'm sure he will appreciate your kind gesture.
Re: Seun, I Think You Should Advise Your Moderators, They Lack Social Manners by Gabry(f): 1:52am On Apr 10, 2009
Like I was making my point that some moderators have their own set of groups and they have their own world and they completely ignore every single people's post unless if that person happen to advise them, than they will reply and treat it as if that this advise aint good for them at all. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Man Can U Tell A Lady To Zip Her Unzipped Trouser And Vice Versa / . / The Massive Corruption Story Untold: Abacha, Gilbert Chagoury, Clinton. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.