Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,671 members, 7,837,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] (15015 Views)

Outrage As Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos, Liters The Road With Patients Blood / Photo Of Two Babies Sharing One Incubator At A General Hospital In Lagos / Photo Of The Deplorable State Of The UNIPORT Teaching Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] by stasius: 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
Oo chim oooh!
Re: The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] by wellmax(m): 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
kenny987:

I am female please.
Fixed
Re: The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] by CallPolice: 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
But why my country.
Re: The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
This is a govt that is accusing jonathan of non performance.
Re: The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] by mandax: 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
When those 12 northern states adopted use of sharia criminal justice system, that's when things started to kpafuka - worsen - in the north of Nigeria.
If Boko Haram truly goes, it shall take many more generations again to return far north of Nigeria to the part of modernity.

2 Likes

Re: The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] by kogirodent: 1:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
kenny987:

Whether PDP or APC, the fact is that the persons who carried the mandate of the people failed them. The issues in Nigeria transcend political party membership...the deliberate entrenchment of corruption is a poor reflection of Nigerian citizens. Same people have decamped to APC...does that make them any less culpable for the mismanagement and theft of public funds/resources?
God bless you bro. This is what i keep preaching daily yet people wnt stop blaming parties when there is no evidence that a particular party has out-performed the other. As such we keep rebranding, repackaging and recycling politicians all the while putting the onus of failure on the their parties. Each individual public office holder should be judged on his/her own merit. One thing is sure, our politicians belong to only one party when looting of funds is concerned. None of our lawmakers is genuinely concerned with reducing their bogus allowances, yet they belong to different parties. Bad governance has no party, period! SMH for my Naija people.

1 Like

Re: The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] by kogirodent: 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
Sijo01:
shocked those women are comfortable sitting under falling ceiling. Smh
Wetin u want make dem do? They should go and lie down in the comfort of their homes and call the doctors/Nurses to come and do home service for them? Or they should move their hospital beds outside and under trees make doctor come attend to them? Dey dnt have a choice na.
Re: The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] by kenny987(f): 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
kogirodent:
God bless you bro. This is what i keep preaching daily yet people wnt stop blaming parties when there is no evidence that a particular party has out-performed the other. As such we keep rebranding, repackaging and recycling politicians all the while putting the onus of failure on the their parties. Each individual public office holder should be judged on his/her own merit. One thing is sure, our politicians belong to only one party when looting of funds is concerned. None of our lawmakers is genuinely concerned with reducing their bogus allowances, yet they belong to different parties. Bad governance has no party, period! SMH for my Naija people.

PS-I am female not a bro.
Re: The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] by Me2You225(f): 1:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
the same people that formed PDP came back to form APC, no mind them they want to deceive us. cool[color=#990000][/color]na the same people
Re: The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
corruption free north made up of saintly politicians and renowned technocrats according to APC/pmb zombies

1 Like

Re: The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 15, 2015
wellmax:

Wrong again, from records, APC was formed in February 2013

it's a state hospital, blame the governor.
Re: The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] by babadem2much(m): 3:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
bushdoc9919:

No.....APC. State Hospital....not federal hospital.

General hospitals are the responsibility of the State.

PDP ruled that state for 16 yrs
Re: The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2015
babadem2much:

PDP ruled that state for 16 yrs

Yobe has been under ANPP, and later APC rule sicne 1999.PDP stronghold it is not. (Voted PDP once in 1999.....and only Presidential).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Governors_of_Yobe_State

My point is that governors should be up and doing....regardless of party.

Unless you want Buhari to become Governor of each and every state of Nigeria, and chairman of all the 774 LGA of Nigeria.....

2 Likes

Re: The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] by Glory86: 3:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
Have you been wondering how to start your own Internet Business? You are interested, but you don't just know what to do. You have heard alot of success stories from successful internet marketers, who went went being broke to earning six figure. Yet, you have tried on your own and failed. You even bought alot of materials from so called gurus, read it and did all you could to make it, but all to no avail. To you, Internet Marketing is still a dream. But, thank GOD you are reading this NOW.
To make genuine and serious money online, there are 3 importants factors that must be. Either you
1.) Sell Online
2.) Buy Online Or
3.) Render a Service Online.
Anything outside the above conditions is simply fake and it's a Scam. Don't be victimized again.
Congratulations that you reading this, you just got The Right Way to Internet Marketing. Because my Team and I have prepared series of Step-By-Videos on how to go about Internet Marketing. They are named IM How To Videos.
With these, no more guess work, no more frustration. You just get everything right and straight to the point. For more, find out here: http://www.gigo360.com/imvideos.
Re: The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] by babadem2much(m): 3:27pm On Sep 15, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Yobe has been under ANPP, and later APC rule sicne 1999.PDP stronghold it is not. (Voted PDP once in 1999.....and only Presidential).

Unless you want Buhari to become Governor of each and every state of Nigeria, and chairman of all the 774 LGA of Nigeria.....

yea thanks for making a strong point here, Governors should work regardless of party. a true citizen never see party as anything but the man behind the affairs of the party.

God bless u
Re: The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] by WailingWailer00(m): 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Oga, General Hospital na state government de control am. Na wa you o. Yobe has been APC since 1999
Barcanista, it's not every fool you give audience to

1 Like

Re: The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] by biafranqueen: 4:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"and over 85% of the northerners own oil blocs, let them kill themselves by themselves, nobody can help the northerners, southsouth don try". Quote me anywhere.
My Dear GEJ tried like crazy and they still hate the mans guts!
Re: The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] by Mbediogu(m): 5:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
[quote author=onlyme12 post=38030217]According to Babangida Ruma who shared this photo on Facebook, this is the deplorable state of the General hospital in Jakusko Local government area in

BH destroyed the ceiling and scraped the walls of plaster. hehehehe.
On a serious note that hospital is better than most in Imo State and most Imo civil
servants have applief for work in Yobe, Adamawa and Bauchi while their governor is in Turkey to hunt for a new and fine wife like
Ishiobaba and others. That is the new craze for
ugly politicians. A monkey like guber from kogi State paid to publish his photo
while kissing his 6th wife. That is his campaign
manifesto and promise to my good ppl of kogi. God dey.
Re: The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] by dalass(f): 5:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
grin You used style-style to do advert for Obiano..
Keneking:
pathetic embarassed

Looks like General Hospital Umuleri during Peter Obi's adminstration as Governor of Anambra for 8 years embarassed Nonsense

Anyway, W. Obiano has improved the condition wink
grin
Keneking:
pathetic embarassed

Looks like General Hospital Umuleri during Peter Obi's adminstration as Governor of Anambra for 8 years embarassed Nonsense

Anyway, W. Obiano has improved the condition wink
Re: The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] by profnez(m): 5:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
nawaooo, may God help ooo
Re: The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] by biafranqueen: 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Exactly on point. That is why a Governor can come tell us he just wants to steal a few million and we smile with him and the same Governor will tell us we steal cause we don't stone them.

"Leaders are only a reflection of the people they lead"
Re: The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] by otiigba1(m): 7:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
What! shocked Hospital? Any one who comes to visit a sick person here will end up sick here too, nigeria really is a shi"t hole.

Me thinks its time we sell that country to the chinese and we all share the money.
Re: The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] by thundafire: 10:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
after government will build 1st class hospitals in all dy local government but will neva visit dm wen sick cs in real sense wat NIGERIA hospitals as commonly called re consultancy clinics nd neva hospitals dz dumb brains on NL try travel abroad nd c children hospital in texas is beta than our best clinic but dy 4get dat wen dy run out 2 sick beta care nd dy die dy re always referred bck to dier clinic morgues
Re: The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] by Kennydoc(m): 11:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
wellmax:
Tell me this is some kind of joke.

You mean the 16 years of PDP

General Hospitals are owned by state governments.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Making Punishing Errant Doctors Difficult – NMA / The Twin-Tragedy Of Nigerian Doctors' Strike And Mass Exodus / Common Beard Myths Demystified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.