Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,254 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Humble Beginning Of Olamide Adedeji Aka Baddo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Humble Beginning Of Olamide Adedeji Aka Baddo (2729 Views)

Olamide, Aisha Sulaiman, Their Son Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji On School Runs / Olamide, Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman & Their Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji / Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Olamide's Son Grown Up And Handsome In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Humble Beginning Of Olamide Adedeji Aka Baddo by heywhytech1(m): 11:33am On Sep 15, 2015
Writing about someone who started from nothing and becomes the talk of the town puts smile on my face and serves me motivation to believe monetization of one’s God given talents is possible with hard work.

In the year 2010, the death of the perceived most loved indigenous artist ‘Dagrin ‘brought Olamide Adedeji to the limelight who most believes schemed to fill the vacuum created by Dagrin, Olamide has continuously dispute that fact but we all know that the late Dagrin is an Artist to reckon with when it come to Indigenous Music and if refer to as the founding father of Indigenous lyrical Music I believed one make no mistake, RIP to the Great ‘Dagrin’ .

Olamide Adedeji is a Multi-talented artist, he started from Bariga, Lagos, he records mostly in Yoruba and Pigin English, he debut studio album Rapsodi and that was the only album he recorded under the Coded Tunes. The follow-up album, was released under his Recond label ‘Yahoo Boy No laptop’(YBNL),

Olamide popularly called Olamide BAddo was born on the 15th of March, 1989. In the year 2000 he decided to pursue a career in Music, when asked why music, he said I found out I was highly gifted in it so I had to explore it, it talked rashly ’ it’s my life, my hustle, my world”.
BAddo studied at Tai Solarin University of Education, he was in 300l mass communication as at the time he become celebrity, but my finding does not indicate if he complete his study.
In 2010 Fresh face Olamide Performed on Arguably the Biggest Stage in the Nigeria Scene; ‘The Hip Hop World Awards” and of cause he murdered them.
He became well-known in 2011 with the release of the popular single “ Eni Duro” then he was signed into ID Cabasa’s Tunes record label and was managed by Toni Payne (9ice’s ex wife) you see why talent supersede luck, where are the former Olamide boss today, they are still alive but Baddo ‘s talent was a lot bigger than what they can manage.
Baddo’s road to fame is one for the history books, this time few years ago he was a regular kid growing up in the Heart of Lagos Ghetto; Bariga. Even though Olamide insists he is still that Bariga boy a lot has changed in his life. Today he is a Recording Artiste, Record Label owner that has won many Awards to his name.

Olamide usually refers to himself as ‘One man Mopo’ but Baddo Sneh now has three Artist signed to YBNL, Lil Kesh, Vicktor, and the highly rated upcoming superstar who even got nominated and won award over his boss , the artist is no one than ADEKUNLE GOLD. Success is now the name of the YBNL and The Big Boss is no one than that ‘Bariga Boy ‘used to be son of Poor man that resides in a Lagos’ Ghetto Bariga.
Olamide endorsements are: with Cirok’ is the first Nigeria artist to sign endorsement deal with them, he also has endorsement with Guinness and Etisalat amongst others.
Baddo’s Music’s serves as inspiration to all the boys in the street, his lyrical style stands very difference even the yet to be born children will sing is songs.
Amongst Olamide Music that rock the town are: Eniduro, fist of all, Voice of the street, Stupid luv, Bobo, Melomelo and a lot more.

Badolee also have a Baby Mama and a Son.

Another episode follows this.

Written By Adewuyi Ayodeji (Visit Heywhyzo.com to read similar articles)
Re: Humble Beginning Of Olamide Adedeji Aka Baddo by donholy28(m): 11:54am On Sep 15, 2015
Olamide badoo kontinue
Re: Humble Beginning Of Olamide Adedeji Aka Baddo by Haywhymido(m): 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
Celebration of a struggler. Thumbs up olamide
Re: Humble Beginning Of Olamide Adedeji Aka Baddo by heywhytech1(m): 8:22am On Sep 16, 2015
Talent superseded luck, Hard work ignite talents

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Young Dude Who Looks Like Olamide..aka Baddo / See More Photos From Pasuma’s Daughter, Aaliyah’s Graduation Ceremony In U.S / See Burna Boy Photo When He Was Still A Baby - Photo Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.