Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Tre-en-en - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tre-en-en (19857 Views)

Gnld Tre-en-en / GNLD Tre En En For Sale At A Discounted Price. Contact Me. / Neolife's Tre-en-en Grain Concentrates In 60 And 120 Capsules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tre-en-en by gagzee(m): 11:54am On Sep 15, 2015
TRE-EN-EN
• The Tre-en-en is the GNLD flagship nutritional supplement
• This Tre-en-en is the world’s 1st and only whole grain lipid and sterol supplement that optimizes cell membrane function
• Good nutrition begins at the cellular level
• This Tre-en-en helps your cells function more efficiently
• Our cells are surrounded by special membranes tat allow nutrients to get in, and waste to get out
• If these cellular membranes are starved of vial nutrients (lipids and sterols), hey become inflexible, and can’t perform these critical function
• Whole grain lipids and sterols allow your cell membranes to become their flexible best, making it easier for nutrients to get in, and waste to get out
• Tre-en-en which consist of his whole grain lipids and sterols, rejuvenates he cell membrane, making it soft and permeable
• And as a result, correct nutrients get in, and waste gets out, and more energy is created by an efficiently functioning cell
• Now multiplying that efficiency by billions of cells in your body, and you have a new more energized YOU!!!
So, below are some of the things that Tre-en-en helps with in our body :-

FATIGUE (Tiredness)
Due to the fact that it helps speed up the metabolism by helping our cells function more effectively, it energizes our entire body

STRESS
Defeat enemy number one in Lagos, STRESS. Stress is a part of our everyday life. The W.H.O study shows that long-term stress may contribute to accelerated cellular ageing and premature ageing of our organs and appearance.
So, Tre-en-en helps rejuvenates our cells, leaving us refreshed and feeling brand new.

IMMUNITY
It improves your immune system by providing your body with vitamin C

THE SKIN
It provides vitamin B3 and B2 to fight deficiency which causes flaky and dry skin

VISOIN PROBLEM
It helps with vision problems, especially with night blindness, due to lack in vitamin A

BONES
It provides the bones with vitamin D, and also rejuvenates the cells in the bones

THE BLOOD
It improves the blood by providing it with vitamins B6 and IRON

THYROID
It helps with thyroid by providing the body with IODINE

DOSING
It helps people that dose off / sleep in the morning, even when they slept the whole night. This dosing is as a result of failure for waste to move out of the human cells, causing fatigue.
So, Tre-en-en helps make the cell membrane permeable for these wastes to move out, and for nutrients to be able to move in, to solve the problem.

TRE-EN-EN HELPS OTHER SUPPLEMENTS AND MEDICINES TO WORK FASTER
Note that other supplements and medicines also work at cellular level. So, if they are unable to penetrate these cells because the cells are not permeable, it would as a result take longer time for the supplement or drug to work because it cannot get access into the cells.
But because Tre-en-en has whole grains containing lipids and sterols which deal with this challenge, it enables other supplements and drugs to work better by softening the cell walls and making the cells permeable for these other supplements, drugs and food nutrients to enter the cells easily.
NO SIDE EFFECTS
This Tre-en-en has absolutely no side effects, because it’s not a chemical drug, but simple a nutritional supplement which provides the body with lipids and sterols which are very vital to our cells. They can even be taken by babies, children, old, young, pregnant women, etc, just anyone can take it, and THERE IS NO OVERDOSE.
Also,
• Tre-en-en enables you to sleep properly
• It repairs, renews, build and create new cells
DOSAGE
3morning, 3night, or 2morning, 2 afternoon, 2 night; all after food.

PRICE
3500 naira only

FOR ENQUIRY...
Contact me on 08151889693, or elokibz@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tre-en-en by gagzee(m): 10:02am On Sep 17, 2015
still available, order yours
Re: Tre-en-en by gagzee(m): 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
Orders yours now...
Re: Tre-en-en by d33types: 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2015
gagzee:

NO SIDE EFFECTS
This Tre-en-en has absolutely no side effects, because it’s not a chemical drug, but simple a nutritional supplement which provides the body with lipids and sterols which are very vital to our cells. They can even be taken by babies, children, old, young, pregnant women, etc, just anyone can take it, and THERE IS NO OVERDOSE.

There goes the normal fable..

Even water can be overdosed on.
By the way.I understand this is a business(my mum was high up the ladder) but don't market products you aren't verse with..
Re: Tre-en-en by gagzee(m): 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
d33types:

There goes the normal fable..

Even water can be overdosed on.
By the way.I understand this is a business(my mum was high up the ladder) but don't market products you aren't verse with..
So u can overdose on water abi?... Ok na
Re: Tre-en-en by gagzee(m): 2:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
available
Re: Tre-en-en by gagzee(m): 4:52am On Nov 09, 2015
still available for just #3500 only
Re: Tre-en-en by gagzee(m): 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
Still available
Re: Tre-en-en by gagzee(m): 9:02pm On Apr 17, 2016
Hello beautiful people, tre-en-en is still Available, but at a new price due to current economic situation in the country.
#5,000 per cup, and #4000 for those ordering 3 cups and above. Thanks.
Lagos only.
Re: Tre-en-en by gagzee(m): 12:43pm On May 27, 2016
gagzee:
Hello beautiful people, tre-en-en is still Available, but at a new price due to current economic situation in the country.
#5,000 per cup, and #4000 for those ordering 3 cups and above. Thanks.
Lagos only.
Now available in kano, kaduna, kastina, zamfara, do call me, thanks.
Re: Tre-en-en by Joskidaman: 5:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
Presently, Tre-en-en (60 capsules) sells for 9k right now. The bigger cup (120 capsules) goes for 15,000 naira now. I can deliver it to your home if you live in Warri.
Call me or Whatsapp @ 08062212817

You can also buy from my website and get it delivered to you from anywhere you are

www.shopneolife.com/gnldshop

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Jack Ma Donates 500000 Test Kits, 300 Ventilators To African Countries / Experts Want More Nigerians Tested For COVID-19 / Cold Or Warm Water-- Which One Should You Drink? Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.