Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,346 members, 7,836,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

MrPresident1 The Negro Jew, Has Jesus Returned Yet? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MrPresident1 The Negro Jew, Has Jesus Returned Yet? (1086 Views)

Baby Jesus Returned To Church Where It Was Stolen 90 Years Ago / Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? / Has Jesus' Prayer In John 17:20-23 Been Answered? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MrPresident1 The Negro Jew, Has Jesus Returned Yet? by vooks: 3:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
He is one good reason I favour castration to preserve the integrity of the human genetic pool

1 Like

Re: MrPresident1 The Negro Jew, Has Jesus Returned Yet? by vooks: 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
MrPresident1:
The ancient Israelites reckoned days from sundown to sundown, so as it is, the day has only just begun, and it will run till sunset tomorrow.
Roshhashanah is celebrated over the course of two days because no one knows the exact hour that the moon will appear, thus the reason Yahshua says no one knows the day or hour. Once the moon is sighted, there is the blowing of the trumpet for the commencement of festivities,
I think we all should exercise some patience, haven’t we all been waiting for over 2000 years? 48hours (2ays) is a minor inconvenience compared to over 17,530,000 (730,000 days) or 2000 years that we have bee waiting..

Sundown 13th to sundown 14th
Sundown 14th sundown 15th

I have been away angry
Negro and his puny brain
Re: MrPresident1 The Negro Jew, Has Jesus Returned Yet? by vooks: 3:31am On Sep 17, 2015
Did MrPresident1 commit suicide?
Re: MrPresident1 The Negro Jew, Has Jesus Returned Yet? by vooks: 3:36am On Sep 18, 2015
MrPresident1,
Repent for your foolishness
Re: MrPresident1 The Negro Jew, Has Jesus Returned Yet? by vooks: 7:31am On Sep 19, 2015
Negro,
Have you changed your moniker to cover your folly?
Re: MrPresident1 The Negro Jew, Has Jesus Returned Yet? by vooks: 8:34am On Sep 21, 2015
His last post was on September 7th but he has been lurking in the shadows as recently as yesterday cool cheesy cheesy

Only fools will not accept they was wrong
MrPresident1, you are no Jew, just a deluded Negroid being

Re: MrPresident1 The Negro Jew, Has Jesus Returned Yet? by MrPresident1: 6:30pm On Sep 23, 2015
[b]Jeremiah 12:7
I have forsaken mine house, I have left mine heritage; I have given the dearly beloved of my soul into the hand of her enemies.

Isaiah 42:22
But this is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses: they are for a prey, and none delivereth; for a spoil, and none saith, Restore.
23 Who among you will give ear to this? who will hearken and hear for the time to come?
24 Who gave Jacob for a spoil, and Israel to the robbers? did not the LORD, he against whom we have sinned? for they would not walk in his ways, neither were they obedient unto his law.
25 Therefore he hath poured upon him the fury of his anger, and the strength of battle: and it hath set him on fire round about, yet he knew not; and it burned him, yet he laid it not to heart.

Isaiah 54:4-5
Fear not; for thou shalt not be ashamed: neither be thou confounded; for thou shalt not be put to shame: for thou shalt forget the shame of thy youth, and shalt not remember the reproach of thy widowhood any more.
5 For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.

Isaiah 60:12
For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.
[/b]

All nations including the caucasian nations that will not serve Negroes will be wasted grin cheesy
Re: MrPresident1 The Negro Jew, Has Jesus Returned Yet? by vooks: 8:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
MrPresident1:
[b]Jeremiah 12:7
I have forsaken mine house, I have left mine heritage; I have given the dearly beloved of my soul into the hand of her enemies.

Isaiah 42:22
But this is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses: they are for a prey, and none delivereth; for a spoil, and none saith, Restore.
23 Who among you will give ear to this? who will hearken and hear for the time to come?
24 Who gave Jacob for a spoil, and Israel to the robbers? did not the LORD, he against whom we have sinned? for they would not walk in his ways, neither were they obedient unto his law.
25 Therefore he hath poured upon him the fury of his anger, and the strength of battle: and it hath set him on fire round about, yet he knew not; and it burned him, yet he laid it not to heart.

Isaiah 54:4-5
Fear not; for thou shalt not be ashamed: neither be thou confounded; for thou shalt not be put to shame: for thou shalt forget the shame of thy youth, and shalt not remember the reproach of thy widowhood any more.
5 For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.

Isaiah 60:12
For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.
[/b]

All nations including the caucasian nations that will not serve Negroes will be wasted grin cheesy
Neanderthal,
You are digressing
Where is Jesus?
Re: MrPresident1 The Negro Jew, Has Jesus Returned Yet? by MrPresident1: 8:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
vooks:

Neanderthal,
You are digressing
Where is Jesus?

You harebrained idiot, read and find out that your progenitors are the neanderthals. You need references?
Re: MrPresident1 The Negro Jew, Has Jesus Returned Yet? by vooks: 8:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
MrPresident1:

You harebrained idiot, read and find out that your progenitors are the neanderthals. You need references?
You are Negro, am flattering you by calling you Neanderthal,stupid buffoon

I have never seen such concentrated stupidity in my entire life

What is your excuse? When is the shemitah,burrito,bloody tetrad goin down?
Re: MrPresident1 The Negro Jew, Has Jesus Returned Yet? by MrPresident1: 8:31pm On Sep 23, 2015
vooks:

You are Negro, am flattering you by calling you Neanderthal,stupid buffoon

I have never seen such concentrated stupidity in my entire life

What is your excuse? When is the shemitah,burrito,bloody tetrad goin down?

Your fathers and progenitors were the neanderthals you nasty piece of trash. I demean myself conversing with you but I will put you in your place. Pathetic misanthropic neanderthal walking on on four limbs.

You and your kind will either accept compulsory slavery or be utterly wasted when he is revealed.
Re: MrPresident1 The Negro Jew, Has Jesus Returned Yet? by vooks: 8:46pm On Sep 23, 2015
MrPresident1:

Your fathers and progenitors were the neanderthals you nasty piece of trash. I demean myself conversing with you but I will put you in your place. Pathetic misanthropic neanderthal walking on on four limbs.

You and your kind will either accept compulsory slavery or be utterly wasted when he is revealed.

MrPresident1,
WHERE did Jesus appear on 14th? In your kitchen sink?
Re: MrPresident1 The Negro Jew, Has Jesus Returned Yet? by vooks: 8:56pm On Sep 23, 2015
MrPresident1:

Christianity is the mishmash of nonsense, concocted by your misanthropic fathers when they were released from the bottomless pit, to deceive the whole world for a short time. Your time has ended you soon to be destroyed pinky fleshed disease ridden scum of the earth.

Christ is here and you and your fathers are in trouble, you accept compulsory slavery or be utterly wasted.

MrPresident1 the certified board idiot,
Please tell me that you,your grandmother or your wife is Christ cheesy grin cheesy
Re: MrPresident1 The Negro Jew, Has Jesus Returned Yet? by vooks: 9:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
MrPresident1,
I will be lodging a formal complain with Seun for admitting under-evolved primates to this noble forum
Re: MrPresident1 The Negro Jew, Has Jesus Returned Yet? by MrPresident1: 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
vooks:
MrPresident1,
I will be lodging a formal complain with Seun for admitting under-evolved primates to this noble forum

You will do well to also inform him, just in case he does not know, that your forebears and progenitors were the neanderthals that roamed the caucasus regions in the not too distant past. Tell him that your fathers roamed on all fours and fed on the droppings of pigs.
Re: MrPresident1 The Negro Jew, Has Jesus Returned Yet? by vooks: 10:52am On Sep 24, 2015
MrPresident1:

You will do well to also inform him, just in case he does not know, that your forebears and progenitors were the neanderthals that roamed the caucasus regions in the not too distant past. Tell him that your fathers roamed on all fours and fed on the droppings of pigs.

Where is Jesus you under-evolved primate?
Re: MrPresident1 The Negro Jew, Has Jesus Returned Yet? by vooks: 5:45pm On Sep 30, 2015
MrPresident1:

M0ron,
You have some explanation to do. Did Jesus miss his way?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking Curses Of Family Wickedness / Will You Go To Heaven? How Do You Know? / Malachi 3:10 Versus Micah 3:11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.