Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality (24655 Views)

Edo Police Kill Man Over 100; Mob Kills Policeman, Set Police Van Ablaze (Graphi / South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice / Dollar 'palaver': Prostitute Stabs Man Over Price Increase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by DONSMITH123(m): 9:55am On Sep 15, 2015
A forty-six year old man has been arrested at Abia Line Transport Company by the Utako police division for attempting to rape a 19 -year-old man.

According to the victim, Chidi Uzokwu,who is a car washer at Abia Line Transport, Charles Owula, a married man with four kids, was arrested while trying to rape him.

The victim told our reporter that Mr. Owula approached him last Thursday and asked him why he chose to wash the car instead of cruising many cars himself.

“I bought bread and soft drink when he approached me and asked me why a fine boy like me would choose to engage in a job like car washing. I told him that I was with my elder sister who was maltreating me and I had no other place to go than to do this business. That was when he told me that I would be rich if I allowed him to have anal sex with me. I was scared. I went and told the manager of the park who told me to ignore him. He pleaded that I gave him my phone number which I did based on advice another colleagues gave me,- and throughout that night, he called me telling me romantic things,” he said.

Chidi said the suspect came back on Friday with two different bags; he handed the bags to him and pleaded that he would get more if he slept with him.

He said he returned to the manager and other drivers in the park to tell them how the father of four was pestering him. He added that when he decided to use the rest room soon after, he got the shock of his life when the suspect tried to grab him from behind, attempting to rape him.
City News gathered that at this point, Uzokwu raised alarm and other park workers came to his rescue,and were about lynching the suspect but for the intervention of Utako police patrol team.

The suspect confirmed the story to our reporter and hinted that he started enjoying anal sex with different men after he harboured a corps member who served in Abuja last year.

“The day the corps member arrived my house, my wife and children were not around. He started touching me and when I questioned his attitude, he promised that I was going to enjoy it. From that time, the spirit of homosexuality overtook me,” he said.

He confessed that he had slept with more than 12 children between the ages of 10-14 years old in Gwagwa and other rich men while crying that someone should pray for his deliverance.

The Utako divisional police officer, Chief Superintendent Patrick Daaor confirmed the arrest and praised the 19 -year-old boy for not giving in to the temptation.

He said that the suspect will be charged to court for unnatural sex offenses under the Penal Code.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/city-news/police-arrest-man-over-homosexuality/110732.html

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:56am On Sep 15, 2015
I pray.this wont make front page else tribal warriors go use dhis wan do breakfast

11 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 15, 2015
Chai!

Charles Owula, I mere aru!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 15, 2015
Emeskhalifa:
I pray.this wont make front page else tribal warriors go use dhis wan do breakfast
Ah swear!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by tayebest(m): 10:00am On Sep 15, 2015
castrate the foool!
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by oluwaSmith1(f): 10:01am On Sep 15, 2015
Those fools sef, so that soft place no sweet them again. Na that hard place.

Chai!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by donholy28(m): 10:03am On Sep 15, 2015
14 years jail for d mental fool

5 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by Amdayburh(m): 10:04am On Sep 15, 2015
Issokay
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by therealdeal10: 10:12am On Sep 15, 2015
Wat a brave lad

D police shuld now at least assist d guy's working condition

As 4 d man e shuld b taken 2 SCOAN. Jesus will deliver him

6 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by DONSMITH123(m): 10:13am On Sep 15, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
Those fools sef, so that soft place no sweet them again. Na that hard place.

Chai!

i tell you, i wonder what's so special about men sleeping with men and women sleeping with women.
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by vivypretty(f): 10:16am On Sep 15, 2015
u v been doing it even to underage who will now see it as something normal. Now u want to force it on someone by enticing him with gifts. 14yrs is ur portion .lesson to others

6 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by BrightEye(m): 10:17am On Sep 15, 2015
Lakulijalailu shocked

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by oluwaSmith1(f): 10:25am On Sep 15, 2015
DONSMITH123:

i tell you, i wonder what's so special about men sleeping with men and women sleeping with women.

I tire
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by Tallesty1(m): 10:39am On Sep 15, 2015
These gays obviously don't know the power and sweetness of Vjay.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by DONSMITH123(m): 10:43am On Sep 15, 2015
Tallesty1:
These gays obviously don't know the power and sweetness of Vjay.

grin grin grin grin Baddest guy ever liveth..... i think some of those guys do it for ritual if not i just cant imagine human with his right sense doing such.

5 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by oluwaSmith1(f): 10:46am On Sep 15, 2015
DONSMITH123:

grin grin grin grin Baddest guy ever liveth..... i think some of those guys do it for ritual if not i just cant imagine human with his right sense doing such.

the day any man will tell me he prefer to do dat he prefer dat back dan the front, na slap i go give am

5 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by oluwaSmith1(f): 10:47am On Sep 15, 2015
DONSMITH123:

the day any man will tell me he prefer to do dat he prefer dat back dan the front, na slap i go give am

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by oluwaSmith1(f): 12:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
Cc: Lalasticlala, do Justice
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by ladyF(f): 12:27pm On Sep 15, 2015
Hian!!!! This is disgusting shocked

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by Sijo01(f): 12:27pm On Sep 15, 2015
cheesy Gay lord
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by okolochyke: 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
What is really happening in Biafra?

Everyday is bad news from Land of the rising sun

Now the men are raping other men

Okike Abiama save us

22 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
"I told him that I was with my elder sister who was maltreating me and I had no other place to go than to do this business. That was when he told me that I would be rich if I allowed him to have anal sex with me. I was scared".

Jonathanohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh embarassed

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by Fernandowski(m): 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
Nna ehhhh
How this rubbish dey take sweet sef??

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by laurel03(m): 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
Thank God he is not Oduduwa Man and dey will 4 say yeeboo know dey do homosexual tinz..... Ds one is Homorape. #Ewu

12 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by lilmax(m): 12:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
Nice
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by Swaggzkid: 12:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
Kk
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by mekzyjoe(m): 12:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
sad sad
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by LMAyedun(m): 12:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
Okay! Good for him.
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by mekzyjoe(m): 12:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
sad sad
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by tolexy007(m): 12:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
angry
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Homosexuality by caslord(m): 12:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
Hian! lipsrsealed

Blood of Zachariah, I no gree understand how/why manpikin go prefer hard and smelly anuuus to succulent and soft puzsy shocked shocked

Endtime Indeed. undecided angry

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Grandma Flogged By A DPO In Edo, In Coma (Photos) / Nigerian Dies From Beating Over Attempted Rape In Malaysia / SS2 Student Attempts Suicide In Sokoto Over “Wrong” Accusation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.