Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Advice Needed!! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Advice Needed!! (523 Views)

Skills To Learn During My Nysc Service Year: Advice Needed / Advice Needed Please, Job Or NYSC / Advice Needed On Jamb Date Of Birth Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed!! by energylee(m): 8:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
My nairaland big minds nd prophetic brains, am been posted to the baracks for my service year. The question is I need mature and potential advice on how to make it during d one year, the things I can do, the people I can meet, and the levels to put things on... I also hope to do the direct short service code. Pls no offences but mature nd potential advice.... I was posted to sokoto state (to narrow the thoughts). Thanks in advance.
Re: Advice Needed!! by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
First of all!
How do you get to be posted to the barracks?
What's your job description like over there?
Which department will you be working with?
Let's start with these, and then I can give my advice
Re: Advice Needed!! by energylee(m): 9:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
I was posted to the teach their secondary school dere, I studied pure chemistry.. But I wann work in d baracks not as a teacher though...

(1) (Reply)

Free Digital Marketing Training & Empowerment Summit / Make Upto 100dollars Montly On Fiverr / Jamb Update: Jamb 2017 Pre-registration Begins – 1st Step [how To Create A Profi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.